Windows 10: Apple Magic Mouse

Discus and support Apple Magic Mouse in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have installed windows 10 on my macbook but i have an issue with conmecting mouse... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by aishathemaan, Dec 8, 2018.

1. Apple Magic Mouse

I have installed windows 10 on my macbook

but i have an issue with conmecting mouse

:)

aishathemaan, Dec 8, 2018
  2. Shenan Stanley, Dec 8, 2018
  3. apple magic mouse

Hi GunarsBodnieks,

Apologies for the delay in response. If you're still having issues on using your Apple Magic mouse, I would recommend that you reach out to Apple Support on how to make your mouse work on a Windows computer.

If you have other concerns, you're just a post away.

Gerald Vit, Dec 8, 2018
  4. Apple Magic Mouse

apple magic mouse

How to connect Apple magic mouse with Microsoft system laptop?

Moved from : Microsoft Education / Windows 10 / Windows settings

GunarsBodnieks, Dec 8, 2018
Thema:

Apple Magic Mouse

1. Apple Magic Mouse - Similar Threads - Apple Magic Mouse

2. Apple Magic keyboard in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Apple Magic keyboard in Windows 10: I am running Windows 10 on Mac Pro 2019 with a magic keyboard. In Windows I consistently get @ when I type ", and " when I type @. How do I resolve this, please?...
  3. Windows-compatible alternative to Apple's Magic Mouse and Keyboard?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows-compatible alternative to Apple's Magic Mouse and Keyboard?: I've recently moved from Mac to PC. However, I loved Apple's Magic Mouse 2 and Magic Keyboard 2! Can anyone recommend any Windows-compatible alternatives? submitted by /u/JamesBurtenshaw [link] [comments]...
  4. Apple Magic Mouse not working with Windows 10 Bootcamp

Apple Magic Mouse not working with Windows 10 Bootcamp: The Apple Magic mouse is paired via Bluetooth and shows the device connected, but does not work with Windows 10. Windows 10 is installed on my Macbook using Bootcamp. From Windows, the mouse cursor does not appear when the mouse is moved or click on. The mouse works...
  5. Apple Magic Mouse drivers for HP Stream laptop 11

Apple Magic Mouse drivers for HP Stream laptop 11: I want to use my magic mouse with my PC can someone link downloads for the official drivers? If you can, thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apple-magic-mouse-drivers-for-hp-stream-laptop-11/094f85f1-b83e-4eb1-9a8a-e6a38d347212
  6. Scrolling not working with Apple Magic Mouse on Windows 10

Scrolling not working with Apple Magic Mouse on Windows 10: Hello, I have a Dell laptop with Windows 10 installed (it's a standard installation, no bootcamp, no MacOS). I have an Apple Magic Mouse I want to use with it, and it has successfully been found via standard bluetooth setup, however the scrolling doesn't work. Is there...
  7. connect Apple Magic Mouse to MacBook

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    connect Apple Magic Mouse to MacBook: Please help me with advice. I cannot connect an Apple Magic Mouse to my MacBook running Windows 10. I’ve recently installed Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connect-apple-magic-mouse-to-macbook/529f19c6-44e1-49f0-8a9b-e2c59116e0af
  8. Apple Magic Mouse connecting issue Windows 10 on my macbook

Apple Magic Mouse connecting issue Windows 10 on my macbook: I have installed windows 10 on my macbook but i have an issue with conmecting mouse **Original Title** Apple Magic Mouse https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apple-magic-mouse-connecting-issue-windows-10-on/563a207b-018b-4d26-807f-21497bbb37f2
  9. The Magic Mouse.???

in Windows 10 Customization
    The Magic Mouse.???: I need to know how to remove this program, at this time I know longer use both of my computer together nor at one time. I want to remove this program from my computer and need to know how it's done. Has anyone removed this? or had this program before?? Please let me know how...
  10. Apple Magic Mouse 2 Scrolling doesn't work in Windows 10

Apple Magic Mouse 2 Scrolling doesn't work in Windows 10: I've downloaded the Bootcamp support software for Windows (Version 5.1.5769). I've extracted the drivers: AppleBluetoothInstaller64 AppleWirelessMouse64 The Bluetooth installer should show 'Apple Broadcom Built-in Bluetooth' in Device Manager, under Bluetooth. However,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. magic mouse bootcamp

2. bootcamp magic mouse not working

3. cant connect magic keyboard bootcamp

4. magic mouse stopped working with bootcamp,
  5. apple magic mouse scrolling windpws 10 pro scrolling,
  6. magic mouse wont stay paied bootcamp,
  7. boot camp windows mouse not working,
  8. magic mouse not working windows 10 bootcamp,
  9. apple magic mouse on windows 10,
  10. bootcamp 6.1 magic mpouse driver,
  11. Apple Magic Mouse fix for windows 10,