Windows 10: Apple iphone cant upload photos to pc

Discus and support Apple iphone cant upload photos to pc in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have tried absolutely everything to upload my phones from iphone to pc. After hooking into USB I get a message that its installed properly, but then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Julie L.Tait, Aug 7, 2019.

1. Apple iphone cant upload photos to pc

I have tried absolutely everything to upload my phones from iphone to pc. After hooking into USB I get a message that its installed properly, but then I get this message

Device USB\VID_05AC&PID_12A8&MI_00\6&1285639f&1&0000 requires further installation.

Any ideas?

:)

Julie L.Tait, Aug 7, 2019
  2. Ivycao Win User

how to transfer photos from iphone to pc?

There are some photos in my iphone and I want to transfer them to my pc for editing.The problem is,none of these photos was taken by iphone so it's not easy to transfer.I have done it once before but this time it doesn't work out.I really don't know which step is wrong!Could u pls help me...

Ivycao, Aug 7, 2019
  3. DaedalusHelios, Aug 7, 2019
  4. Apple iphone cant upload photos to pc

Apple iPhone in Autoplay list

I am unable to remove the listing in Autoplay for Apple Iphone and I spent numerous hours trying to remove it with no luck at all. I followed the steps using the registry as well, still it is shown on the AutoPlay listing.
    Spoke to one IT helpdesk agent and said the only way to get rid of it is to just reinstall Windows in order to remove that option from the list.

I even re-inserted my iPhone to my machine and uninstalled the drivers from Device Manager under Portable Devices.

Obsolete devices in Autoplay list multiple entries for same - Microsoft Community

Update >> I managed to remove it under Devices and Printers. Looks like it does not work under Device Manager.

win10freak, Aug 7, 2019
Thema:

Apple iphone cant upload photos to pc

1. Apple iphone cant upload photos to pc - Similar Threads - Apple iphone cant

2. Unable to "Print to PDF" Apple iPhone Photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to "Print to PDF" Apple iPhone Photos: Hello! Using Photos Application - 2023.11090.12017.0 on Windows 11 10.0.22621 Build 22621I've plugged in my iPhone, and while the photos pop up, no "right click" is available. I can only "add" the pictures to a folder within my OneDrive, where I can then "right-click" and...
  3. Unable to "Print to PDF" Apple iPhone Photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to "Print to PDF" Apple iPhone Photos: Hello! Using Photos Application - 2023.11090.12017.0 on Windows 11 10.0.22621 Build 22621I've plugged in my iPhone, and while the photos pop up, no "right click" is available. I can only "add" the pictures to a folder within my OneDrive, where I can then "right-click" and...
  4. Cant upload photos from iPhone onto laptop using windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant upload photos from iPhone onto laptop using windows 11.: I have recently bought a new laptop that has windows 11 on it. I was very confitable with windows 10 and knew my way around. But when I come to import photos from my Iphone on to windows 11 I am unable to select the photos I want as they are no longer dated as they used to be...
  5. Trouble Uploading Photos from iPhone to PC

Trouble Uploading Photos from iPhone to PC: Hello,As the title of this post states, I am having trouble importing photos and videos from my iPhone into the photos app on Windows 11. I have ~4000 photos and videos. When I try to import all of them at once, it stops and says that something went wrong. At this point, only...
  6. Trouble Uploading Photos from iPhone to PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble Uploading Photos from iPhone to PC: Hello,As the title of this post states, I am having trouble importing photos and videos from my iPhone into the photos app on Windows 11. I have ~4000 photos and videos. When I try to import all of them at once, it stops and says that something went wrong. At this point, only...
  7. photo upload from iphone

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    photo upload from iphone: I am trying to upload my photos from my phone to my surface pro. The program has a hard time identifying my iPhone even when the phone is unlocked. Once the program identifies my phone is there after multiple trys, the program searches for photos and identifies the full...
  8. Uploading iPhone photos to Microsoft Windows Photos App

Uploading iPhone photos to Microsoft Windows Photos App: I have updated both my iTunes and the latest version of the Photos app, and I am still having an issue importing photos/videos from my phone. I "import from device" and "trust the computer" and the download begins. The screen shows that 14,000+ photos are found and then the...
  9. iPhone uploading to PC problems photo app

iPhone uploading to PC problems photo app: Having problems getting photos and videos I have taken to my PC I plug the iphone 7 in and the photo app starts, then i click trust computer on phone then I choose photos i want to upload it starts and about 3 or 4 photos in I get the screen "Something went wrong" I have...
  10. Upload photos from iPhone to PC

Upload photos from iPhone to PC: When I go to Photos > Import > Upload from USB, and my iPhone is plugged in and I have clicked to allow and trust the computer on my phone... SOMETIMES it allows me to select the files I want to upload to my laptop, but USUALLY I get the error message: "Add something to...