Windows 10: Apple Me Account on Windows 10 Mail Not Working

Discus and support Apple Me Account on Windows 10 Mail Not Working in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, I've been trying to get my Apple Me account on my Windows 10 Mail app. It keeps saying wrong password. I have 2 factor authentication enabled... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AndyRhodes2, Apr 13, 2020.

1. Apple Me Account on Windows 10 Mail Not Working

Hello, I've been trying to get my Apple Me account on my Windows 10 Mail app. It keeps saying wrong password. I have 2 factor authentication enabled through Apple. I have gone and generated an app specific password, 2 in fact. I've tried deleting account and setting up again, to no avail. I've added manually and through the iCloud type. Nothing works. I've googled it and searched on these boards and have followed the solutions I saw. Nothing has worked. If it does work, it soon asks for password again and says settings are out of date and won't work again. I've also revoked all my app-generated passwords and generated new ones, but still won't work.

:)

AndyRhodes2, Apr 13, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Apr 13, 2020
  3. Zakin Win User
    Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown Apple Me Account on Windows 10 Mail Not Working :(

Zakin, Apr 13, 2020
  4. Apple Me Account on Windows 10 Mail Not Working

Linking external e mail accounts to the Mail tile in Window's 10

Hi Michael,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below to delete and existing account that is added in Mail Tile App.

• Open the Mail Tile App.
    • Click on the Gear icon in the left bottom corner.
    • Select “Accounts” from the list.
    • Select the Account which needs to be deleted and click on “Delete”.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 13, 2020
Thema:

Apple Me Account on Windows 10 Mail Not Working

1. Apple Me Account on Windows 10 Mail Not Working - Similar Threads - Apple Account Mail

2. aol account not working in windows mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    aol account not working in windows mail: aol account not working in windows mail https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aol-account-not-working-in-windows-mail/c0e5fb23-410a-4b61-ad93-81b6e6b818a5
  3. aol account not working in windows mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    aol account not working in windows mail: aol account not working in windows mail https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aol-account-not-working-in-windows-mail/c0e5fb23-410a-4b61-ad93-81b6e6b818a5
  4. Remap Apple keyboard to work with Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Remap Apple keyboard to work with Windows 10.: I recently switched from Mac to PC but I love the Apple keyboard. I want to use it on my PC but also want to remap some keys, like that darned command/control key. How do I do that on Windows 10? submitted by /u/Pixie-Empire [link] [comments]...
  5. I can't login to my gmail/apple account on mail apps of win 10.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't login to my gmail/apple account on mail apps of win 10.: Hi, I got into a problem that I can't add my Google and Yahoo account on mail apps of win 10. I'm sure that the problem doesn't related to any account issue because the apps is crashing when I click to add an account before the user and password page, that the...
  6. E-mail account not working on the mail app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    E-mail account not working on the mail app: I have a tiscali e-mail account, the app lets me add the account. It tries to sync the emails but it's an infinite loading process that never works. I can't recieve nor send emails due to this. Did anyone have the same issue? submitted by /u/DanieleGerussi [link]...
  7. Windows 10 Not Accepting Apple Me Mail Account

Windows 10 Not Accepting Apple Me Mail Account: I'm trying to set my Apple Me mail account up on Windows 10 mail. My system is updated. I've enabled 2-factor authentication on Apple's web site. I've looked up the specific server settings and made sure they were right. I've deleted the account and re-did it but doesn't...
  8. Import Apple Mail with folders on Mac to Mail for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Import Apple Mail with folders on Mac to Mail for Windows 10: My wife has previously used a Mac and used their standard Mail program for handling her email (she has a *** Email address is removed for privacy *** email address). On the Mac she has also created folders to file her mail. How can I migrate mail that she has received and is...
  9. Windows 10 Mail App for Apple iCloud Email

Windows 10 Mail App for Apple iCloud Email: Can't connect my apple icloud email to Windows 10 Mail Application; no issue with correct PW and certificates. Please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-mail-app-for-apple-icloud-email/5d1bc240-2be6-4c8a-a6b9-fb3b1891323c
  10. Windows 10: Cant activate Apple email account in new Windows mail app

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10: Cant activate Apple email account in new Windows mail app: No problem configuring Gmail, and csbkevusiond oponline Mail. Apple email Keri’s telling me thr “ configuration is out of date.” It dies not accept my Apple ID, which worked fine for iCloud in Win 10. My Macs need double autho to configure iCloud if I change locations, but...