Windows 10: Apple iTunes video stuttering in Windows 10 finally a solution

Discus and support Apple iTunes video stuttering in Windows 10 finally a solution in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I've had movie stuttering only in Apple iTunes for several months with no solution. I have read on some forums that some people are blaming Windows 10.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by robert3892, Oct 21, 2019.

1. Apple iTunes video stuttering in Windows 10 finally a solution

I've had movie stuttering only in Apple iTunes for several months with no solution. I have read on some forums that some people are blaming Windows 10.

This is not an issue with Windows 10 at all. It is an issue with iTunes that Apple has failed to fix. To prove this I fresh installed Windows 10 Pro on my PC. I installed only the latest NVIDIA driver. Nothing else was installed. I then downloaded the latest iTunes from the Microsoft store. Watched a movie and there was stutter. The movie stutters when streamed or downloaded.

OK so the culprit is iTunes. How to fix it?

I removed (uninstalled) iTunes and installed this older version: https://support.apple.com/kb/DL1816?viewlocale=en_US&locale=en_US

NOTE: You need to delete the iTunes library.itl file before you downgrade in this manner

Now the issue is resolved. No more stuttering.

:)

robert3892, Oct 21, 2019

2. Apple iTunes and Windows 10

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• Have you installed the latest iTunes app?
    If you have not installed the latest iTunes app then I suggest you to install the latest iTunes app and then try to download the song and check if the same issue persist.

Also I suggest you to install all the Windows updates and check if it helps.

If still the issue persists, then I suggest you to contact the apple support for iTunes relates query for further assistance.

iTunes - Official Apple Support

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Oct 21, 2019
  3. iTunes Sync Issues with Apple TV

Hello,

One of the possible reasons why you are encountering issues syncing iTunes with your Apple TV is because of its
    compatibility with Windows 10. To better assist you, we need the answers to the following questions:

• Did you update iTunes after upgrading to Windows 10?
    • Have you checked the appropriate Apple website for an
      updated iTunes driver
      ?

In the meantime, we suggest reinstalling iTunes to ensure that your app is up to date.

We are looking forward to your response.

Jefferson Ore, Oct 21, 2019
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Apple iTunes video stuttering in Windows 10 finally a solution

iTunes stop working and there is error message "iTunes has stopped working. Windows is checking for a solution to the problem."

Hi Rajdeep,

Thank you for posting your response.

• Is the issue specific to ITunes?
    • Have you installed all pending Windows updates?

I apologize for the miss communication caused. I suggest you to refer the link below and check.

Fix unexpected quits or launch issues in iTunes for Windows.

Fix unexpected quits or launch issues in iTunes for Windows

Applies to Windows 10

If the issue still persists I suggest you to contact apple support as iTunes is a Apple product. Refer the link below.

iTunes - Official Apple Support

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Oct 21, 2019
Thema:

Apple iTunes video stuttering in Windows 10 finally a solution

1. Apple iTunes video stuttering in Windows 10 finally a solution - Similar Threads - Apple iTunes video

2. iTunes/Apple Music in Windows 11 is a disaster

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iTunes/Apple Music in Windows 11 is a disaster: Hi. Since moving to Windows 11 I've had nothing but issues with iTunes. Everything is glitchy and sluggish. The biggest issue I continue to have is I can't build playlists. They just stall out after selecting a track and generally freeze up the system. I can't even open the...
  3. iTunes/Apple Music in Windows 11 is a disaster

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    iTunes/Apple Music in Windows 11 is a disaster: Hi. Since moving to Windows 11 I've had nothing but issues with iTunes. Everything is glitchy and sluggish. The biggest issue I continue to have is I can't build playlists. They just stall out after selecting a track and generally freeze up the system. I can't even open the...
  4. Stuttering video playback on iTunes for Windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Stuttering video playback on iTunes for Windows 10: Stuttered and unwatchable video playback. No issues with my music files. I have a brand new Acer Aspire 3 laptop ie no malware running Windows 10. i have uninstalled and re-installed iTunes 12.10.8.2 really painful process I do not want to do this again!. I have experimented...
  5. Finally Fixed iTunes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Finally Fixed iTunes: After months of problems with iTunes (had to completely remove iTunes and all supporting software and reinstall to update, couldn’t sync or backup devices, backups kept disappearing) I finally found something that at has, least for now, solved the problems. I installed the...
  6. How to transfer files from itunes (Apple) to Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to transfer files from itunes (Apple) to Windows 10?: How to transfer files from itunes (Apple) to Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-transfer-files-from-itunes-apple-to-windows/999b7ca8-2056-49bb-b95f-571a129953f6"
  7. Apple itunes will not install

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Apple itunes will not install: I have been trying all day to install iTunes on my pc but keeps coming up error 0x80072F8F but cant seem to work it out. its asked me to check my internet connection but that's fine but just keeps coming up error. Ive installed google chrome just to check to see if...
  8. videos pixilate and stutter in windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    videos pixilate and stutter in windows 10: why are simple new york times videos pixilating and stuttering in windows 10 on my new HP zbook whhich supports HD 4 k resolution? I am using chrome browser. do not want to use Edge. thanks...
  9. problem with Apple iTunes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    problem with Apple iTunes: After updating to Windows 10 in October to version 1809 my iTunes software stopped working. help, please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-apple-itunes/00b99b0b-e835-4b35-ba68-fe6d57c53601
  10. WINDOWS DEFENDER BLOCKING ITUNES & APPLE

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    WINDOWS DEFENDER BLOCKING ITUNES & APPLE: Sure wish there was a way to talk to someone in person at MS. So frustrating. Hubby got a new iphone. His windows defender is blocking apple itunes. I and to uninstall it. It wouldnt install so I turned off defender to install. Now, itunes needs to update the system on the...