Windows 10: Apple iMac 2019 with Boot Camp and Windows 10, Bluescreen "SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT...

Discus and support Apple iMac 2019 with Boot Camp and Windows 10, Bluescreen "SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, Apple iMac 2019 with Boot Camp and Windows 10 showed several Bluescreens these days. The latest one from : "SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by blueice_haller, Oct 16, 2020.

1. Apple iMac 2019 with Boot Camp and Windows 10, Bluescreen "SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT...

Hello,

Apple iMac 2019 with Boot Camp and Windows 10 showed several Bluescreens these days.

The latest one from : "SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED What failed: atikmdag.sys"

Hardware/Configuration Overview

GPU / Graphics Card: Radeon Pro Vega 48

CPU / Processor: Intel Core i9

RAM: 8 GB default + 32 GB additional

Disks: C: consumes 300 GB of 3 TB Fusion Drive 128 GB SSD + 3 TB HDD

Display: 27 Zoll iMac with Retina 5K Display

Windows Events Application and System and Screenshot of the latest Updates German can be found on my OneDrive folderiMac

sfc /scannow shows no Error.

Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:

• https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/need-help-with-system-thread-exception-not-handled/71325db0-a4e1-4a86-96f5-696b82198727
    • https://community.amd.com/thread/224702

:)

blueice_haller, Oct 16, 2020

2. Apple iMac 2019 with Boot Camp and Windows 10 doesn't show SD Card reader.

Hello,

on an Apple iMac 2019 with Boot Camp and Windows 10 the internal SD Card reader doesn't show, no matter if an SD Card is inserted or not.

On macOS it shows if a SD Card with FAT32 or NTFS is inserted.

In Windows 10 Device Manager there are no unknown devices or devices that show an conflict.

Thank you in advance.

blueice_haller, Oct 16, 2020
  3. ScottC_3 Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on Apple iMac using Boot Camp - Are there still problems with this?

I want to use Boot Camp to download Windows 10 to my 2017 iMac. I have plenty of disc space and have the latest version of Mohave.

I Googled to see if there may be problems with this and found this discussion. Are there still issues like this or have they been resolved?

Installing Windows 10 on iMac using Boot Camp

Thanks

ScottC_3, Oct 16, 2020
  4. Anubus508 Win User

Apple iMac 2019 with Boot Camp and Windows 10, Bluescreen "SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT...

Windows 10 Pro boot camp install is not recognizing my iMac 27” 2019 mic and speakers. Not recognizing the right click and scroll functions on the Magic Mouse 2.

I installed WIndows 10 Pro via boot camp on my WD PassPort external hard drive on my iMac 27” 5K 2019 model. The insall process worked for the most part. The only issues I am expereincing is that Windows 10 is not recognizing my iMac mic and speakers for
    audio. It’s also not recognizing the right click and scroll functions of the Magic Mouse 2.

I have installed all the drivers and updates provided by Apple and Bootcamp.

Does anyone know how to solve this issue?

Anubus508, Oct 16, 2020
Thema:

Apple iMac 2019 with Boot Camp and Windows 10, Bluescreen "SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT...

1. Apple iMac 2019 with Boot Camp and Windows 10, Bluescreen "SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT... - Similar Threads - Apple iMac 2019

2. Bluescreen loop at startup System Thread Exception Not Handled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluescreen loop at startup System Thread Exception Not Handled: Hello, Since yesterday I've had a small problem with my desktop PC; At startup, my pc boots then bluescreen, and shows me the error code: System Thread Exception Not Handled, with failed item: ntfs.sys. The only thing I can do is access the bios, not even go to the desktop....
  3. Bluescreen loop at startup System Thread Exception Not Handled

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluescreen loop at startup System Thread Exception Not Handled: Hello, Since yesterday I've had a small problem with my desktop PC; At startup, my pc boots then bluescreen, and shows me the error code: System Thread Exception Not Handled, with failed item: ntfs.sys. The only thing I can do is access the bios, not even go to the desktop....
  4. System Thread Exception

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System Thread Exception: I'm having a very weird issue with my pc, and I believe it has to do with corrupted dll files though I could be mistaken. When trying to update my graphics drivers I receive a "class not registered error". Multiple other programs which require access to my users/warre/appdata...
  5. Apple iMac 2019 with Boot Camp and Windows 10 doesn't show SD Card reader.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Apple iMac 2019 with Boot Camp and Windows 10 doesn't show SD Card reader.: Hello, on an Apple iMac 2019 with Boot Camp and Windows 10 the SD Card reader does not show, no matter if an SD Card is inserted or not. On macOS it shows if a SD Card with FAT32 or NTFS is inserted. In Windows 10 Device Manager there are no unknown devices or devices...
  6. System thread exception not handled on boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    System thread exception not handled on boot: I have Dell Inspiron 15z running with Dell 10. My system got updated yesterday [June 18, 2020. PC shut down was normal. When I boot it today, am seeing System thread exception not handled iaStorAC.sys error on boot. It does %s and continue restart and end-up with same...
  7. Windows 10 Pro boot camp install is not recognizing my iMac 27” 2019 mic and speakers. Not...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Pro boot camp install is not recognizing my iMac 27” 2019 mic and speakers. Not...: I installed WIndows 10 Pro via boot camp on my WD PassPort external hard drive on my iMac 27” 5K 2019 model. The insall process worked for the most part. The only issues I am expereincing is that Windows 10 is not recognizing my iMac mic and speakers for audio. It’s also not...
  8. System Thread Exception Boot Loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    System Thread Exception Boot Loop: After leaving my PC on and locked for about 20 minutes, I return to the dreaded BSOD with the System Thread Exception Not Handled error. My immediate process was to just reset, then check everything in my machine is seated properly (which it is), then try auto recovery - all...
  9. Installing Windows 10 on Apple iMac using Boot Camp - Are there still problems with this?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing Windows 10 on Apple iMac using Boot Camp - Are there still problems with this?: I want to use Boot Camp to download Windows 10 to my 2017 iMac. I have plenty of disc space and have the latest version of Mohave. I Googled to see if there may be problems with this and found this discussion. Are there still issues like this or have they been resolved?...
  10. Boot camp problem on imac os x 11.7 with windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Boot camp problem on imac os x 11.7 with windows 10: I have Windows 10 and el capitan on my imac. el capitan works great but win 10 time doesn't stay correct and volume doesn't work. The problem doesn't seem to be fixable in Settings or with updates....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. atikmdag.sys blue screen on bootcamp