Windows 10: Apple Mouse won't scroll on Windows 10

Discus and support Apple Mouse won't scroll on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi all, Just switched back to Windows, after using OSX for over 13 years. Am finding Windows to actually be a very good OS. But... I deeply miss my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AntonieFountain, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Apple Mouse won't scroll on Windows 10

Hi all,

Just switched back to Windows, after using OSX for over 13 years. Am finding Windows to actually be a very good OS. But... I deeply miss my Apple Mouse, which is just a d*mn fine piece of hardware. Having installed the Apple Mouse drivers, I still can't get it to scroll. When I go to Device Manager, I see that the computer still is just using a generic Microsoft bluetooth driver. I actually *have* the correct driver, have installed it, everything. But somehow I can't make it to connect to my Apple Mouse. Would really appreciate your help!

Antonie

:)

AntonieFountain, Feb 12, 2019

2. Scrolling not working with Apple Magic Mouse on Windows 10

Hello HumpheryAngus, my name is Irisdiel and I am an independent advisor.

Down below I'm going to give you some steps and methods followed by instructions on how you can get your Apple Magic Mouse to scroll that was provided from a Microsoft MVP.

Method 1:

-Check Device Manager.

-Press Windows + X, click on Device Manager.

-Check for any exclamation marks in there.

Method 2:

- Run Hardware and Device troubleshooter.

-Press Windows + W, Type troubleshooting.

-From the search list, click on troubleshooting

On the left pane, click on view all.

-From the list click on hardware and devices troubleshooter.

-Follow on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting.

-Follow the steps in the link given below and check if it helps.

You can also refer to:
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Hope this helped, Good luck.

Regards- .

Irisdiel H, Feb 12, 2019
  3. jteko Win User
    scroll xoom

- 8/8/17

- (KB4034674) (KB4034662) updates on 8/8/17

- windows photo viewer

- tried changing mouse setting,no luck

biggest problem seems to be that microsoft won`t leave things that work,alone!!!

scroll button won`t zoom!!

jteko, Feb 12, 2019
  4. newuserC Win User

Apple Mouse won't scroll on Windows 10

Apple Magic Mouse/Bluetooth Mouse Scroll Not Working Windows 10

Can this scrolling issue with apple mouse be fixed without downloading 3rd party software? I specifically asked the question of compatibility with my apple mouse before buying new windows 10 computer from the microsoft store. I was told there were no
    problems.

newuserC, Feb 12, 2019
Thema:

Apple Mouse won't scroll on Windows 10

1. Apple Mouse won't scroll on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Apple Mouse won't

2. apple mouse scroll support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    apple mouse scroll support: Bootcamp approach does not support WIndows 11 and the instructions are vague for installing these drivers on a Windows 11 laptop...mine is an HP laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apple-mouse-scroll-support/2ca16824-efc6-4f27-abc2-67466e7de92d
  3. apple mouse scroll support

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    apple mouse scroll support: Bootcamp approach does not support WIndows 11 and the instructions are vague for installing these drivers on a Windows 11 laptop...mine is an HP laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apple-mouse-scroll-support/2ca16824-efc6-4f27-abc2-67466e7de92d
  4. Mouse won't scroll unless alt-tabbed into window

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse won't scroll unless alt-tabbed into window: I cannot scroll across different programs and have to click/alt-tab into a tab/program in order to scroll up or down. If I am tabbed into Edge, then I can't hover my mouse over sticky notes and scroll down. I do not think this is a hardware issue, as if I use another mouse...
  5. Mouse won't scroll unless alt-tabbed into window

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse won't scroll unless alt-tabbed into window: I cannot scroll across different programs and have to click/alt-tab into a tab/program in order to scroll up or down. If I am tabbed into Edge, then I can't hover my mouse over sticky notes and scroll down. I do not think this is a hardware issue, as if I use another mouse...
  6. apple Magic Trackpad 2 - Not scrolling on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    apple Magic Trackpad 2 - Not scrolling on Windows 10: Hi Has anyone resolved the issue of Apple Trackpad 2 not being able to scroll up nor down on windows 10. PC recognised it straight away - scrolls left, right, and click function works but that's it. Any advise would be useful otherwise it has to go. Thanks...
  7. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse won't scroll

Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse won't scroll: I use the same Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse on both my home laptop and work laptop plugged into a Dell docking station, and move the USB-C from one laptop to the other, and recently on my home laptop the mouse as stopped scrolling by turning the wheel. It will scroll if...
  8. How to make Apple Magic Mouse 2 scroll on Windows 10 Laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to make Apple Magic Mouse 2 scroll on Windows 10 Laptop: Sup y'all, I have this HP Pavilion x360 Convertible laptop with Windows 10 and I've been using my mother's Apple Magic Mouse 2 for my laptop which is connected to this pretty big monitor. The mouse functions how any other mouse should, except that it doesn't scroll up or down...
  9. Scrolling not working with Apple Magic Mouse on Windows 10

Scrolling not working with Apple Magic Mouse on Windows 10: Hello, I have a Dell laptop with Windows 10 installed (it's a standard installation, no bootcamp, no MacOS). I have an Apple Magic Mouse I want to use with it, and it has successfully been found via standard bluetooth setup, however the scrolling doesn't work. Is there...
  10. Apple Magic Mouse 2 Scrolling doesn't work in Windows 10

Apple Magic Mouse 2 Scrolling doesn't work in Windows 10: I've downloaded the Bootcamp support software for Windows (Version 5.1.5769). I've extracted the drivers: AppleBluetoothInstaller64 AppleWirelessMouse64 The Bluetooth installer should show 'Apple Broadcom Built-in Bluetooth' in Device Manager, under Bluetooth. However,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. apple mouse wont scroll windows 10

2. magic mouse 2 scroll

3. windows 10 mouse wont scroll

4. apple magic mouse scroll,
  5. winm 10 sclooing apple magic mouse,
  6. apple mouse wont scroll,
  7. apple mouse wont scroll on windows,
  8. Windows phone wont scrollw,
  9. apple mouse womt horizontal winfows,
  10. mouse wont scroll mac,
  11. apple magic mouse no scroll on win 10,