Windows 10: Apple Magic Mouse drivers for HP Stream laptop 11

Discus and support Apple Magic Mouse drivers for HP Stream laptop 11 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I want to use my magic mouse with my PC can someone link downloads for the official drivers? If you can, thanks.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Hi, Feb 22, 2019.

1. Hi Win User

Apple Magic Mouse drivers for HP Stream laptop 11

I want to use my magic mouse with my PC can someone link downloads for the official drivers? If you can, thanks.

:)

Hi, Feb 22, 2019

2. Apple magic mouse driver ?

I have connected my Apple magic mouse using Bluetooth. Basic function of the mouse work... but the other feature like horizontal and vertical scrolling is not working. How to get the driver to install in WIN 10 so that It can work properly?

pow longWong, Feb 22, 2019
  3. apple magic mouse

How to connect Apple magic mouse with Microsoft system laptop?

Moved from : Microsoft Education / Windows 10 / Windows settings

GunarsBodnieks, Feb 22, 2019
  4. Apple Magic Mouse drivers for HP Stream laptop 11

Shenan Stanley, Feb 22, 2019
Thema:

Apple Magic Mouse drivers for HP Stream laptop 11

1. Apple Magic Mouse drivers for HP Stream laptop 11 - Similar Threads - Apple Magic Mouse

2. Hp stream laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hp stream laptop: My laptop was working perfectly fine the day before but when coming to load it up the next day my laptop shows an indication of turning on with the white light on the side. But after nothing happens. holding down the power button for a few seconds I see a screen which is only...
  3. Apple magic keyboard on Windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Apple magic keyboard on Windows 10 laptop: Hey all, connected my Apple magic keyboard to razer laptop and most of the characters are working fine on the new keyboard. However, the function keys i.e. brightness levels, volume etc. Don't seem to work, and can't figure out why they aren't.. have tried downloading and...
  4. How to make Apple Magic Mouse 2 scroll on Windows 10 Laptop

How to make Apple Magic Mouse 2 scroll on Windows 10 Laptop: Sup y'all, I have this HP Pavilion x360 Convertible laptop with Windows 10 and I've been using my mother's Apple Magic Mouse 2 for my laptop which is connected to this pretty big monitor. The mouse functions how any other mouse should, except that it doesn't scroll up or down...
  5. Windows-compatible alternative to Apple's Magic Mouse and Keyboard?

Windows-compatible alternative to Apple's Magic Mouse and Keyboard?: I've recently moved from Mac to PC. However, I loved Apple's Magic Mouse 2 and Magic Keyboard 2! Can anyone recommend any Windows-compatible alternatives? submitted by /u/JamesBurtenshaw [link] [comments]...
  6. Apple Magic Mouse not working with Windows 10 Bootcamp

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Apple Magic Mouse not working with Windows 10 Bootcamp: The Apple Magic mouse is paired via Bluetooth and shows the device connected, but does not work with Windows 10. Windows 10 is installed on my Macbook using Bootcamp. From Windows, the mouse cursor does not appear when the mouse is moved or click on. The mouse works...
  7. mouse and touchpad for hp stream laptop 11

in Windows 10 Customization
    mouse and touchpad for hp stream laptop 11: hi, I recently gotten a hp stream laptop 11, however I am unable to turn off touch pad gestures or use the keyboard and mouse at the same time. I tried going into the mouse and touch pad settings but there is no thinkpad/clickpad tab that would normally allow me to adjust...
  8. Scrolling not working with Apple Magic Mouse on Windows 10

Scrolling not working with Apple Magic Mouse on Windows 10: Hello, I have a Dell laptop with Windows 10 installed (it's a standard installation, no bootcamp, no MacOS). I have an Apple Magic Mouse I want to use with it, and it has successfully been found via standard bluetooth setup, however the scrolling doesn't work. Is there...
  9. connect Apple Magic Mouse to MacBook

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    connect Apple Magic Mouse to MacBook: Please help me with advice. I cannot connect an Apple Magic Mouse to my MacBook running Windows 10. I’ve recently installed Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connect-apple-magic-mouse-to-macbook/529f19c6-44e1-49f0-8a9b-e2c59116e0af
  10. Apple Magic Mouse

Apple Magic Mouse: I have installed windows 10 on my macbook but i have an issue with conmecting mouse https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apple-magic-mouse/563a207b-018b-4d26-807f-21497bbb37f2

Users found this page by searching for:

1. magic mouse driver on hp laprop

2. apple magic mouse scroll windows

3. apple mouse with windows 10 scrolling

4. windows 10 magic mouse