Windows 10: Apple's Quicktime 7 loading TOO long on Windows 10 laptop. In need of assistance.

Discus and support Apple's Quicktime 7 loading TOO long on Windows 10 laptop. In need of assistance. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Greetings,I installed the Apple's Quicktime 7 on Windows 10 laptop. As soon as the installation is complete, the Apple's Quicktime screen shows up on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PCscholar, Jul 9, 2021.

1. PCscholar Win User

Apple's Quicktime 7 loading TOO long on Windows 10 laptop. In need of assistance.

Greetings,I installed the Apple's Quicktime 7 on Windows 10 laptop. As soon as the installation is complete, the Apple's Quicktime screen shows up on Windows 10 laptop. Loading...Loading...Loading. Nothing happens. What seems to be the problem with Apple's Quicktime 7 on Windows 10?Why's Apple's Quicktime 7 taking TOO long to STOP loading on Windows 10?Waiting for answers.

:)

PCscholar, Jul 9, 2021

2. Apple Quicktime

Hello Andre

Thank you very much for your help. I will certainly proceed as you suggest.

All the best, Robert

Robert Carlier, Jul 9, 2021
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Apple Quicktime

QuickTime 7 runs perfectly well on Windows 10 . . .

Lots of applications like QuarkXpress require QuickTIme to be running in the background

Click HERE to download QuickTime 7.7.9 from the Apple Website, that is the version I run and have no problems running it on Windows 10

DaveM121, Jul 9, 2021
  4. Apple's Quicktime 7 loading TOO long on Windows 10 laptop. In need of assistance.

Andre Da Costa, Jul 9, 2021
Thema:

Apple's Quicktime 7 loading TOO long on Windows 10 laptop. In need of assistance.

1. Apple's Quicktime 7 loading TOO long on Windows 10 laptop. In need of assistance. - Similar Threads - Apple's Quicktime loading

2. Laptop too too long to restarting system

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop too too long to restarting system: Hi for the past 1 or 2 months suddenly my latop took too long to restart like 3 ~ 5mins each time, i got my windows on SSD and i only need like 10 15s to startup but whenever i tried to restart it took so long.I searched for solution and try them all but none of them work,...
  3. Laptop too too long to restarting system

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop too too long to restarting system: Hi for the past 1 or 2 months suddenly my latop took too long to restart like 3 ~ 5mins each time, i got my windows on SSD and i only need like 10 15s to startup but whenever i tried to restart it took so long.I searched for solution and try them all but none of them work,...
  4. Lenovo laptop too long on the loading screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Lenovo laptop too long on the loading screen: Hello, I'm not sure when this issue started but lately it started to really annoy. The problem is that whenever I start my laptop after shut down it will hang way too long on the Lenovo loading screen: [img] How can I tell if it's a problem in the laptop itself...
  5. Search loading too long

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Search loading too long: When I search something the first time, I get greeted with "Search is taking too long" with a refresh button. When I press that button, the thing I am trying to find comes up instant, so it isn't a case of slow hardware. After that the search behaves normally again until I...
  6. Windows 10 search prompting “This is taking too long to load”

in Cortana
    Windows 10 search prompting “This is taking too long to load”: When searching using the search functionality embedded in the start menu of Windows 10 when clicking the Windows icon in the left bottom, a screen is displayed saying "This is taking too long to load". On the bottom right, a string looking like a version number is displayed...
  7. what is the Microsoft equivalent of apple QuickTime?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    what is the Microsoft equivalent of apple QuickTime?: I'm trying to use a Gov PowerPoint the uses "QuickTime" what Microsoft app can I use in place of QuickTime? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-microsoft-equivalent-of-apple/3c87a4fc-324c-4d96-8fb2-22b8150113f2
  8. Program Needs Quicktime?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Program Needs Quicktime?: I uninstalled Quicktime due to security advice on this forum. I have an old Olympus photo program Camedia Master which I sometimes use. This used to work fine in W10 but now it won't start since it requires to 'see' Quicktime when it starts. Is there a registry fix or...
  9. Windows taking too long to load

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows taking too long to load: I am a bit perplexed and confused whether this issue is a software issue or a hardware issue! *Confused From power on to working desktop it takes about 15 to 20 minutes! I updated from Windows 7 HP 64bit to Windows 10 Home Free when it was available and then to Windows 10...
  10. MP4 Video loading too long

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    MP4 Video loading too long: open mp4 file with any video player taking time to load before start playing the video, same also with youtube even I use high speed internet. do this due to windows 10 or other thing (video file save in the hardisk. 52154