Windows 10: Apple folder clutter, backup complete?

Discus and support Apple folder clutter, backup complete? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, Two questions: What do the folder names of the iPhone(100apple;101apple;1 02apple;...;107apple;108apple) on a Windows 10 device stand for,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ThoraxL, Jul 11, 2020.

1. ThoraxL Win User

Apple folder clutter, backup complete?

Hi,

Two questions:

1. What do the folder names of the iPhone(100apple;101apple;1 02apple;...;107apple;108apple) on a Windows 10 device stand for, how are pictures placed there and why are they called that?
    2. If I have copied all 9 folders, will I have all the photos and videos?
    Stays healthy

LG Thorax

:)

ThoraxL, Jul 11, 2020
  2. esmithoh Win User

Mail Clutter Folder

Does Windows 10 RTM Mail supposed to have a clutter folder. An article in PCWorld says when you click on the humburger icon at top left and then on more, you will see the clutter folder but I don't see one.

esmithoh, Jul 11, 2020
  3. esmithoh Win User
    Mail Clutter Folder

Thank you for the reply. That article in PCWord must have been written by someone that don't really know Windows 10 Mail. That's why I don't show that folder. They weren't talking about Office 365. They actually showed a picture of the Windows Mail, the
    More link and then you see the Clutter folder. It may be as you say that which folders will be decided will depend on which ones have been created for that account/service outside of the Windows 10 app. I created my ATT account in the Windows Mail app and
    they may be the reason I don't see the Clutter folder.

esmithoh, Jul 11, 2020
  4. Apple folder clutter, backup complete?

what files are in folder AppData/roaming/apple computer/MobileSync/backup? and can i just delete them - they are consuming more than 50% of my hard drive

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "AppData/roaming/apple computer/MobileSync/backup?", have you installed any apple software in Windows 10?

I suggest you to uninstall any apple related software installed on the computer and check if there is any backup stored due to the application.

Please get back to us with an update on Windows 10, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jul 11, 2020
Thema:

Apple folder clutter, backup complete?

1. Apple folder clutter, backup complete? - Similar Threads - Apple folder clutter

2. After Moving Documents folder, Windows Backup reports "The backup completed but some files...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After Moving Documents folder, Windows Backup reports "The backup completed but some files...: After using the Move function to transfer the location of my Documents, Videos, Music and Pictures folders to a new drive with more space, Windows Backup complains about skipping those folders. It should be aware that they've been moved and report the backup as successful vs....
  3. After Moving Documents folder, Windows Backup reports "The backup completed but some files...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After Moving Documents folder, Windows Backup reports "The backup completed but some files...: After using the Move function to transfer the location of my Documents, Videos, Music and Pictures folders to a new drive with more space, Windows Backup complains about skipping those folders. It should be aware that they've been moved and report the backup as successful vs....
  4. Apple backup password saved in windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apple backup password saved in windows?: Hello, I had taken a backup of my iphone via the itunes for windows and encrypted the same. Is there a possibility that the password was saved or noted within windows ? Is there any way to access / view the password ?...
  5. Apple backup password saved in windows?

Apple backup password saved in windows?: Hello, I had taken a backup of my iphone via the itunes for windows and encrypted the same. Is there a possibility that the password was saved or noted within windows ? Is there any way to access / view the password ?...
  6. Backup to folder?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Backup to folder?: So i do have this TrueNAS NAS and connected it to Nextcloud because i want to have a bigass backup system for my private PC. Now i would like backup onto it but windows needs a drive to do such a thing and NextCloud provides me with only a folder. What do i do? 177876
  7. Backup Windows 10 - backup not completing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Backup Windows 10 - backup not completing: I have a 2tb laptop with Windows 10. I am trying to create a system image and backup my important folders. I am using a Seagate 2tb external hard drive. I have several failed attempts at backing up because I receive a 'insufficient disk space' message. This is after...
  8. Apple Backup - Restore pictures and videos?

Apple Backup - Restore pictures and videos?: Hey, I made a backup of my iPhone some time ago. Now I wanted to know if I can somehow get the pictures and videos back here? (see picture) Apple Backup - Bilder und Videos wieder herstellen?
  9. Desktop clutter

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop clutter: I don't want a cluttering mess of tiles for apps and programs that I don't even want. How do I get back to my own desktop, with icons that I actually chose and use? I had it all set up, then an update came through and ruined it!...
  10. Less clutter on the desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    Less clutter on the desktop: Hi Everybody, I wonder if someone can help me figure this out. I use several desktop icons on a rather cluttered desktop. What I would really like to do is have a single icon that, when selected will open a sub-container that will list a 7 of my graphics program....