Windows 10: Apple iOS Mail vs. MS Outlook vs. Search?

Discus and support Apple iOS Mail vs. MS Outlook vs. Search? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Apple's search can't be this bad???? My following problem has been consistent from iPhone 6 through XR. I periodically request an email from our... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by markg2, Mar 1, 2019.

1. markg2 Win User

Apple iOS Mail vs. MS Outlook vs. Search?

Apple's search can't be this bad????

My following problem has been consistent from iPhone 6 through XR.

I periodically request an email from our library system that lists a brief of each book in my reading history. I use the list to confirm I haven't read a book before checking one out if I'm not sure I’d read it already.

I can use desktop MS Outlook’s email form search function with a keyword—no problem.

However, if on the phone, I go to the mail (Apple's mail client) directory containing the library email, flick down to expose the search box, regardless of what keyword I enter the search has literally never returned a result.

To my knowledge there is no way to search within an opened email.

The library email is the only email residing in: \Inbox\Filed\Library.

I’m not getting any responses on Apple’s forum.

:)

markg2, Mar 1, 2019
  2. Jayzilla Win User

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Mar 1, 2019
  3. jaydeee Win User
    Backing Up Outlook?

Had same experience but mine is from Outlook express to MS Outlook, I also lost the organization/folder of my mail and contacts. I redo every arrangement as my solution.

jaydeee, Mar 1, 2019
  4. qubit Win User

How to install outlook express on windows xp with explorer 8?

This is an awkward problem to solve and one I don't think is worth the time and effort.

The OP would be better off either using a modern webmail service like gmail or outlook.com or using a modern email client like Windows Live Mail like FX-GMC suggested or Thunderbird from Mozilla. If nothing else, Outlook Distress was notorious for corrupting its data files and losing all your email in one easy step. Not worth it.

qubit, Mar 1, 2019
Thema:

1. Apple iOS Mail vs. MS Outlook vs. Search? - Similar Threads - Apple iOS Mail

2. Managing Contacts: Do they integrate with all MS products? i.e. - Outlook vs. People vs....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Managing Contacts: Do they integrate with all MS products? i.e. - Outlook vs. People vs....: I am using both desktop and web versions of Outlook Pro Plus 2019, People Windows 10, Teams and Skype. And unfortunately, they all seem to use different sources for contacts because the contact lists are all different from each other.Is there a way to combine or merge the...
  3. Managing Contacts: Do they integrate with all MS products? i.e. - Outlook vs. People vs....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Managing Contacts: Do they integrate with all MS products? i.e. - Outlook vs. People vs....: I am using both desktop and web versions of Outlook Pro Plus 2019, People Windows 10, Teams and Skype. And unfortunately, they all seem to use different sources for contacts because the contact lists are all different from each other.Is there a way to combine or merge the...
  4. Managing Contacts: Do they integrate with all MS products? i.e. - Outlook vs. People vs....

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Apple VS Microsoft Media Productions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apple VS Microsoft Media Productions: According to my extensive experience with these programs Microsoft seems very weak, Even sound driver ASIO that are not from Microsoft itselfApple has better Core Audio There are even programs that contract with Apple and do not have windows versions I see that Apple is...
  6. Apple VS Microsoft Media Productions

Apple VS Microsoft Media Productions: According to my extensive experience with these programs Microsoft seems very weak, Even sound driver ASIO that are not from Microsoft itselfApple has better Core Audio There are even programs that contract with Apple and do not have windows versions I see that Apple is...
  7. Outlook (group) contact vs. iOS contact/mail

Outlook (group) contact vs. iOS contact/mail: Outlook 365/current version iOS/Win10.0.19... Intent: Send a group email from the iPhone using iOS native email client. What I've done: 1. Created 'Test' group in desktop OL contacts containing 3 contacts/emails 2. Open contacts on the phone 3. Click Groups (default the...
  8. Windows 10 mail app vs Outlook program vs Outlook website security

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 mail app vs Outlook program vs Outlook website security: I did some searching, but didn't really find an answer that fits my question which is are the the three version the same when it comes to security? Meaning if I use one of them over the others would I be missing out on being as safe and secure? If so which would be the best...
  9. Outlook.com vs MAIL App

Outlook.com vs MAIL App: Windows 10 all up to date version & OS Build 'It looks like we don't have permission to get email for mname6@....' When you hard working & appreciative advisors for community, explain your answers for outlook.com users. Do they apply to us 'MAIL App' users? Moved from:...
  10. Apple iOS Mail vs. MS Outlook vs. Search?

Apple iOS Mail vs. MS Outlook vs. Search?: Apple's search can't be this bad???? My following problem has been consistent from iPhone 6 through XR. I periodically request an email from our library system that lists a brief of each book in my reading history. I use the list to confirm I haven't read a book before...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ios mail vs outlook

2. apple mail or outlook ios

3. apple mail vs outlook ios

4. apple mail ios vs outlook ios,
  5. outlook for ios vs apple mail