Windows 10: Apple Mouse won't scroll on Windows 10

Discus and support Apple Mouse won't scroll on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi all, Just switched back to Windows, after using OSX for over 13 years. Am finding Windows to actually be a very good OS. But... I deeply miss my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AntonieFountain, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Apple Mouse won't scroll on Windows 10

Hi all,

Just switched back to Windows, after using OSX for over 13 years. Am finding Windows to actually be a very good OS. But... I deeply miss my Apple Mouse, which is just a d*mn fine piece of hardware. Having installed the Apple Mouse drivers, I still can't get it to scroll. When I go to Device Manager, I see that the computer still is just using a generic Microsoft bluetooth driver. I actually *have* the correct driver, have installed it, everything. But somehow I can't make it to connect to my Apple Mouse. Would really appreciate your help!

Antonie

:)

AntonieFountain, Feb 12, 2019

2. Scrolling not working with Apple Magic Mouse on Windows 10

Hello HumpheryAngus, my name is Irisdiel and I am an independent advisor.

Down below I'm going to give you some steps and methods followed by instructions on how you can get your Apple Magic Mouse to scroll that was provided from a Microsoft MVP.

Method 1:

-Check Device Manager.

-Press Windows + X, click on Device Manager.

-Check for any exclamation marks in there.

Method 2:

- Run Hardware and Device troubleshooter.

-Press Windows + W, Type troubleshooting.

-From the search list, click on troubleshooting

On the left pane, click on view all.

-From the list click on hardware and devices troubleshooter.

-Follow on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting.

-Follow the steps in the link given below and check if it helps.

You can also refer to:
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Hope this helped, Good luck.

Regards- .

Irisdiel H, Feb 12, 2019
  3. jteko Win User
    scroll xoom

- 8/8/17

- (KB4034674) (KB4034662) updates on 8/8/17

- windows photo viewer

- tried changing mouse setting,no luck

biggest problem seems to be that microsoft won`t leave things that work,alone!!!

scroll button won`t zoom!!

jteko, Feb 12, 2019
  4. newuserC Win User

Apple Mouse won't scroll on Windows 10

Apple Magic Mouse/Bluetooth Mouse Scroll Not Working Windows 10

Can this scrolling issue with apple mouse be fixed without downloading 3rd party software? I specifically asked the question of compatibility with my apple mouse before buying new windows 10 computer from the microsoft store. I was told there were no
    problems.

newuserC, Feb 12, 2019
Thema:

Apple Mouse won't scroll on Windows 10

1. Apple Mouse won't scroll on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Apple Mouse won't

2. Mouse scrolling

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse scrolling: My mouse scrolls very fast when ever I go on Facebook. It works fine on all other sites. I have tried several suggestions, but no results. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-scrolling/12bd117e-b1e5-48fb-959f-4da0dc1d9edf
  3. Mouse scroll not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse scroll not working: Hello...I don't know quite how to explain this but here goes. My scroll button on the mouse wont work on web pages or anywhere on the computer for that matter. It brings up a bar on the left side that shows a color and numbers from zero to one hundred. That will scroll up...
  4. Scrolling not working with Apple Magic Mouse on Windows 10

Scrolling not working with Apple Magic Mouse on Windows 10: Hello, I have a Dell laptop with Windows 10 installed (it's a standard installation, no bootcamp, no MacOS). I have an Apple Magic Mouse I want to use with it, and it has successfully been found via standard bluetooth setup, however the scrolling doesn't work. Is there...
  5. Auto mouse scrolling windows 10

Auto mouse scrolling windows 10: How to stop the auto mouse scrolling in windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/auto-mouse-scrolling-windows-10/ada7fd34-9d2c-4934-aad9-ca2e3555a703
  6. Apple Magic Mouse

Apple Magic Mouse: I have installed windows 10 on my macbook but i have an issue with conmecting mouse https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apple-magic-mouse/563a207b-018b-4d26-807f-21497bbb37f2
  7. Apple Mouse 2 support

Apple Mouse 2 support: Hi, Do the device drivers for the windows 7 work for Windows 10 for the Apple Mouse 2? I suppose I can download and try them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apple-mouse-2-support/22e2f7f4-663f-4269-b8f5-487613725ecf
  8. Apple Magic Mouse 2 Scrolling doesn't work in Windows 10

Apple Magic Mouse 2 Scrolling doesn't work in Windows 10: I've downloaded the Bootcamp support software for Windows (Version 5.1.5769). I've extracted the drivers: AppleBluetoothInstaller64 AppleWirelessMouse64 The Bluetooth installer should show 'Apple Broadcom Built-in Bluetooth' in Device Manager, under Bluetooth. However,...
  9. Mouse scroll wheel

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse scroll wheel: Mouse scroll wheel now scrolls sound volume instead of document pages. How do I get it back to normal; why did it happen inadvertently? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/mouse-scroll-wheel/848db64a-5a4b-472f-8216-c3950b05e79e
  10. mouse stops scrolling

mouse stops scrolling: hi everyone sometimes when I scroll down with my mouse it stops scrolling, if I press esc. button or the down arrow it starts to scroll. I am using an external mouse, but it happens with the mouse on the keyboard and if I try with another mouse it does the same thing....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. magic mouse scroll in windows

2. apple mouse wont scroll on pc

3. apple mouse wont scroll on windows 10