Windows 10: Apple Magic Mouse connecting issue Windows 10 on my macbook

Discus and support Apple Magic Mouse connecting issue Windows 10 on my macbook in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have installed windows 10 on my macbook but i have an issue with conmecting mouse **Original Title** Apple Magic Mouse... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by aishathemaan, Dec 9, 2018.

1. Apple Magic Mouse connecting issue Windows 10 on my macbook

I have installed windows 10 on my macbook

but i have an issue with conmecting mouse

**Original Title**

Apple Magic Mouse

:)

aishathemaan, Dec 9, 2018

2. apple magic mouse

How to connect Apple magic mouse with Microsoft system laptop?

Moved from : Microsoft Education / Windows 10 / Windows settings

GunarsBodnieks, Dec 9, 2018
  3. Need Apple Magic Mouse driver for Windows 10

I have the same problem ....

Before I was on a 2013 MacBook pro, battery operated/blue tooth magic mouse, ditto for the keyboard...

Now disaster...

Switched to new mac book pro (2017) and magic mouse 2 and new magic keyboard...with windows 10...

Nothing works...tried everything, Windows both are paired but nothing works...when downloading the drivers as suggested below I noted these were for windows 7/8 etc...not 10...

Any advice would be welcome...

Vinny Eire, Dec 9, 2018
  4. SS-SF Win User

Apple Magic Mouse connecting issue Windows 10 on my macbook

Apple Magic Mouse/Bluetooth Mouse Scroll Not Working Windows 10

The only thing that works for me is to restart in Mac OS, startup the mouse, then restart to Windows 10. Very tedious and almost not worth using the apple mouse. Without doing this process, the magic mouse is detected by Windows 10 and shows up as connected
    in the list of bluetooth devices despite being unresponsive. It would be great if MS could work on a fix. Thanks

SS-SF, Dec 9, 2018
Thema:

Apple Magic Mouse connecting issue Windows 10 on my macbook

1. Apple Magic Mouse connecting issue Windows 10 on my macbook - Similar Threads - Apple Magic Mouse

2. Apple Macbook Bootcamp Bluetooth Mouse Issue Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Apple Macbook Bootcamp Bluetooth Mouse Issue Windows 10: Hi, I'm having issues getting my bluetooth mouse paired to my 2016 Macbook Pro running Windows 10 on bootcamp. The mouse is brand new and works perfectly on the other halves Macbook. The windows 10 install via Bootcamp was smooth with no issues, all installed correctly....
  3. Apple Magic keyboard in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Apple Magic keyboard in Windows 10: I am running Windows 10 on Mac Pro 2019 with a magic keyboard. In Windows I consistently get @ when I type ", and " when I type @. How do I resolve this, please?...
  4. How to properly connect Apple Magic Keyboard to Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to properly connect Apple Magic Keyboard to Windows 10?: I am running bootcamp on my Mac. Recently, there's been an issue, where my Magic Keyboard does not work for windows, but fully and properly works in the Mac OS partition. The keyboard does not get connected through bluetooth. Trying to pair takes forever. The only choice,...
  5. Windows-compatible alternative to Apple's Magic Mouse and Keyboard?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows-compatible alternative to Apple's Magic Mouse and Keyboard?: I've recently moved from Mac to PC. However, I loved Apple's Magic Mouse 2 and Magic Keyboard 2! Can anyone recommend any Windows-compatible alternatives? submitted by /u/JamesBurtenshaw [link] [comments]...
  6. Apple Magic Mouse not working with Windows 10 Bootcamp

Apple Magic Mouse not working with Windows 10 Bootcamp: The Apple Magic mouse is paired via Bluetooth and shows the device connected, but does not work with Windows 10. Windows 10 is installed on my Macbook using Bootcamp. From Windows, the mouse cursor does not appear when the mouse is moved or click on. The mouse works...
  7. Scrolling not working with Apple Magic Mouse on Windows 10

Scrolling not working with Apple Magic Mouse on Windows 10: Hello, I have a Dell laptop with Windows 10 installed (it's a standard installation, no bootcamp, no MacOS). I have an Apple Magic Mouse I want to use with it, and it has successfully been found via standard bluetooth setup, however the scrolling doesn't work. Is there...
  8. connect Apple Magic Mouse to MacBook

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    connect Apple Magic Mouse to MacBook: Please help me with advice. I cannot connect an Apple Magic Mouse to my MacBook running Windows 10. I’ve recently installed Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connect-apple-magic-mouse-to-macbook/529f19c6-44e1-49f0-8a9b-e2c59116e0af
  9. Apple Magic Mouse

Apple Magic Mouse: I have installed windows 10 on my macbook but i have an issue with conmecting mouse https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apple-magic-mouse/563a207b-018b-4d26-807f-21497bbb37f2
  10. Connecting bluetooth Apple magic Keyboard in Windows 10

Connecting bluetooth Apple magic Keyboard in Windows 10: Hi, I have a dual boot pc running macOS and Win 10. The Magic Mouse connects readily and easily but keyboard will not. Have tried switching kb on and off but still does not connect unless I use the lead which defeats the purpose of having Bluetooth devices! Anyone any...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to reinstall bluetooth driver apple magic mouse for windows

2. apple magic mouse bootcamp drivers windows 10

3. magic mouse bootcamp drivers windows 10

4. windows 10 magic mouse issue