Windows 10: Application crash and blue or blank screen error

Discus and support Application crash and blue or blank screen error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I experienced crash, blue screen error, and blank screen error when i playing game. Is that happen because my games?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Egghead14, Dec 22, 2019.

1. Egghead14 Win User

Application crash and blue or blank screen error

Hi,

I experienced crash, blue screen error, and blank screen error when i playing game. Is that happen because my games?

:)

Egghead14, Dec 22, 2019
  2. JKILE Win User

Crash/blue screen

First, if this is in wrong place, I apologize, but this is first time to site and a couple times browsing could not find similiar discussion. I have had 2-3 blue screens, and a couple of blank screens in last 3-4-5 days, with internet explorer 2 sessions, one while windows update, and one just sitting quiet. MY operating system is; Vista Home Primium,Gateway manufactor,model LX6810-01, x64-based PC, processor intel Quad Q8200 @2.33 Ghz,2336mghz, 8 GB RAM.

Here is some errors and listings on "event view log". 1). gupdate(either component that gives rise to event is not on computer or installation is corrupt.) 2).Loadperf???
    3). WMI(Error) (Event can not be delivered thru this filter until the problem is corrected.).
    4). 4 Sidebyside errors 5). LicCtrlService error. There was also an application error from yesterday. From yesterday and other days a Warning(Windows has detected your registry file is in use by other application or service. There was another warning about restart for Steam application.

Now finially, a lot of the numbered listings, I listed, are repeated repeatedly over the last month or so(when I scrolled thru event log). So in closing can you all point in a direction to look into, I am a complete noobie about fixing problem. You'd have to be very specific.
    If your site has a pay service, I'm okay with that. Now, one last thing. What ever is going on, seems to happened once and then computer runs fine after, all day!!

Thanks,

JMKile

JKILE, Dec 22, 2019
  3. Law-II Win User
    Crash/blue screen

Hi

I assume from the title of your post Crash/Blue Screen that the PC has crashed and produced a *BSOD=[Blue Screen Of Death] =Blue Screen; and that the PC recovered from this; if and when you see the Blue Screen write the Stop Code down; recover the PC or use one that is working to access the net and look up the Stop Code.

nb: You may be able to view this with a [*BlueScreenView] application, google for this.

Edit Link - Blue screen of death (STOP error) information in dump files.

Description
    ===========

BlueScreenView scans all your minidump files created during 'blue screen
    of death' crashes, and displays the information about all crashes in one
    table. For each crash, BlueScreenView displays the minidump filename, the
    date/time of the crash, the basic crash information displayed in the blue
    screen (Bug Check Code and 4 parameters), and the details of the driver
    or module that possibly caused the crash (filename, product name, file
    description, and file version).
    For each crash displayed in the upper pane, you can view the details of
    the device drivers loaded during the crash in the lower pane.
    BlueScreenView also mark the drivers that their addresses found in the
    crash stack, so you can easily locate the suspected drivers that possibly
    caused the crash.

atb

Law-II

Law-II, Dec 22, 2019
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Blue screen crashes

Hi Howard,

We would like to know if you're still experiencing blue screen errors. If yes, the error WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR message you received may possibly occur due to a hardware error.
    To efficiently assist you, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, I suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how to troubleshoot WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR.

If the issue still persists, I recommend that you follow the steps in this
    article on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors. You can choose when did you get the error and perform
    the instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Dec 22, 2019
Thema:

1. Application crash and blue or blank screen error - Similar Threads - Application crash blue

2. Blank Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blank Blue Screen: I am trying to set up a new computer that has Office Professional 2021. I get to the screen that says Office comes with your device. I clicked the "Got it" button on the bottom right corner but that takes me to a blank blue screen. It's been on this screen for about an hour....
  3. Blank Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blank Blue Screen: I am trying to set up a new computer that has Office Professional 2021. I get to the screen that says Office comes with your device. I clicked the "Got it" button on the bottom right corner but that takes me to a blank blue screen. It's been on this screen for about an hour....
  4. Blank Blue Screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Blank Blue Screen, Then Crash???

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blank Blue Screen, Then Crash???: I'm trying to install windows 10 on a new computer, but whenever I boot to the USB I loaded windows onto it loads for a bit then I see a quick flash of the windows logo then a literal blue screen with no writing and then to top it off after a while the computer just crashes,...
  6. Blank Blue Screen

Blank Blue Screen: A few days ago I left my computer on for 30 minutes to an hour while I was doing something else. When I returned to the computer neither the keyboard or the mouse were working. I turned off my computer and turned it back on, but nothing but a blank blue screen popped up. If I...
  7. Blank Blue Screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blank Blue Screen: I have a computer that opens up with error code 0xc00000e9 and I can only get into boot menu. I have created windows media creation on usb but it only opens to a blank blue screen. Can't boot into safemode or get past blue screen. Please advise....
  8. Blank blue screen

Blank blue screen: Acer laptop upgraded windows ten, I left on for the night while this was happening. This morn. Can only get blue blank screen! Can anyone help please! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blank-blue-screen/7186cac2-6705-4b11-90fb-92880923ac1a
  9. Blank blue screen

Blank blue screen: I updated to windows-10 and when I went to Facebook the website wouldn't fit so I had to keep scrolling to the right to get to all of the website. Like right now I use a long line to post, this happens in Facebook. I went to play Words with Friends and all I got was a blue...
  10. Blank Blue screen with no error messages.

in Windows 10 Support
    Blank Blue screen with no error messages.: Hi folks, I wonder if anyone has experienced this, it has happened twice since I installed windows 10 in the last two weeks. I have the default blue desktop in 10 and I also have a rather old ATI Radeoon HD 4600 graphics card, though the driver date in device manager is...