Windows 10: Apple keyboard & mouse to use windows10

Discus and support Apple keyboard & mouse to use windows10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I just installed windows 10 on my Mac and its "working" ok but do I need a wired windows keyboard and mouse, can I use my Apple devices?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NancyHernandez4, Jan 12, 2020.

1. Apple keyboard & mouse to use windows10

I just installed windows 10 on my Mac and its "working" ok but do I need a wired windows keyboard and mouse, can I use my Apple devices?

:)

NancyHernandez4, Jan 12, 2020

2. Compatibility of Apple keyboard and Mouse

Hello Chris,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We do understand your concern and we will be happy to help you regarding this.

Please answer te below questions:

• Since when are you facing this issue?
    • Did you make any recent software/hardware changes?

As the keyboard and mouse both are not working, I can not suggest you with troubleshooting steps which will require the input devices.

You may try contacting the Apple support as they provide the drivers for devices.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further queries, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Jan 12, 2020
  3. John Fer Win User
    Unresponsive Mouse and Keyboard in Windows 10

Hi,

One reason why your mouse and keyboard is not working is because of an outdated driver. We suggest that you update the mouse and keyboard driver by following the steps below:

• Pres Windows+X key on your keyboard.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Locate the mouse and keyboard drivers, right click, then click on Update.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out.

John Fer, Jan 12, 2020
  4. Apple keyboard & mouse to use windows10

keyboard and mouse not working

Hi Chrystal,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your keyboard and mouse, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?
    • Are you using a wired or wireless keyboard and mouse?
    • Have you tried using a different keyboard and mouse? If yes, how was it?
    • Have you tried using your keyboard and mouse to another computer? If yes, what is the result?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

As an initial troubleshooting, we suggest that you try updating your keyboard and mouse drivers to resolve the issue. You may also check and follow the troubleshooting steps in this
    article.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Jan 12, 2020
Thema:

Apple keyboard & mouse to use windows10

1. Apple keyboard & mouse to use windows10 - Similar Threads - Apple keyboard mouse

2. My apple mouse, trackpad or keyboard is not working on Windows 7

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My apple mouse, trackpad or keyboard is not working on Windows 7: Hello. I have a MacBook Pro late 2011 and I installed Windows 7 on it and used the boot camp partition to access Windows and one day I found out the trackpad, keyboard and mouse click left or right suddenly stopped working in Windows 7. When I press anything on the keyboard...
  3. My apple mouse, trackpad or keyboard is not working on Windows 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My apple mouse, trackpad or keyboard is not working on Windows 7: Hello. I have a MacBook Pro late 2011 and I installed Windows 7 on it and used the boot camp partition to access Windows and one day I found out the trackpad, keyboard and mouse click left or right suddenly stopped working in Windows 7. When I press anything on the keyboard...
  4. About Using Apple Keyboard on Windows 10 Notebook

in Windows 10 Support
    About Using Apple Keyboard on Windows 10 Notebook: Greetings guys, I am using an Acer notebook and I plan to buy an Apple keyboard (wired, model no. MB110LL/A) or the newest Magic Keyboard with Numeric Keypad. Because I like the scissor switch and white keycap design, also it is 104 keys without Fn key....
  5. Apple keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Apple keyboard: I'm looking for a new keyboard to be used for some gaming (not too much) and I immediately though of an RGB one because the gaming typically happens at - you guessed it - at night. Now, I know that an RGB gaming keyboard can also be non-mechanical (a membrane one), but I'd...
  6. Can I use an Apple magic Keyboard with Windows?

Can I use an Apple magic Keyboard with Windows?: All about Bluetooth Kann ich ein Apple magic Keyboard mit Windows benützen?
  7. Windows-compatible alternative to Apple's Magic Mouse and Keyboard?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows-compatible alternative to Apple's Magic Mouse and Keyboard?: I've recently moved from Mac to PC. However, I loved Apple's Magic Mouse 2 and Magic Keyboard 2! Can anyone recommend any Windows-compatible alternatives? submitted by /u/JamesBurtenshaw [link] [comments]...
  8. Can't use Apple Magic Mouse and Keyboard with Mac in Bootcamp. Windows 10.

Can't use Apple Magic Mouse and Keyboard with Mac in Bootcamp. Windows 10.: Hey All Having major issues getting Bluetooth to behave properly on Windows 10 Bootcamp on my MBP. I have an Apple Magic Mouse 2 and Magic Keyboard that function fine in Mac OS. When I boot into Bootcamp, they show up as paired or connected but I have no control....
  9. Apple Magic Mouse

Apple Magic Mouse: I have installed windows 10 on my macbook but i have an issue with conmecting mouse https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apple-magic-mouse/563a207b-018b-4d26-807f-21497bbb37f2
  10. Run Apple Mac on Windows10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Run Apple Mac on Windows10: Having searched for how to do this, there are several routes, all very complex and therefore prone to failure when setting up. I remember a few years ago there were (only) two emulators and they were much simpler to use than the ones I just found. Is there a simpler and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. apple mouse treiber windows 10