Windows 10: Apple Bootcamp install has no audio with Windows 10 Pro, Version 1909, Installed on...

Discus and support Apple Bootcamp install has no audio with Windows 10 Pro, Version 1909, Installed on... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Windows 10 Pro, Version 1909, Installed on 3/18/209, OS Build 18363.752 After running the RealTek audio driver install package V2.8 on the latest... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AlanPiszcz, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Apple Bootcamp install has no audio with Windows 10 Pro, Version 1909, Installed on...

Windows 10 Pro, Version 1909, Installed on 3/18/209, OS Build 18363.752

After running the RealTek audio driver install package V2.8 on the latest Windows 10 release 1903 or 1909 the Device manager still shows the standard Microsoft High Definition Audio driver and not the realtek driver. I also tried uninstall the MS driver and search from disk to install the realtek driver, no success.

The Bootcamp version of the realtek driver was v2.2, it did not install to replace the Microsoft driver.

I tried 2,3,4,5,6 from this post. This response is thorough and helpful,it may indicate there may be another underlying problem.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...hoot-sound-problems-on-windows-with-boot-camp

RealTek driver site:

https://www.realtek.com/en/component/zoo/category/pc-audio-codecs-high-definition-audio-codecs-software

Silent install used to capture log file

Run "Setup.exe /s /f2<path\LogFile> /z[-rp<path\LogFile>]"

Realtek loogfile result
    [InstallShield Silent]

Version=v7.00
    File=Log File
    [ResponseResult]
    ResultCode=0
    [Application]
    Name=Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
    Version=4.60
    Company=Realtek Semiconductor Corp.
    Lang=0409

Thanks.

:)

AlanPiszcz, Mar 26, 2020
  2. Caring1 Win User

Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

As far as I am aware there is no Windows 10 Pro version.
    But I'd be happy to be wrong.

Caring1, Mar 26, 2020
  3. Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

I have bought a legit "Windows 10 Pro" key of a key website. It is legit since i'm currently using it for over a year now. I currently have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC and I want to do a clean install. I just can't find the windows 10 Pro download in the tool. But if i could use a windows 10 pro key with a normal windows 10 install, I'll be good to go.

JeroenBeunckens, Mar 26, 2020
  4. Apple Bootcamp install has no audio with Windows 10 Pro, Version 1909, Installed on...

Bootcamp Drivers install, windows 7

Alright I am still having an issue with installing Bootcamp.

First I solved the "boot camp x64 is unsupported"

1. Right click computer
    2. Select manage
    3. Select Local Users and Groups
    4. Select Users Folder
    5. Double click administrator
    6. Uncheck Account is disabled
    7. Apply
    8. Log off, then log on as Admin.

Now I have a new Issue with getting the following message during Boot Camp install

"A system restart is pending. Complete the restart and then retry this installation."

Solution : http://pc-mac-linux.blogspot.com/2008/11/restart-pending-with-bootcamp-drivers.html

My only problem is after I follow the steps in that solution, which involve :
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager and delete or rename the PendingFileRenameOperations

In Regedit I go to that specific address and this value date is always coming back into the PendingFileNameOperations registery file:

Value Data: \??\C:\Windows\NV37603704.TMP\nvsvc.ini

Everytime I start bootcamp I have to install a nvidia driver off the start, usually there are always restarts with nvidia drivers, could this be why it always says there is a pending restart?

If i could figure out why that Value data keeps coming back, i can fix it and finally install the bootcamp drivers.

Thanks guys

Edit: I have confirmed that it must be the bootcamp installation itself that is causing the Value data, I have deleted the value in the reg file, restarted, checked the registery, no PendingFileNameOperations, then i tried installing Bootcamp64 again, Nvidia installed a driver, then it went back to boot camp, then The restart is pending message came back. So I checked the registery again, and the Value data is back. How do I fix this when bootcamp itself is causing it?

Noobcomputermaker, Mar 26, 2020
Thema:

Apple Bootcamp install has no audio with Windows 10 Pro, Version 1909, Installed on...

1. Apple Bootcamp install has no audio with Windows 10 Pro, Version 1909, Installed on... - Similar Threads - Apple Bootcamp install

2. Windows 10 Version 1909 install errors

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Version 1909 install errors: Hi. I am running Windows Pro, Version 1809, which was installed a year ago. Over the course of the last few months, I have tried at least 20-30 times to install version 1909. Every time I try to install it, it re-downloads the entire installation package. I have deleted the...
  3. Installation of 1909 version

Installation of 1909 version: I've tried 5 times, meeting all the OS requirements for installation and having the same problem. "can not open Windows Explorer personalized settings." Also, tried some of the possible solution, yet I would like to have some solid technical advise....
  4. windows update version 1909 will not install

windows update version 1909 will not install: this the 3rd time that I tried to install version 1909 of windows 10 and it is failing all the time https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-version-1909-will-not-install/800d647b-834a-4063-a326-5a7b52340397
  5. Windows 10 version 1909 won't install

Windows 10 version 1909 won't install: Hello I have been having a problem with trying to install Windows 10 Version 1909 for two months now I gave up during the last attempt in February and just ignored it I have tried to get it to install only to fail every time and get an error: 0x80070005 - 0x2000A - The...
  6. Installing Windows 10 1909 version problem

Installing Windows 10 1909 version problem: Hello well i had some problems with installing the updated windows virsion what happens is when the install finally arrives to something like 90% widnows just get crushed i tried sevral diffrent sultions that didnt help dunno what to do for now i just shutted down the Windows...
  7. Install Windows 10 update version 1909

Install Windows 10 update version 1909: I attempted to install Windows 10 update version 1909. It downloaded successfully and started to install but it only reached 90% when it stopped for approximately 9 hours. At that point I aborted the installation and reverted to version 1809. PC is a Lenovo H30-00, IntelR...
  8. Is there a problem with installing Windows 10 Version 1909 on Surface Pro 3?

Is there a problem with installing Windows 10 Version 1909 on Surface Pro 3?: Is there a potential problem with crashing a Surface Pro 3 with installation of Windows 10 version 1909? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-problem-with-installing-windows-10/cbf0ddfc-a3fb-4ffb-8689-401f9eb3f44e
  9. Windows 10 Pro Version 1909, Failed to install ???

Windows 10 Pro Version 1909, Failed to install ???: Hi One & all in in the windows Community, Just try doing a update on my DELL computer & got the ( Failed to install on ‎14/‎11/‎2019 - 0x800706be ) has any got any fix for this ??...
  10. Win 10 Pro BootCamp Clean Install Size!

Win 10 Pro BootCamp Clean Install Size!: Hi everyone, this is my first post in this forum and I am looking for your assistant. I have successfully installed Win 10 Pro 64 Bit on my iMac through BootCamp, I assigned 40 GB for BootCamp partition, but what I noticed after Windows finished the installation and logged...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bootcamp drivers for windows 10 1909