Windows 10: Apple iPhone in Autoplay list

Discus and support Apple iPhone in Autoplay list in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am unable to remove the listing in Autoplay for Apple Iphone and I spent numerous hours trying to remove it with no luck at all. I followed the steps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by win10freak, Apr 28, 2019.

1. Apple iPhone in Autoplay list

I am unable to remove the listing in Autoplay for Apple Iphone and I spent numerous hours trying to remove it with no luck at all. I followed the steps using the registry as well, still it is shown on the AutoPlay listing.
    Spoke to one IT helpdesk agent and said the only way to get rid of it is to just reinstall Windows in order to remove that option from the list.

I even re-inserted my iPhone to my machine and uninstalled the drivers from Device Manager under Portable Devices.

Obsolete devices in Autoplay list multiple entries for same - Microsoft Community

Update >> I managed to remove it under Devices and Printers. Looks like it does not work under Device Manager.

:)

win10freak, Apr 28, 2019

2. iPhone 6s Plus

Hi Megan,

We suggest you to check AutoPlay settings on your computer. Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key.
    • Type Settings.
    • Click Devices.
    • On the left pane, click AutoPlay.
    • Make sure "Use AutoPlay for all media and devices" is
      On
    • On "Choose AutoPlay defaults" should be selected to
      Ask me everytime.
    Afterwards, unplug and re-plug the iPhone and check if you get the AutoPlay prompt to access pictures on your iPhone.

Let us know how it goes.

Jesebel Ova, Apr 28, 2019
  3. Windows 10 AutoPlay with iPhone dowloads duplicates

Hi Arun,

• I downloaded my photos via Windows 10 AutoPlay.
    • The Windows 10 setting for AutoPlay : Import pictures and videos (Photo Gallery).
    Sorry, I’m not technically savy. I just plug in my iPhone 6 and in the past Windows would only download the new photos. Now evertime I plug in my iPhone AutoPlay wants me to choose which of my 5,000 photos to save.

Thank you

StellaSpar, Apr 28, 2019
  4. Apple iPhone in Autoplay list

68 Bugs Listed So Far For iPhone

The new iPhone was welcomed by most people with a feeling of joy but like all things soon after we are starting to see bugs listed around the web. So far there are 68 reproducible bugs on the list with all bugs having been confirmed on multiple iPhones.
    As it is expected many iPhone users may never uncover the same bugs since its all about the use of iPhone from each individual.
    So check the list and see if its worth buying an iPhone or not...To me 68 bugs are nothing...Lets hope the list stays at 68 *Smile Apple iPhone in Autoplay list :)

Source: Digg

HellasVagabond, Apr 28, 2019
Thema:

Apple iPhone in Autoplay list

1. Apple iPhone in Autoplay list - Similar Threads - Apple iPhone Autoplay

2. Unable to "Print to PDF" Apple iPhone Photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to "Print to PDF" Apple iPhone Photos: Hello! Using Photos Application - 2023.11090.12017.0 on Windows 11 10.0.22621 Build 22621I've plugged in my iPhone, and while the photos pop up, no "right click" is available. I can only "add" the pictures to a folder within my OneDrive, where I can then "right-click" and...
  3. Autoplay not autoplaying

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Autoplay not autoplaying: Recently, my radio station stopped autoplaying. I searched and found How to Enable or Disable Media Autoplay in Microsoft Edge in Windows - Microsoft Community to remember where the setting resides. I checked and the url is still in the Allow section. Why won't it autoplay?...
  4. Accesibility in iPhone one drive y apple

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accesibility in iPhone one drive y apple: I have a iPhone and I’m blind, i used voice over and when i tried to write in word one drive don’t let me continue writing in my document, but if I turn off the Accesibility I can continue writing....
  5. Apple iPhone still on Autoplay list handler?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Apple iPhone still on Autoplay list handler?: How can I remove the Apple Device from the Autoplay handler list WITHOUT going through the registry as explained below. How to Remove or Delete AutoPlay Handler from the Options List in Windows - Tech Journey I also went to Device Manager and Uninstalled the Device, but...
  6. Apple iPhone Drivers Windows 10 PC

Apple iPhone Drivers Windows 10 PC: Please help me. When I connect my iPhone 6 running the latest update to my laptop also running the latest windows update, I open the iTunes app downloaded from the Microsoft Store, but I do not see my phone on the top bar. In fact, my phone won't even charge when connected to...
  7. Apple iphone cant upload photos to pc

Apple iphone cant upload photos to pc: I have tried absolutely everything to upload my phones from iphone to pc. After hooking into USB I get a message that its installed properly, but then I get this message Device USB\VID_05AC&PID_12A8&MI_00\6&1285639f&1&0000 requires further installation. Any ideas?...
  8. Apple iPhone in Autoplay list

in Windows 10 Support
    Apple iPhone in Autoplay list: I am unable to remove the listing in Autoplay for Apple Iphone and I spent numerous hours trying to remove it with no luck at all. I followed the steps using the registry as well, still it is shown on the AutoPlay listing. Spoke to one IT helpdesk agent and said the only way...
  9. iphone/apple problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    iphone/apple problems: If I click "MobileMe" in control panel I get 4 error messages in a row, saying procedure entry points cannot be located in the dynamic link library. What does this mean? I'm also having problems with opening my iphone in windows explorer. Even with itunes running. I...
  10. Reset the autoplay/autorun devices list

Reset the autoplay/autorun devices list: In autoplay settings, i have the list of each device i connected so far. How do i remove them? 60251