Windows 10: Apple Laptop

Discus and support Apple Laptop in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Well my apple laptop would not start, and I found this company named Unifiedsols. Thier tech diagnosed the problem the same day, advised me as to what... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JennyHansen1, Sep 27, 2018.

1. Apple Laptop

Well my apple laptop would not start, and I found this company named Unifiedsols. Thier tech diagnosed the problem the same day, advised me as to what the next steps were going to do. My problem was solved, very affordably and with great professionalism.
    I highly recommend this company for their professional approach to customer service excellence.

:)

JennyHansen1, Sep 27, 2018
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Sep 27, 2018
  3. Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Sep 27, 2018
  4. Apple Laptop

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Sep 27, 2018
Thema:

Apple Laptop

1. Apple Laptop - Similar Threads - Apple Laptop

2. I purchased an app on the Microsoft store and am unable to open it on my apple pc laptop....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I purchased an app on the Microsoft store and am unable to open it on my apple pc laptop....: I purchased an app on the Microsoft store and am unable to open it on my apple pc laptop. using my microsoft store it does not show the open store app. It works on my surface pro but not apple do not understand why, any assistance welcome....
  3. I purchased an app on the Microsoft store and am unable to open it on my apple pc laptop....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I purchased an app on the Microsoft store and am unable to open it on my apple pc laptop....: I purchased an app on the Microsoft store and am unable to open it on my apple pc laptop. using my microsoft store it does not show the open store app. It works on my surface pro but not apple do not understand why, any assistance welcome....
  4. So I have an apple iphone 11 and wanted to connect my phone to my laptop, having trouble....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So I have an apple iphone 11 and wanted to connect my phone to my laptop, having trouble....: So I have an apple IPhone 11 and wanted to connect my computer and phone together on the phone link app, but it seems to not want to recognize it. Is phone link only for androids?...
  5. So I have an apple iphone 11 and wanted to connect my phone to my laptop, having trouble....

So I have an apple iphone 11 and wanted to connect my phone to my laptop, having trouble....: So I have an apple IPhone 11 and wanted to connect my computer and phone together on the phone link app, but it seems to not want to recognize it. Is phone link only for androids?...
  6. Apple AirPods not connecting to the laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Apple AirPods not connecting to the laptop: Apple AirPods not connecting to the laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apple-airpods-not-connecting-to-the-laptop/1cbd5e5c-3a5e-4ce1-bc36-5ef273e3c264
  7. Apple AirPods not connecting to the laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apple AirPods not connecting to the laptop: Apple AirPods not connecting to the laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apple-airpods-not-connecting-to-the-laptop/1cbd5e5c-3a5e-4ce1-bc36-5ef273e3c264
  8. Apple AirPods not connecting to the laptop

9. Windows 11 - unable to use laptop's built-in microphone while Apple earbuds are plugged in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - unable to use laptop's built-in microphone while Apple earbuds are plugged in: Hey there! Since June 10th, 2023, I have been unable to use my laptop's built-in microphone whenever my Apple earbuds are plugged in. My laptop, instead of using the native mic, suddenly swaps over to the earbud mic that's designed into the volume remote on the right-ear...
  10. Windows 11 - unable to use laptop's built-in microphone while Apple earbuds are plugged in

Windows 11 - unable to use laptop's built-in microphone while Apple earbuds are plugged in: Hey there! Since June 10th, 2023, I have been unable to use my laptop's built-in microphone whenever my Apple earbuds are plugged in. My laptop, instead of using the native mic, suddenly swaps over to the earbud mic that's designed into the volume remote on the right-ear...