Windows 10: Apple Safari Browser . . .

Discus and support Apple Safari Browser . . . in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'm using a, Dell laptop. Running Windows 10 pro: I want to, download, and install. The, Apple Safari, browser. They, have a version, that was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Jerry_Dwyer, May 24, 2020.

1. Apple Safari Browser . . .

I'm using a, Dell laptop. Running Windows 10 pro:

I want to, download, and install. The, Apple Safari, browser.
    They, have a version, that was written. A few years ago.

It, will work on Windows 10. The problem, I'm having is.
    Getting it, is very confusing?

I started to download it. But, it offered me other things?
    Can anyone, explain what to do? Or, better yet . . .

Send me a link, that will install it.

Thanks for reading . . . Jerry

:)

Jerry_Dwyer, May 24, 2020
  2. Ravenas Win User

Tried Safari 4 = not happy.

I love Safari 4, it clearly is the fastest browser out there. The benches prove it, my rig proves it, and various friends also prove it as well.

Where Safari 4 is lacking right now, is features, at least in comparison to FF. FF can add many different 3rd party apps to it's browser.

Also remember, Safari 4 is a beta RC, it is not a final product. If you have moans and groans about it, I suggest you take it to the bug button, or go on Apple's official (which are very large and have a large community) and suggest what you think should be added.

**Companies are beginning to release beta browser clients just to show market share in the browser world.

Ravenas, May 24, 2020
  3. Ravenas Win User
    Ravenas, May 24, 2020
  4. Apple Safari Browser . . .

Apple Releases Safari 3.1

Apple today introduced Safari 3.1, the world’s fastest web browser for Mac and Windows PCs. Safari loads web pages 1.9 times faster than IE 7 and 1.7 times faster than Firefox 2. Safari also runs JavaScript up to six times faster than other browsers, and is the first browser to support the latest innovative web standards needed to deliver the next generation of highly interactive Web 2.0 experiences. Safari 3.1 is available immediately as a free download at www.apple.com/safari for both Mac OS X and Windows.

“Safari 3.1 for Mac and Windows is blazingly fast, easy to use and features an elegant user interface,” said Philip Schiller, Apple’s senior vice president of Worldwide Product Marketing. “And best of all, Safari supports the latest audio, video and animation standards for an industry-leading Web 2.0 experience.”

The incredible performance of Safari, combined with its elegant user interface, lets users spend more time surfing the web and less time waiting for pages to load. Safari features an intuitive browsing experience with drag-and-drop bookmarks, easy-to-organize tabs, an integrated Find that shows the number of matches in a page and a built-in RSS reader to quickly scan the latest news and information.

Safari 3.1 is the first browser to support the new video and audio tags in HTML 5 and the first to support CSS Animations. Safari also supports CSS Web Fonts, giving designers limitless choices of fonts to create stunning new web sites.

Pricing & Availability
    Safari 3.1 is available immediately as a free download at www.apple.com/safari for both Mac OS X and Windows users. Safari software updates are delivered seamlessly through Apple’s Software Update application, which automatically checks for updates.

Safari 3.1 for Mac OS X requires Mac OS X Leopard or Mac OS X Tiger version 10.4.11, a minimum of 256MB of memory and is designed to run on any Intel-based Mac or a Mac with a PowerPC G5, G4 or G3 processor and built-in FireWire. Safari 3.1 for Windows requires Windows XP or Windows Vista, a minimum of 256MB of memory and a system with at least a 500 MHz Intel Pentium processor.

Source: Apple

Jimmy 2004, May 24, 2020
Thema:

Apple Safari Browser . . .

1. Apple Safari Browser . . . - Similar Threads - Apple Safari Browser

2. Unable to download files from any browser Chrome, Edge, Safari as the download speed drops...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download files from any browser Chrome, Edge, Safari as the download speed drops...: We require downloading and attaching documents 90% of the time for our work and this issue has become a major distraction for many of us working. Have tried running the sfc /scannow followed up by the DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth. Have tried disabling the...
  3. Unable to download files from any browser Chrome, Edge, Safari as the download speed drops...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to download files from any browser Chrome, Edge, Safari as the download speed drops...: We require downloading and attaching documents 90% of the time for our work and this issue has become a major distraction for many of us working. Have tried running the sfc /scannow followed up by the DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth. Have tried disabling the...
  4. Apple Safari Browser . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    Apple Safari Browser . . .: I'm using a, Dell laptop. Running Windows 10 pro:I want to, download, and install. The, Apple Safari browser.It's far, better. Than any, Windows browser!They're final version, was written. A few years ago.It, will work on Windows 10. But the problem, I'm having.Is, finding...
  5. Apple Safari Browser . . .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apple Safari Browser . . .: I'm using a, Dell laptop. Running Windows 10 pro:I want to, download, and install. The, Apple Safari browser.It's far, better. Than any, Windows browser!They're final version, was written. A few years ago.It, will work on Windows 10. But the problem, I'm having.Is, finding...
  6. Apple Safari Browser . . .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. sAFARI

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    sAFARI: The program Safari cannot open page because too many redirects occurred. Jeannette White *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Not happening before the new Micro Edge. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/safari/f1bc056c-7b63-452f-b843-2fe889b3b459
  8. Chromium-based Apple Safari is heading to Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Chromium-based Apple Safari is heading to Windows 10: Google Chrome and Chrome-derivatives including Opera take about 80 percent of the market, with Firefox, being the only independent web browser that is maintained across all platforms. Last year, Microsoft decided to end development of its own web rendering engine ‘EdgeHTML’...
  9. I want to change my Facebook Browser from Safari to Edge as I have no idea how Safari ended...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I want to change my Facebook Browser from Safari to Edge as I have no idea how Safari ended...: I had reason to go into 'Settings' on Facebook today and noticed that ''Safari'' was listed as the Default Browser for my Facebook account, ~ I know not how or why this is the case, but I am and always have been a Microsoft user and presumed that the Facebook Browser would be...
  10. Safari support dropped

in Browsers and Email
    Safari support dropped: This is old news, but I only learned it today. Apple has dropped support for its Windows version of the Safari browser, but has given little publicity to the decision. 47500