Windows 10: Apple II Apple SOS

Discus and support Apple II Apple SOS in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Type jloadType JX$ = "OMG"Type Type JX$ = "I AMNOTABLETOBACKSPACEJpring... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by BaderBatarfi1_392, Jun 2, 2021.

1. Apple II Apple SOS

Type jloadType JX$ = "OMG"Type Type JX$ = "I AMNOTABLETOBACKSPACEJpring

:)

BaderBatarfi1_392, Jun 2, 2021
  2. Brian Cab Win User

removing Apple update

The Apple Update Software or Bonjour doesn't seem to be listed as one of your installed programs. We suggest that you go to the link provided below for it may provide a resolution of the issue you're having.

I can't uninstall Apple Software Update.

Regards.

Brian Cab, Jun 2, 2021
  3. How to load Apple OS X?

Step 1: Save up extra money
    Step 2: Buy an Apple computer with that extra money.

Seriously though, I'm not sure what you are asking. If you want to install OSX on a PC, there are plenty of websites to explain that, but most forums won't discuss it due to the legality issues. There are ways to virtualize it, but it isn't legal due to Apple's policies.

DeaconFrost, Jun 2, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Apple II Apple SOS

Apple releases iOS and iPadOS 14.4 - January 26, 2021

Read more:

Brink, Jun 2, 2021
Thema:

Apple II Apple SOS

1. Apple II Apple SOS - Similar Threads - Apple Apple SOS

2. Bonjour/Apple

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bonjour/Apple: I have lost the Bonjour and Apple Mobile Device folders on Windows 10, so I can no longer access my iphone on the PC.Neither show in Services.msc. or in Device Manager.Connecting my Iphone tells me I have to download Itunes, but I already have it installed, and I have seen...
  3. Bonjour/Apple

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bonjour/Apple: I have lost the Bonjour and Apple Mobile Device folders on Windows 10, so I can no longer access my iphone on the PC.Neither show in Services.msc. or in Device Manager.Connecting my Iphone tells me I have to download Itunes, but I already have it installed, and I have seen...
  4. Bonjour/Apple

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Bonjour/Apple

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Apple WDF_Violation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apple WDF_Violation: Hi everyone, I just updated my MacBook Pro 9,2 to Windows 11 Pro, the installation went fine, but when i get to the desktop, after 10 or so seconds my pc gets a GSOD called WDf_ViolationSo i boot into Safe Mode and disabled Bootcamp startt upBut the problem is i need right...
  7. Apple WDF_Violation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apple WDF_Violation: Hi everyone, I just updated my MacBook Pro 9,2 to Windows 11 Pro, the installation went fine, but when i get to the desktop, after 10 or so seconds my pc gets a GSOD called WDf_ViolationSo i boot into Safe Mode and disabled Bootcamp startt upBut the problem is i need right...
  8. Microsoft or Apple?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft or Apple?: My question refers to the two manufacturers Microsoft and Apple and the products or operating systems of these giants. Would you rather use Microsoft Windows 10 and a custom PC or would you prefer an Apple product with macOS? Apple and their high price policy is in my...
  9. Apple Laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Apple Laptop: Well my apple laptop would not start, and I found this company named Unifiedsols. Thier tech diagnosed the problem the same day, advised me as to what the next steps were going to do. My problem was solved, very affordably and with great professionalism. I highly recommend...
  10. Apple drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Apple drivers: im trying to recover my iphone 6 as its been disabled after too many passcode attempts, the only way i can recover is by the itunes recovery option but everytime i connect my iphone to the laptop its not recognising, any ideas? do i need to get some sort of driver installed...