Windows 10: Apple Magic keyboard in Windows 10

Discus and support Apple Magic keyboard in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am running Windows 10 on Mac Pro 2019 with a magic keyboard. In Windows I consistently get @ when I type ", and " when I type @. How do I resolve... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Stiabhna, May 19, 2020.

1. Stiabhna Win User

Apple Magic keyboard in Windows 10

I am running Windows 10 on Mac Pro 2019 with a magic keyboard. In Windows I consistently get @ when I type ", and " when I type @. How do I resolve this, please?

:)

Stiabhna, May 19, 2020

2. Apple magic keyboard not working on Windows 10 PC

This article references the mouse, but try the same steps for your Apple Wireless Keyboard:

https://www.groovypost.com/howto/pair-old-apple...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Andre for Directly, May 19, 2020
  3. Scrolling not working with Apple Magic Mouse on Windows 10

Hello HumpheryAngus, my name is Irisdiel and I am an independent advisor.

Down below I'm going to give you some steps and methods followed by instructions on how you can get your Apple Magic Mouse to scroll that was provided from a Microsoft MVP.

Method 1:

-Check Device Manager.

-Press Windows + X, click on Device Manager.

-Check for any exclamation marks in there.

Method 2:

- Run Hardware and Device troubleshooter.

-Press Windows + W, Type troubleshooting.

-From the search list, click on troubleshooting

On the left pane, click on view all.

-From the list click on hardware and devices troubleshooter.

-Follow on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting.

-Follow the steps in the link given below and check if it helps.

You can also refer to:
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Hope this helped, Good luck.

Regards- .

Irisdiel H, May 19, 2020
  4. B3nnyK22 Win User

Can't use Apple Magic Mouse and Keyboard with Mac in Bootcamp. Windows 10.

Hey All

Having major issues getting Bluetooth to behave properly on Windows 10 Bootcamp on my MBP.

I have an Apple Magic Mouse 2 and Magic Keyboard that function fine in Mac OS.

When I boot into Bootcamp, they show up as paired or connected but I have no control.

I've also had the issue of Bluetooth "Dissapearing" from the System. Sometimes I will loose the Bluetooth toggle in the System Settings and I won't be able to find it in Device Manager.

I've tried all the usual tricks with not much luck.

Any suggestions?

Cheers.

Benny.

B3nnyK22, May 19, 2020
Thema:

1. Apple Magic keyboard in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Apple Magic keyboard

2. Apple magic keyboard on Windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Apple magic keyboard on Windows 10 laptop: Hey all, connected my Apple magic keyboard to razer laptop and most of the characters are working fine on the new keyboard. However, the function keys i.e. brightness levels, volume etc. Don't seem to work, and can't figure out why they aren't.. have tried downloading and...
  3. using apple magic keyboard with lenovo windows 10 pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    using apple magic keyboard with lenovo windows 10 pc: I'm using a bluetooth apple keyboard with windows pc. all the keys are working fine except the function row keys which include volume rockers and play/pause etc. For example, when i click the volume up key on the apple magic keyboard on chrome, it opens up the HTML editor....
  4. App to use Apple magic keyboard (bluetooth) with Windows 10?

App to use Apple magic keyboard (bluetooth) with Windows 10?: Are there any FREE apps that allows me to use the apple bluetooth keyboards on Windows 10. The app needs to bind the keyboards key so that they work with windows (like binding the CMD key to WIN key etc) . I also need to get the shortcut keys at top of the keyboard to work...
  5. Has anyone managed to port Apple Keyboard Layout to windows 10 for apple magic keyboard?

Has anyone managed to port Apple Keyboard Layout to windows 10 for apple magic keyboard?: Has anyone managed to port Apple Keyboard Layout to windows 10 for apple magic keyboard? submitted by /u/exilen [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hurx1v/has_anyone_managed_to_port_apple_keyboard_layout/
  6. Can I use an Apple magic Keyboard with Windows?

Can I use an Apple magic Keyboard with Windows?: All about Bluetooth Kann ich ein Apple magic Keyboard mit Windows benützen?
  7. How to properly connect Apple Magic Keyboard to Windows 10?

How to properly connect Apple Magic Keyboard to Windows 10?: I am running bootcamp on my Mac. Recently, there's been an issue, where my Magic Keyboard does not work for windows, but fully and properly works in the Mac OS partition. The keyboard does not get connected through bluetooth. Trying to pair takes forever. The only choice,...
  8. How to properly connect Apple Magic Keyboard to Windows 10?

How to properly connect Apple Magic Keyboard to Windows 10?: I am running bootcamp on my Mac. Recently, there's been an issue, where my Magic Keyboard does not work for windows, but fully and properly works in the Mac OS partition. The keyboard does not get connected through bluetooth. Trying to pair takes forever. The only choice,...
  9. Windows-compatible alternative to Apple's Magic Mouse and Keyboard?

Windows-compatible alternative to Apple's Magic Mouse and Keyboard?: I've recently moved from Mac to PC. However, I loved Apple's Magic Mouse 2 and Magic Keyboard 2! Can anyone recommend any Windows-compatible alternatives? submitted by /u/JamesBurtenshaw [link] [comments]...
  10. Connecting bluetooth Apple magic Keyboard in Windows 10

Connecting bluetooth Apple magic Keyboard in Windows 10: Hi, I have a dual boot pc running macOS and Win 10. The Magic Mouse connects readily and easily but keyboard will not. Have tried switching kb on and off but still does not connect unless I use the lead which defeats the purpose of having Bluetooth devices! Anyone any...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant connect magic keyboard bootcamp

2. magic keyboard windows 10

3. mac keyboard for windows 10 pro users

4. magic keyboard apple windows 10 settings