Windows 10: Apple could be working on new app for Windows 10

Discus and support Apple could be working on new app for Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Last year, Apple clarified that iTunes for Windows will remain available to users and it won’t be broken down into separate apps on Microsoft’s desktop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Jul 13, 2020.

1. WinLatest New Member

Apple could be working on new app for Windows 10

Last year, Apple clarified that iTunes for Windows will remain available to users and it won’t be broken down into separate apps on Microsoft’s desktop platform for the foreseeable future.

According to a rumour and job listing, Apple is seeking another senior software engineer to work on Windows media apps, suggesting that Apple Music, iTunes successor or a new app could be in the works for Microsoft’s Windows 10.

The job ad was posted on July 9, 2020, and a similar job position was offered last year as well. The job post doesn’t give too much away, but it suggests that Apple remains committed to building the next generation of media apps for Windows, especially after the surge in PC shipments and Amazon’s Prime app for Windows 10.

“The Media Apps team is looking for a creative Senior Software Engineer to work on the next generation of media apps for Windows. You will help build innovative features that will delight millions of customers around the world,” the job posting reads.

Apple also noted that “experience with UWP is a big plus”, which appears to suggest that Apple’s next app for Windows 10 will be based on UWP principles with support for multiple form factors and modern user interface.

It’s likely that Apple’s next app will make its way onto Xbox One consoles if it is based on Microsoft’s UWP concept.

Last month, Amazon Prime Video fully-featured client built for Windows 10 was also published on the Microsoft Store. The Amazon Prime Video UWP app for Windows 10 offers a familiar experience for those used to viewing Amazon in a browser, and it also gives access to offline streaming.

It’s worth noting a reliable Microsoft watcher ALumia has also revealed that a new Apple app is heading to the Microsoft Store for Windows 10, fuelling speculation that Apple is definitely working on another app for Windows 10.

The post Apple could be working on new app for Windows 10 appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Jul 13, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 13, 2020
  3. Metro 2033 fails to work on windows 10!

I don't recall you mentioning any trouble shooting steps attempted though. At the very least, doing a quick search and checking threads like this very well may have solved it for you. It's listed as compatible on MS' list of games that work with W10 for a reason, because many if not most are able to get it running on W10. At least some level of workaround may be required, but some got it running without doing anything.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/7670/discussions/0/541907867762253418/

Frag Maniac, Jul 13, 2020
  4. Apple could be working on new app for Windows 10

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 13, 2020
Thema:

Apple could be working on new app for Windows 10

1. Apple could be working on new app for Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Apple working app

2. run apple apps on windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    run apple apps on windows 10: what do i need to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/run-apple-apps-on-windows-10/2317c396-ecda-4d5e-a3ef-c993273b39b9
  3. Remap Apple keyboard to work with Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Remap Apple keyboard to work with Windows 10.: I recently switched from Mac to PC but I love the Apple keyboard. I want to use it on my PC but also want to remap some keys, like that darned command/control key. How do I do that on Windows 10? submitted by /u/Pixie-Empire [link] [comments]...
  4. Apple App on windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apple App on windows 10: I am trying to find an app for windows 10 that is the same as the voice tools app for Apple it is the one that gives a graf chart of voice pitch. whether it is in the male range or the female range. Does Microsoft have such an app to windows and if not how can I run the Apple...
  5. Apple App Store in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Apple App Store in Windows 10: I tried finding the App Store in iTunes but wasn’t successful. Am I able to get the App Store in windows 10? submitted by /u/Siraj588 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g4yt15/apple_app_store_in_windows_10/
  6. New Apple iCloud for Windows 10 app now available in Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 News
    New Apple iCloud for Windows 10 app now available in Microsoft Store: Apple and Microsoft are making it easy for customers to access and enjoy the benefits of their iCloud account across their Windows 10 PC and Apple devices with the all-new iCloud for Windows app available today from the Microsoft Store. You can easily access your photos,...
  7. Report: New WhatsApp universal app for Windows 10 could be in the works

in Windows 10 News
    Report: New WhatsApp universal app for Windows 10 could be in the works: Back in June 2018, rumours claimed that Facebook-owned WhatsApp is possibly coming to Windows 10 as a universal app. The rumour originated when an alleged designer, who was working with the company, posted concept art of a modern version of the messaging app. The now-deleted...
  8. Apple apps for Microsoft

Apple apps for Microsoft: I am trying to find an app called Periscope any help out there? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apple-apps-for-microsoft/f09a1ad9-4fe0-4186-a3c9-8e835039faf4
  9. Windows 10: Cant activate Apple email account in new Windows mail app

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10: Cant activate Apple email account in new Windows mail app: No problem configuring Gmail, and csbkevusiond oponline Mail. Apple email Keri’s telling me thr “ configuration is out of date.” It dies not accept my Apple ID, which worked fine for iCloud in Win 10. My Macs need double autho to configure iCloud if I change locations, but...
  10. apple apps

apple apps: can you put apple apps on to my windows 10 laptop. thanks Suzanne 68310