Windows 10: Apple iPhone Drivers Windows 10 PC

Discus and support Apple iPhone Drivers Windows 10 PC in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Please help me. When I connect my iPhone 6 running the latest update to my laptop also running the latest windows update, I open the iTunes app... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by blondie_xd, Nov 28, 2019.

1. Apple iPhone Drivers Windows 10 PC

Please help me. When I connect my iPhone 6 running the latest update to my laptop also running the latest windows update, I open the iTunes app downloaded from the Microsoft Store, but I do not see my phone on the top bar. In fact, my phone won't even charge when connected to the laptop but it will charge when connected to the wall. I have restarted both devices and switched the usb ports. I go to the device manager to download / update the drivers, but there is no "Portable Devices" tab, nor is there anything related to iPhones in the "Universal Serial Bus controllers" tab. Instead there is an "Other devices" tab and iPhone is under it but it has a warning sign. I go to update the driver in properties and select "Search Automatically" but an error pops up. See the picture. I have no idea what to do.

Apple iPhone Drivers Windows 10 PC b45c2dfd-8cdb-4fec-b645-a7c89d79aac0?upload=true.jpg

:)

blondie_xd, Nov 28, 2019

2. Apple iPhone in Autoplay list

I am unable to remove the listing in Autoplay for Apple Iphone and I spent numerous hours trying to remove it with no luck at all. I followed the steps using the registry as well, still it is shown on the AutoPlay listing.
    Spoke to one IT helpdesk agent and said the only way to get rid of it is to just reinstall Windows in order to remove that option from the list.

I even re-inserted my iPhone to my machine and uninstalled the drivers from Device Manager under Portable Devices.

Obsolete devices in Autoplay list multiple entries for same - Microsoft Community

Update >> I managed to remove it under Devices and Printers. Looks like it does not work under Device Manager.

win10freak, Nov 28, 2019
  3. IrisMcCoy Win User
    No drivers for Apple in windows 10 iPhone 5S iOS 9

Oops. I had to expand my view of the devices to "show all devices". From there I deleted an Apple driver that was greyed out, and updated the other Apple driver. That created a portable device driver for my Iphone!!! I think this is success.

NOT success. The Apple driver (which was under USB devices in the device manager list) which I updated from the menu is now GONE (after the reboot which I did as instructed above). There is now a USB driver labelled "Unknown USB device (device descriptor
    request failed)". I still show a listing under Portable devices for "Apple Iphone", but without the companion USB Apple driver the laptop is still unable to "see" the phone. I am completely at a dead end. Any suggestions (short of going back to a previous
    version of Windows - that is beyond my expertise) would be appreciated!

IrisMcCoy, Nov 28, 2019
  4. IrisMcCoy Win User

Apple iPhone Drivers Windows 10 PC

No drivers for Apple in windows 10 iPhone 5S iOS 9

Oops. I had to expand my view of the devices to "show all devices". From there I deleted an Apple driver that was greyed out, and updated the other Apple driver. That created a portable device driver for my Iphone!!! I think this is success.

NOT success. The Apple driver (which was under USB devices in the device manager list) which I updated from the menu is now GONE (after the reboot which I did as instructed above). There is now a USB driver labelled "Unknown USB device (device descriptor
    request failed)". I still show a listing under Portable devices for "Apple Iphone", but without the companion USB Apple driver the laptop is still unable to "see" the phone. I am completely at a dead end. Any suggestions (short of going back to a previous
    version of Windows - that is beyond my expertise) would be appreciated!

SUCCESS after one more reboot and checking some background services. To recap, press Windows key plus X and select Device Manager. In Device Manager choose the option to
    "show all devices". Delete any Apple drivers under USB that are greyed out, and select update for the other Apple driver under USB. That should create a portable device driver for your Iphone. Reboot.
    Make sure your Apple "Service" and all your "Device related" services are running in the background (Windows button + R, type in services.msc and hit enter). Then connect your iphone.

IrisMcCoy, Nov 28, 2019
Thema:

Apple iPhone Drivers Windows 10 PC

1. Apple iPhone Drivers Windows 10 PC - Similar Threads - Apple iPhone Drivers

2. Apple iphone cant upload photos to pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Apple iphone cant upload photos to pc: I have tried absolutely everything to upload my phones from iphone to pc. After hooking into USB I get a message that its installed properly, but then I get this message Device USB\VID_05AC&PID_12A8&MI_00\6&1285639f&1&0000 requires further installation. Any ideas?...
  3. Apple iPhone device driver for Windows 10 home

Apple iPhone device driver for Windows 10 home: Need help finding the Apple iPhone device driver for Windows 10 home https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apple-iphone-device-driver-for-windows-10-home/a2e0006c-f2a8-43cb-9bdb-3ce9abc3e2c7
  4. Apple iPhone in Autoplay list

Apple iPhone in Autoplay list: I am unable to remove the listing in Autoplay for Apple Iphone and I spent numerous hours trying to remove it with no luck at all. I followed the steps using the registry as well, still it is shown on the AutoPlay listing. Spoke to one IT helpdesk agent and said the only way...
  5. Apple iPhone in Autoplay list

in Windows 10 Support
    Apple iPhone in Autoplay list: I am unable to remove the listing in Autoplay for Apple Iphone and I spent numerous hours trying to remove it with no luck at all. I followed the steps using the registry as well, still it is shown on the AutoPlay listing. Spoke to one IT helpdesk agent and said the only way...
  6. Help with managing Apple ScreenTime for Iphone remotely on PC with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Help with managing Apple ScreenTime for Iphone remotely on PC with Windows 10: I am trying to manage Iphone Screen time remotely via PC Windows 10 and cannot seem to find instructions to do so. I have Icloud for Windows loaded as well as Itunes for Windows. I am logged into Icloud as well but I cannot find the instructions for Managing Iphone Screen...
  7. Microsoft aims to work with Apple to sync Windows 10 and iPhone

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft aims to work with Apple to sync Windows 10 and iPhone: At Build 2018 developer conference, Microsoft announced Your Phone app for Windows 10 which is a new way to bring PCs and phones in sync. Microsoft aims to bring the smartphones and Windows 10 closer by allowing users to access notifications, messages and photos from phones...
  8. iphone/apple problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    iphone/apple problems: If I click "MobileMe" in control panel I get 4 error messages in a row, saying procedure entry points cannot be located in the dynamic link library. What does this mean? I'm also having problems with opening my iphone in windows explorer. Even with itunes running. I...
  9. Apple drivers

Apple drivers: im trying to recover my iphone 6 as its been disabled after too many passcode attempts, the only way i can recover is by the itunes recovery option but everytime i connect my iphone to the laptop its not recognising, any ideas? do i need to get some sort of driver installed...
  10. Installing Apple usbaapl64 uninstalls various WPD drivers for iPhone

Installing Apple usbaapl64 uninstalls various WPD drivers for iPhone: TL : DR If there are no device drivers installed for an iPhone on my wife's system, then Windows 10 Pro 64 will install the drivers so that the iPhone will be recognized by Explorer as a Portable Device mass storage device, but iTunes will not recognize the phone. Once I...