Windows 10: Apple iPod Shuffle

Discus and support Apple iPod Shuffle in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am trying to get my new Lenovo with Windows 10 to work with a Apple iPod Shuffle 4th Gen. There is no driver installed. I have itunes and icloud... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by silsurf, Aug 4, 2019.

1. silsurf Win User

Apple iPod Shuffle

I am trying to get my new Lenovo with Windows 10 to work with a Apple iPod Shuffle 4th Gen.

There is no driver installed. I have itunes and icloud running on the unit. It seems the recommendation is to reinstall itunes, but I was wondering is it possible to locate and install just the driver?

If not, how do I ensure my music library stay intact before reinstalling itunes?

Thanks very much

:)

silsurf, Aug 4, 2019

2. Apple Launches 2GB iPod Shuffle

Apple today announced that its iPod shuffle, the world’s most wearable music player, is now even more affordably priced at $49 and that it is introducing a new 2GB model of the iPod shuffle for $69. The popular iPod shuffle is just half a cubic inch in volume, weighs just half an ounce, features an aluminum design with a built-in clip and comes in five colors—silver, blue, green, purple and a (PRODUCT) RED special edition.

“At just $49, the iPod shuffle is the most affordable iPod ever,” said Greg Joswiak, Apple’s vice president of Worldwide iPod Product Marketing. “The new 2GB model lets music lovers bring even more songs everywhere they go in the impossibly small iPod shuffle.”

Pricing & Availability
    The new 1GB iPod shuffle is available immediately for a suggested retail price of $49 (US) through the Apple Store (www.apple.com), Apple’s retail stores and Apple Authorized Resellers. The 2GB iPod shuffle will be available later this month for a suggested retail price of $69 (US) through the Apple Store (www.apple.com), Apple’s retail stores and Apple Authorized Resellers. iPod shuffle requires a Mac with a USB 2.0 port, Mac OS X 10.4.8 or later and iTunes 7.4; or a Windows PC with a USB 2.0 port and Windows Vista or Windows XP Home or Professional (Service Pack 2) or later and iTunes 7.4 or later.

Source: Apple

Jimmy 2004, Aug 4, 2019
  3. Darksaber Win User
    Watch out for fake iPod Nano and Shuffle

Not only Sony is being targeted with fake hardware, Apples very popular iPod Nano and Shuffle are being sold under the brand, but turn out to be counterfeit, cheaper products. While the differences between the real and fake iPod Nano are fairly easy to spot for the trained eye, the distinction between the two different Shuffles is much harder to notice.

Darksaber, Aug 4, 2019
  4. Apple iPod Shuffle

Apple Adds Color to the Shuffle

Apple iPod Shuffle colorful%20shuffles_thm.jpg

Apple has decided to expand its successful iPod range just a little but further today with the launch of four new colors for the iPod shuffle. The 1GB player, costing $79, only used to come in a silver version. However, Apple has released pink, green, orange and light-blue versions which are all available for purchase immediately. The new range of colors are very similar to those of the iPod Nano, however there is no black version of the shuffle with orange being used instead.

Source: Apple

Jimmy 2004, Aug 4, 2019
Thema:

Apple iPod Shuffle

1. Apple iPod Shuffle - Similar Threads - Apple iPod Shuffle

2. Brand new iPod shuffle 1st gen not recognized by laptops or pc's, how to identify what's...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brand new iPod shuffle 1st gen not recognized by laptops or pc's, how to identify what's...: I bought an iPod shuffle 1st gen brand new unopened or used before, however it's not detected by laptops or pc's. When I plug it in the usb port it does light green, but nothing more than that. I left it in over night to charge but the battery button doesn't show any light...
  3. Brand new iPod shuffle 1st gen not recognized by laptops or pc's, how to identify what's...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Brand new iPod shuffle 1st gen not recognized by laptops or pc's, how to identify what's...: I bought an iPod shuffle 1st gen brand new unopened or used before, however it's not detected by laptops or pc's. When I plug it in the usb port it does light green, but nothing more than that. I left it in over night to charge but the battery button doesn't show any light...
  4. can't play ipod shuffle on new acer aspire laptop with windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't play ipod shuffle on new acer aspire laptop with windows 11: can't play ipod shuffle on new acer aspire laptop with windows 11 can't get the line-in port to recognize my ipod shuffle device and sound will not play....
  5. can't play ipod shuffle on new acer aspire laptop with windows 11

can't play ipod shuffle on new acer aspire laptop with windows 11: can't play ipod shuffle on new acer aspire laptop with windows 11 can't get the line-in port to recognize my ipod shuffle device and sound will not play....
  6. Groove Music - The shuffle button that doesn't shuffle

Groove Music - The shuffle button that doesn't shuffle: I quite like the Groove Music App - even though I have iTunes when I do a workout this simple App works for me better.One thing that really is bugging me though is the shuffle button - I mainly use it on music that I've added to a playlist to mix things up a bit but in terms...
  7. Apple releases iOS 13.3.1 for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch

in Windows 10 News
    Apple releases iOS 13.3.1 for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch: iOS 13.3.1 includes bug fixes and improvements. This update: Fixes a communication limit issue that allowed contacts to be added without entering the screen time code Adds a setting that can be used to control the use of location services by the U1 ultra-wideband chip...
  8. shuffle photos

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    shuffle photos: Windows 7 allowed me to rotate or shuffle photos Windows 10 is a mystery to me How do I shuffle photos? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shuffle-photos/605d89f2-4eed-487e-8528-c17f575a7cc1
  9. IPod

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    IPod: I have I-tunes loaded on my computer. I want to purchase music, add it to my library and then download the new music to my I-pod. I plugged the I-pod into the port on my computer and I got this error message "This I-pod cannot be used because it is not supported on this...
  10. Apple iPod Shuffle

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Apple iPod Shuffle: I am trying to get my iPod to mount on a Windows 10 system. I have read thru and tried many suggestions, but for some reason the driver never seems to load. I have reinstalled iTunes. My iPhone mounts fine. It seems that I just need to find aw way to manually install the...