Windows 10: Apple problem

Discus and support Apple problem in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I know this isnt exactly the right place to post this, but Apple support didnt help and not had any response from the apple community forum. So thought... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by reddwarf4ever, Oct 4, 2020.

1. Apple problem

I know this isnt exactly the right place to post this, but Apple support didnt help and not had any response from the apple community forum. So thought maybe someone here could help me.

its a long story, but here is the Short version

A few days ago, I lost most of my Safari bookmarks, I made a Backup-using Copytrans Shelbee (CS) then I restored the Safari data from a previous backup and this worked perfectly, all bookmarks returned. But as soon as I enable ICloud and Safari, the only option is MERGE or CANCEL If I chose cancel nothing happens, but MERGE, doesnt do what I would expect it to do as it replaces my bookmarks with the small selection I had at the beginning of this story. ( presumably what is stored on iCloud ) I am able to make full backups via ITunes and CS, but cannot enable iCloud / safari.

I spoke with Apple support, whom didnt seem to know very much, said the way iCloud bookmarks works is my iPad bookmarks go to the cloud and the cloud bookmarks go to my iPad , I dont believe this is correct, he also sent me a guide on safari / bookmarks / iCloud, which didnt help at all. All I need to do is upload my good bookmarks into iCloud,

I hope someone has knowledge of Apple / IPads and the curious way iCloud works ( doesnt work)

thanks in advance

:)

reddwarf4ever, Oct 4, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Oct 4, 2020
  3. Apple iPhone in Autoplay list

I am unable to remove the listing in Autoplay for Apple Iphone and I spent numerous hours trying to remove it with no luck at all. I followed the steps using the registry as well, still it is shown on the AutoPlay listing.
    Spoke to one IT helpdesk agent and said the only way to get rid of it is to just reinstall Windows in order to remove that option from the list.

I even re-inserted my iPhone to my machine and uninstalled the drivers from Device Manager under Portable Devices.

Obsolete devices in Autoplay list multiple entries for same - Microsoft Community

Update >> I managed to remove it under Devices and Printers. Looks like it does not work under Device Manager.

win10freak, Oct 4, 2020
  4. Ramon Imp Win User

Apple problem

iTunes installation + Other installation that have occured

It seems that there's a problem with that particular link. Anyhow, here are some steps that you can try and see if it resolves the issue:

• Disable your third-party antivirus.
    • Install iTunes as administrator.
    • Update your Windows.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Visit Apple forums to check for suggestions.

Update us with the results of these steps.

Ramon Imp, Oct 4, 2020
Thema:

Apple problem

1. Apple problem - Similar Threads - Apple problem

2. Missing Windows 10 Apple Mobile Device Driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Missing Windows 10 Apple Mobile Device Driver: I no longer have the Apple Mobile USB Device driver in my Portal Devices or USB Device listing. I have researched every article on both Apple and Microsoft and still no luck. Re=installed iTunes and performed every manner of mitigation I can find - and most of my friends...
  3. is there any way to change the Windows emojis to the Apple ones?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    is there any way to change the Windows emojis to the Apple ones?: the windows emojis really piss me off because of the terrible black outline. is there any program or registry key to change the emojis? submitted by /u/jakeyounglol1 [link] [comments]...
  4. Apple iMac 2019 with Boot Camp and Windows 10, Bluescreen "SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT...

Apple iMac 2019 with Boot Camp and Windows 10, Bluescreen "SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT...: Hello, Apple iMac 2019 with Boot Camp and Windows 10 showed several Bluescreens these days. The latest one from : "SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED What failed: atikmdag.sys" Hardware/Configuration Overview GPU / Graphics Card: Radeon Pro Vega 48 CPU / Processor:...
  5. Problem with Apple Airpods 2 sound on Windows 10

Problem with Apple Airpods 2 sound on Windows 10: So, I recently bought apple airpods and tried connecting them to the pc. I managed to do it and the sound isn't bad. The only problem is I can't make them sound STEREO. Everything sounds the same on both airpods and it's kind of annoying. I have Windows 10. Please let me know...
  6. Installing Windows 10 on Apple iMac using Boot Camp - Are there still problems with this?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing Windows 10 on Apple iMac using Boot Camp - Are there still problems with this?: I want to use Boot Camp to download Windows 10 to my 2017 iMac. I have plenty of disc space and have the latest version of Mohave. I Googled to see if there may be problems with this and found this discussion. Are there still issues like this or have they been resolved?...
  7. kernellbase.dll problem with the appl. VideoStudio Ultimate

kernellbase.dll problem with the appl. VideoStudio Ultimate: one of the appl. of VideoStudio (3DTitlrd.exe) is always opened and refuse to wprk. after analyse by MSinfosys3 we got the following answer : Application Error Nom de l’application défaillante 3DTitles.exe, version : 1.0.7.109, horodatage :...
  8. problem with Apple iTunes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    problem with Apple iTunes: After updating to Windows 10 in October to version 1809 my iTunes software stopped working. help, please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-apple-itunes/00b99b0b-e835-4b35-ba68-fe6d57c53601
  9. Problem with audio playing through Apple Airpods

Problem with audio playing through Apple Airpods: I have seen the same question being asked last year but I don't see a solution. The Airpods are new and there are no connection or sounds issues with either of my iphones and Macbook but with my Dell laptop Inspiron 5559 (Windows 10), I cannot watch a video on any app without...
  10. iphone/apple problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    iphone/apple problems: If I click "MobileMe" in control panel I get 4 error messages in a row, saying procedure entry points cannot be located in the dynamic link library. What does this mean? I'm also having problems with opening my iphone in windows explorer. Even with itunes running. I...