Windows 10: Application close immediately Microsoft store, photo viewer, camera, get help, etc.

Discus and support Application close immediately Microsoft store, photo viewer, camera, get help, etc. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Please Help! when i want to open a photo, it says: [ATTACH] I thought i need to update the app then i open microsoft store. i can click microsoft... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by TondiAlfarizi, May 23, 2020.

1. Application close immediately Microsoft store, photo viewer, camera, get help, etc.

Please Help!

when i want to open a photo, it says:

Application close immediately Microsoft store, photo viewer, camera, get help, etc. 0febeced-59c1-4587-a35e-6d2c2f927707?upload=true.png

I thought i need to update the app then i open microsoft store.

i can click microsoft store but then it close by itself.

so i try to open another default application like camera, 3D viewer, feedback hub, messaging, video editor, etc.

all those all keep close by itself too when i try to open.

I already reset the cache, changed the date setting, and run the troubleshoot it detect nothing.

Application close immediately Microsoft store, photo viewer, camera, get help, etc. 891bfd3a-e7c4-4fb4-9ae5-1e086ffacf4a?upload=true.png

this problem just on default app and not affect to another application that i installed by myself .

but this interferes with my work

PLEASE HELP!! *sorry for bad english

:)

TondiAlfarizi, May 23, 2020

2. Unable to open pictures in Windows Photo Viewer on Windows 10.

Hello Jeff,

Thank you for keeping us updated on the query. We apologize for the delay in response.

Please reply:

• Do you have Windows Photo Viewer files on your PC?
    • Did you check if Windows Photo Viewer is present as a Default application to view photos on your PC?

I suggest you to check if Windows Photo Viewer option is present as a default application to view photos by following steps below:

• Press Windows logo key on the keyboard, type Default programs and select the top most search result.
    • Click on the default set photo viewer application under Photo viewer and check if
      Windows Photo Viewer is present under Choose an app window.
    • If yes, click on Windows Photo Viewer, close the window and check if the changes are effective.

Write to us with the status of the issue for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, May 23, 2020
  3. robinpe Win User
    Missing apps: Store, People, Photos, Games & Camera on upgrading to 10

Thanks for replying spunk. That's the 'alphabetical' list I was referring to, none of these apps are in that 'All apps' list. Any more suggestions?

robinpe, May 23, 2020
  4. Application close immediately Microsoft store, photo viewer, camera, get help, etc.

When I take a photo of myself with my laptop camera, what directory is it placed in?

By default, your pictures should appear in your Pictures\Camera Roll folder. If they aren't there, follow these steps to figure out where they are being saved:

1. Take a picture with the camera app.
    2. Click the thumbnail of the picture you just took at the bottom right of the app.
    3. When the photo viewer opens, click the three dots (...) at the top right and select "File Info".

A panel will then appear and it will tell you the directory where your picture is located.

If you created your account picture by going to your account settings and then selecting "create your picture -> camera", then the picture will not have been stored in your camera roll. It will be located in %AppData%\Microsoft\Windows\AccountPictures as mentioned by @kicken.

Alex Myers, May 23, 2020
Thema:

Application close immediately Microsoft store, photo viewer, camera, get help, etc.

1. Application close immediately Microsoft store, photo viewer, camera, get help, etc. - Similar Threads - Application close immediately

2. Microsoft Windows store closed immediately

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Windows store closed immediately: I am trying to download Mendeley Cite plugin which is available only through Microsoft windows store and office store. I have windows 10 22h2 Build OS: 19045.2604. Microsoft store close immediately after being opened. I tried the following solutions: Resetting windows store...
  3. Microsoft Windows store closed immediately

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Windows store closed immediately: I am trying to download Mendeley Cite plugin which is available only through Microsoft windows store and office store. I have windows 10 22h2 Build OS: 19045.2604. Microsoft store close immediately after being opened. I tried the following solutions: Resetting windows store...
  4. Microsoft Windows store closed immediately

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft store closing immediately on open!

Microsoft store closing immediately on open!: At this stage, I am super annoyed with this.Whenever I launch the store It closes without even opening for a millisecond!It is completely stopping me from playing the things I want to. Minecraft requires Microsoft store in order to open that, but when I launch it I can't even...
  6. Microsoft store closing immediately on open!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store closing immediately on open!: At this stage, I am super annoyed with this.Whenever I launch the store It closes without even opening for a millisecond!It is completely stopping me from playing the things I want to. Minecraft requires Microsoft store in order to open that, but when I launch it I can't even...
  7. Microsoft store closing immediately on open!

8. Microsoft Store opens and immediately closes

Microsoft Store opens and immediately closes: I've followed and tried many of the more popular suggestions on this issue but to no avail. However, I have been able to narrow down that the problem fixes if I create a new user on the PC but, as soon as I sign in with a specific email my most important one Microsoft account...
  9. Microsoft Store Opens and closes immediately.

Microsoft Store Opens and closes immediately.: Hello, I bought the Xbox Game Pass for PC and for some reason it wasn't activated in my Store, it was telling me to buy again, So I checked online for a fix and it told me to "delete localcache", and I went ahead and did that but now my Store opens and closes immediately!...
  10. Photo Viewer Application

Photo Viewer Application: Recently I've noticed that every time I try and double click a photo the photo viewer application I guess bugs out and tells me "The app didn't start". No matter what I've done I haven't been able to fix it and it's really starting to get on my nerves at this point. Need help...