Windows 10: Apple Macbook Bootcamp Bluetooth Mouse Issue Windows 10

Discus and support Apple Macbook Bootcamp Bluetooth Mouse Issue Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I'm having issues getting my bluetooth mouse paired to my 2016 Macbook Pro running Windows 10 on bootcamp. The mouse is brand new and works... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Luke...T, Jul 3, 2020.

1. Luke...T Win User

Apple Macbook Bootcamp Bluetooth Mouse Issue Windows 10

Hi,

I'm having issues getting my bluetooth mouse paired to my 2016 Macbook Pro running Windows 10 on bootcamp. The mouse is brand new and works perfectly on the other halves Macbook.

The windows 10 install via Bootcamp was smooth with no issues, all installed correctly.

The issue is the mouse will connect via bluetooth no problem, and once paired, I can use the mouse as long as i want if i keep moving the mouse. Soon as I stop moving the mouse for longer than a second the mouse will no longer work and I have to unpair and repair to get it working again.

I have done lots of research but cannot find much with the same issue, I have tried the following:

• Cold boot windows
    • Reset SMC
    • Checked Windows updates - Windows is up to date
    • Checked Apple software updates - all up to date
    • Booted into mac OS and installed windows drivers to a usb then went back into windows and redownloaded via bootcamp, no change.
    • Went into device manager and unchecked the box allowing this pc to turn off the Broadcom Network Adapter

Happy to try anything at this point, getting fed up of my wired mouse haha

Thanks in advance

:)

Luke...T, Jul 3, 2020

2. Apple Magic Mouse not working with Windows 10 Bootcamp

The Apple Magic mouse is paired via Bluetooth and shows the device connected, but does not work with Windows 10. Windows 10 is installed on my Macbook using Bootcamp. From Windows, the mouse cursor does not appear when the mouse is moved or click on.
    The mouse works completely fine on MacOS. I tried many proposed solutions online. Reinstalling Bootcamp drivers, installing updates via Apple Software Updates/Windows Updates, even reinstalling windows, and many more suggested solutions online. The MacBook
    Pro 2016 is running MacOS Mojave and uses the Apple File System.

After many hours of tinkering with my MacBook, the solution was found. The solution is very simple. Shutdown the computer, then power on the computer and load windows. The mouse works correctly. Restarting the computer from MacOS does something unknown,
    and the mouse will not function.

KeewookSong, Jul 3, 2020
  3. Bluetooth Mouse not working on Windows 10 (bootcamp)

Hi,

I have a Macbook Pro 2017 running Win10 (BootCamp). I bought a bluetooth mouse (Logitech M337). The mouse works fine when used in Mac OS. But when I use it on Windows 10 OS (BootCamp) it does not work. I assume there should be a problem on the software
    (driver) since the mouse is working on the MAC OS side of my Macbook Pro.

I'm not sure of this is related but this system event on windows viewer is present every time I try to use the bluetooth mouse.

Apple Macbook Bootcamp Bluetooth Mouse Issue Windows 10 42b0090b-4ad0-458d-b004-ab27d3eee8bc?upload=true.png

MelvinWamelda, Jul 3, 2020
  4. B3nnyK22 Win User

Can't use Apple Magic Mouse and Keyboard with Mac in Bootcamp. Windows 10.

Hey All

Having major issues getting Bluetooth to behave properly on Windows 10 Bootcamp on my MBP.

I have an Apple Magic Mouse 2 and Magic Keyboard that function fine in Mac OS.

When I boot into Bootcamp, they show up as paired or connected but I have no control.

I've also had the issue of Bluetooth "Dissapearing" from the System. Sometimes I will loose the Bluetooth toggle in the System Settings and I won't be able to find it in Device Manager.

I've tried all the usual tricks with not much luck.

Any suggestions?

Cheers.

Benny.

B3nnyK22, Jul 3, 2020
Thema:

1. Apple Macbook Bootcamp Bluetooth Mouse Issue Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Apple Macbook Bootcamp

2. Bluetooth wont work for bootcamped macbook pro

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth wont work for bootcamped macbook pro: hi my macbook pro has been bootcamped into windows i wanted to play a game on my macbook and when i went to connect my ps4 controller it wouldnt show the toggle to turn on bluetooth!? please help...
  3. Bluetooth issues with bootcamp

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth issues with bootcamp: Hey everyone, I run Windows 10 partitioned on a Macbook Pro. 99% of my work is tied to MacOS, so Apple is a necessity. I run a fairly decent setup ('17 15" Macbook Pro i7, Radeon Pro video card) so I wanted to download W10 to enjoy some gaming. The only issue I'm facing is...
  4. Windows 10 on MacBook Air? (Bootcamp)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 on MacBook Air? (Bootcamp): Thinking of getting MacBook Air but running Windows 10. Anyone have experience? Just want to know if there are any issues I just love the apple hardware and look but want to run WINDOWS OS for school submitted by /u/fresean [link] [comments]...
  5. Bootcamp bluetooth Mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bootcamp bluetooth Mouse: Hello, I am running windows 10 bootcamp on a MacBook, and I've been trying to connect my Bluetooth mouse numerous times but failed. When I go on add a new device, it recognises that there is a mouse, but when I click connect, it says connecting but then just says try to...
  6. Bootcamp Macbook Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Support
    Bootcamp Macbook Windows 10 Pro: I had to borrow a friend's Macbook to run Win for a couple of months in 2017 (2 laptops lost in a flood). I "thought" I wiped the drive properly, but...I saw on my credit card site, a device was listed as "Mac OSX" accessing the site August 2019! Friend now wants to sell...
  7. Apple Magic Mouse not working with Windows 10 Bootcamp

Apple Magic Mouse not working with Windows 10 Bootcamp: The Apple Magic mouse is paired via Bluetooth and shows the device connected, but does not work with Windows 10. Windows 10 is installed on my Macbook using Bootcamp. From Windows, the mouse cursor does not appear when the mouse is moved or click on. The mouse works...
  8. connect Apple Magic Mouse to MacBook

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    connect Apple Magic Mouse to MacBook: Please help me with advice. I cannot connect an Apple Magic Mouse to my MacBook running Windows 10. I’ve recently installed Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connect-apple-magic-mouse-to-macbook/529f19c6-44e1-49f0-8a9b-e2c59116e0af
  9. Apple Magic Mouse connecting issue Windows 10 on my macbook

Apple Magic Mouse connecting issue Windows 10 on my macbook: I have installed windows 10 on my macbook but i have an issue with conmecting mouse **Original Title** Apple Magic Mouse https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apple-magic-mouse-connecting-issue-windows-10-on/563a207b-018b-4d26-807f-21497bbb37f2
  10. Bluetooth Mouse not working on Windows 10 (bootcamp)

Bluetooth Mouse not working on Windows 10 (bootcamp): Hi, I have a Macbook Pro 2017 running Win10 (BootCamp). I bought a bluetooth mouse (Logitech M337). The mouse works fine when used in Mac OS. But when I use it on Windows 10 OS (BootCamp) it does not work. I assume there should be a problem on the software (driver)...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mbp win10 bluetooth mouse working