Windows 10: Apple releases macOS Big Sur 11.2.2 - Feb. 25

Discus and support Apple releases macOS Big Sur 11.2.2 - Feb. 25 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; macOS Big Sur 11.2.2 prevents MacBook Pro (2019 or later) and MacBook Air (2020 or later) models from incurring damage when they are connected to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 26, 2021.

1. Brink Win User

Apple releases macOS Big Sur 11.2.2 - Feb. 25

Brink, Feb 26, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Apple releases macOS Big Sur 11.2

macOS Big Sur 11.2 improves the reliability of Bluetooth and addresses the following issues:

• External displays may show a black screen when connected to a Mac mini (M1, 2020) via an HDMI to DVI converter.
    • Edits to Apple ProRAW photos may not be saved in the Photos app.
    • iCloud Drive can be deactivated after switching off the iCloud Drive option “Folder 'Desktop' & 'Documents'”.
    • Unlocking the system settings may fail despite entering an administrator password.
    • Pressing the globe button may not open the "Emojis & Symbols" area.
    Some features may not be available in all regions or on all Apple devices.

Read more:

Brink, Feb 26, 2021
  3. Tommy Win User
    Type Cover 2 not working with WIndows 10 (Release)

So, after suggesting checking for firmware updates, it does appear there was a firmware release July 23, 2015 that resolves this issue. The step-by-step directions as well as the firmware release history for the Surface Pro 2 can be found here.

Tommy, Feb 26, 2021
  4. bro67 Win User

Updating HP Notebook to Windows 2004 failure

At lot of systems are going to see an End of life at this point, same as with Apple Hardware when MacOS 11 (Big Sur) and iOS/iPadOS 14.

bro67, Feb 26, 2021
Thema:

1. Apple releases macOS Big Sur 11.2.2 - Feb. 25 - Similar Threads - Apple releases macOS

2. macOS big sur sounds for windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    macOS big sur sounds for windows?: Hello everyone. How are you today?I hope you are fine.Is there macOS big sur for Windows 10/11? their sounds beautiful for me, and I like to put macOS big sur sounds on Windows.Unfortunately, I can't find any of download or links for macOS big sur sounds for Windows.If you...
  3. macOS big sur sounds for windows?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    macOS big sur sounds for windows?: Hello everyone. How are you today?I hope you are fine.Is there macOS big sur for Windows 10/11? their sounds beautiful for me, and I like to put macOS big sur sounds on Windows.Unfortunately, I can't find any of download or links for macOS big sur sounds for Windows.If you...
  4. How to install Windows10 on Mac, Apple M1, Big Sur

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to install Windows10 on Mac, Apple M1, Big Sur: Hello,I have a Microsoft Windows 10 License I want to install on a Mac: M1 chip, OS BigSur, version 11.3.1 20E241.
I tried to install the VHDX image from the “Insider Program.” But I can’t launch it. Indeed the security manager of Big Sur doesn’t allow any installation of...
  5. How to install Windows10 on Mac, Apple M1, Big Sur

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to install Windows10 on Mac, Apple M1, Big Sur: Hello,I have a Microsoft Windows 10 License I want to install on a Mac: M1 chip, OS BigSur, version 11.3.1 20E241.
I tried to install the VHDX image from the “Insider Program.” But I can’t launch it. Indeed the security manager of Big Sur doesn’t allow any installation of...
  6. How to install Windows10 on Mac, Apple M1, Big Sur

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. New Surface Pro 5 firmware released for Windows 10 - Feb. 2

in Windows 10 News
    New Surface Pro 5 firmware released for Windows 10 - Feb. 2: Improvements and fixes in the update February 2021 updates February 02 release The following updates are available for Surface Pro 5 devices running Windows 10 May 2019 Update, version 1903, or greater. Windows Update History Name Device Manager Name Version and Update...
  8. New Surface Pro 6 firmware released for Windows 10 - Feb. 2

in Windows 10 News
    New Surface Pro 6 firmware released for Windows 10 - Feb. 2: Improvements and fixes in the update February 2021 updates February 02 release The following updates are available for Surface Pro 6 devices running Windows 10 May 2019 Update, version 1903, or greater. Windows Update History Name Device Manager Name Version and Update...
  9. Apple releases macOS Big Sur 11.2

in Windows 10 News
    Apple releases macOS Big Sur 11.2: macOS Big Sur 11.2 improves the reliability of Bluetooth and addresses the following issues: External displays may show a black screen when connected to a Mac mini (M1, 2020) via an HDMI to DVI converter. Edits to Apple ProRAW photos may not be saved in the Photos app....
  10. Apple Mouse 2 support

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Apple Mouse 2 support: Hi, Do the device drivers for the windows 7 work for Windows 10 for the Apple Mouse 2? I suppose I can download and try them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apple-mouse-2-support/22e2f7f4-663f-4269-b8f5-487613725ecf