Windows 10: Apple drivers

Discus and support Apple drivers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; im trying to recover my iphone 6 as its been disabled after too many passcode attempts, the only way i can recover is by the itunes recovery option but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by emmybearface, Feb 9, 2018.

1. Apple drivers

im trying to recover my iphone 6 as its been disabled after too many passcode attempts, the only way i can recover is by the itunes recovery option but everytime i connect my iphone to the laptop its not recognising, any ideas? do i need to get some sort of driver installed for apple?

:)

emmybearface, Feb 9, 2018

2. Apple magic mouse driver ?

I am using Asus Zenbook with WIn 10. Can I get full feature of the mouse in pure Win 10 computer?

pow longWong, Feb 9, 2018
  3. Apple magic mouse driver ?

I have connected my Apple magic mouse using Bluetooth. Basic function of the mouse work... but the other feature like horizontal and vertical scrolling is not working. How to get the driver to install in WIN 10 so that It can work properly?

pow longWong, Feb 9, 2018
  4. Apple drivers

Hi emmybearface. Welcome to the TenForums @emmybearface

Usually iTunes installs the most recent driver. Is your iTunes up to date?

Caledon Ken, Feb 9, 2018
  5. im presuming it is as i only installed it today

6. Is your device showing in Device manager under the main heading Portable Devices?

Caledon Ken, Feb 9, 2018
  7. essenbe Win User
    How did you forget your password?

essenbe, Feb 9, 2018
  8. Apple drivers

Are you using Recovery mode as you won't, or I believe you won't have a backup?

Caledon Ken, Feb 9, 2018
  9. Great question essenbe.

Caledon Ken, Feb 9, 2018
  10. essenbe Win User
    It's difficult to forget a password you use 50 times a day, unless it is not your phone. They also knew if they kept trying it would lock on them.

essenbe, Feb 9, 2018
  11. the bairn was playing with it, it wont give me option for passcode just itunes.... is it something apple support can help with as they have the owner/iphone profile on there end

12. For sure Apple will be able to help.

Caledon Ken, Feb 9, 2018
  13. essenbe Win User

Apple drivers

They are probably the only ones who can help. My Granddaughter has one. She says there is no way to do it without Apple. Trust me, if there was a way, she would know it.

essenbe, Feb 9, 2018
  14. Did you try putting phone in recovery mode?

Caledon Ken, Feb 9, 2018
  15. essenbe Win User
    A similar thing happened a few years ago when the FBI ordered Apple to unlock the iPhone of the San Bernardino terrorist. Apple refused. There was at that time a way to work around the lock and the FBI was able to figure it out for themselves. Apple immediately closed that method with a firmware update. So far, there is no way I know of to get in it, without the possible help of Apple.

essenbe, Feb 9, 2018
Thema:

Apple drivers

1. Apple drivers - Similar Threads - Apple drivers

2. Optional Apple USB Driver

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Optional Apple USB Driver: Does anyone know anything about this driver? [img] I have an iPhone 6S Plus that I connect to my computer once in a while and I have no problems with the USB connection other than iTunes throws an error 54 code when it tries to communicate with the phone sometimes but not...
  3. Missing Windows 10 Apple Mobile Device Driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Missing Windows 10 Apple Mobile Device Driver: I no longer have the Apple Mobile USB Device driver in my Portal Devices or USB Device listing. I have researched every article on both Apple and Microsoft and still no luck. Re=installed iTunes and performed every manner of mitigation I can find - and most of my friends...
  4. Do I need to download updated drivers to connect Apple Magic Keyboard with Windows 10...

Do I need to download updated drivers to connect Apple Magic Keyboard with Windows 10...: Hello I have a Dell Precision laptop that is running Windows 10 Enterprise. I recently bought a bluetooth Magic Keyboard Apple that is giving me intermittent issues when I connect it to my Dell laptop via Bluetooth. It works fine for 10-20 min and then suddenly the keys...
  5. Apple mobile Device USB Driver in Settings .....

Apple mobile Device USB Driver in Settings .....: Apple mobile Device USB Driver in Settings is Missing. I cant remember exactly where it was in the List. All it said was this Device Needs Trouble Shooting. I Clicked on it & selected Remove Device, & a Message Popped up and said Are You Sure you want to delete this...
  6. unable to install drivers of apple i phone in my windown

unable to install drivers of apple i phone in my windown: I am unable to install and connect my iPhone in my windows 10. How to install drivers of apple.? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-install-drivers-of-apple-i-phone-in-my/36b7b0c6-d4ed-4d93-8efd-ffb7d623fd0c
  7. Audio driver on an Apple Desktop

Audio driver on an Apple Desktop: Hello, I have an Apple desktop with Windows 10 that the external speakers does not work on. I have run the sound troubleshooter several times and it installs the MStar demo audio driver which seems to get it working. By morning it is gone and no longer works. I have set it...
  8. Apple iPhone Drivers Windows 10 PC

Apple iPhone Drivers Windows 10 PC: Please help me. When I connect my iPhone 6 running the latest update to my laptop also running the latest windows update, I open the iTunes app downloaded from the Microsoft Store, but I do not see my phone on the top bar. In fact, my phone won't even charge when connected to...
  9. Apple BootCamp WiFi Driver update as well as bluetooth driver both not working

Apple BootCamp WiFi Driver update as well as bluetooth driver both not working: Hello guys! A couple of days ago Microsoft pushed a new Driver Update for the WiFi over Windows Update under the name of "Broadcom - Net - 7.77.110.0". So after updating the driver and restarting the computer the WiFi is just no longer working! Connecting to the network...
  10. Stumped - Apple Mobile Device Driver does not show up in Windows 10

Stumped - Apple Mobile Device Driver does not show up in Windows 10: All, Been battling a very odd problem in Win 10 today and thought I would lay it out for the crew in here for some ideas. Using Windows 10 1809 and the latest version of iTunes. I usually only use iTunes to perform hardware/iOS upgrade for my iPhone and iPad. With iPadOS13...