Windows 10: application blocked

Discus and support application blocked in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Why did I just get a bunch of notifications saying ApplicationMicrosoftEdgeC has been blocked from accessing Graphics hardware?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by STownes, Oct 15, 2018.

1. STownes Win User

application blocked

Why did I just get a bunch of notifications saying ApplicationMicrosoftEdgeC has been blocked from accessing Graphics hardware?

:)

STownes, Oct 15, 2018

2. blocked applications

Hi Eileen,

Windows Defender or another antivirus software will sometimes block a certain app or file from running or being installed. With this, you can check the
    quarantine section of the antivirus program you are using to see which program is being blocked. To better assist you, we need the answers to the following questions:

• What is the exact error message did you receive after launching or running the app?
    • Which antivirus program are you using?

In the meantime, we suggest disabling the Windows Defender SmartScreen and see if the app will run. To do this, simply follow the steps below:

• Type Windows Defender on the search box and click on the first option.
    • On the left side of the window, click on the Window icon (App & browser control).
    • On the SmartScreen for Windows
      Store apps column, select Off.

We are looking forward to your response.

Jefferson Ore, Oct 15, 2018
  3. Blocked number contacted me.

Hello,

To assist you better, I would like to ask some questions:

• Which build is installed in your device?
    • Are you blocking the contact using native application or using any third party application?

I suggest you to unblock and block the contact again and check if the issue persists. Also, install any pending updates available for the device.

Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Thank you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 15, 2018
  4. application blocked

Call blocking in WP7

Hello Rickgra,

I'm afraid there is no such setting on the phone to block calling numbers. There are some application in Marketplace that would block a number depending of the prefix they're calling from but for what I could see there is no app for blocking a list of specific
    numbers. I would suggest you to contact your mobile operator if you want to block a particular number.

Regards,

Sergio P.

Sergio P ., Oct 15, 2018
Thema:

application blocked

1. application blocked - Similar Threads - application blocked

2. How we block ''Quick Assist'' application on our domain computers of our company

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How we block ''Quick Assist'' application on our domain computers of our company: We want to out users from threads can be come from different organizations. For this reason we want to block using ''Quick Assist'' application on our domain computers. We tried some ways that we found in internet but they did not solve our problem...
  3. How we block ''Quick Assist'' application on our domain computers of our company

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How we block ''Quick Assist'' application on our domain computers of our company: We want to out users from threads can be come from different organizations. For this reason we want to block using ''Quick Assist'' application on our domain computers. We tried some ways that we found in internet but they did not solve our problem...
  4. How we block ''Quick Assist'' application on our domain computers of our company

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Blocked Access to All Apps After Configuring "Run only specified Windows Applications" Setting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blocked Access to All Apps After Configuring "Run only specified Windows Applications" Setting: I am encountering an issue with user access permissions on my computer. Specifically, I have set up two user accounts: one as an Administrator and the other as a standard User. The User account is configured to boot using a custom .bat file instead of explorer.exe as the...
  6. Blocked Access to All Apps After Configuring "Run only specified Windows Applications" Setting

Blocked Access to All Apps After Configuring "Run only specified Windows Applications" Setting: I am encountering an issue with user access permissions on my computer. Specifically, I have set up two user accounts: one as an Administrator and the other as a standard User. The User account is configured to boot using a custom .bat file instead of explorer.exe as the...
  7. Blocked Access to All Apps After Configuring "Run only specified Windows Applications" Setting

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. UAC blocking application installation all the sudden

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UAC blocking application installation all the sudden: Anyone please help, Why all the sudden about 4 months ago can we not install software using an admin account without the UAC interfering? This is affecting our ability to install from our RMM as well. Silent switches are not working anymore and the only thing that seems to...
  9. UAC blocking application installation all the sudden

UAC blocking application installation all the sudden: Anyone please help, Why all the sudden about 4 months ago can we not install software using an admin account without the UAC interfering? This is affecting our ability to install from our RMM as well. Silent switches are not working anymore and the only thing that seems to...
  10. UAC blocking application installation all the sudden

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security