Windows 10: Application crash since last update

Discus and support Application crash since last update in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have been using Traders Elite Pro for a few days, then an update was installed on the 4th. Ever since, I cannot run the program. it loads partially... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by natron1, Oct 8, 2019.

1. natron1 Win User

Application crash since last update

I have been using Traders Elite Pro for a few days, then an update was installed on the 4th. Ever since, I cannot run the program. it loads partially and crashes. I uninstalled it and tried to reinstall, and it will not reinstall. This is the XML View from even viewer. I get the 2 following codes.

- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
    - <System>
    <Provider Name="Application Error" />
    <EventID Qualifiers="0">1000</EventID>
    <Level>2</Level>
    <Task>100</Task>
    <Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>
    <TimeCreated SystemTime="2019-10-08T17:39:49.194772500Z" />
    <EventRecordID>2763</EventRecordID>
    <Channel>Application</Channel>
    <Computer>DESKTOP-U44NDLA</Computer>
    <Security />
    </System>
    - <EventData>
    <Data>ISTradersElitePro_11_9_0.exe</Data>
    <Data>11.0.0.28844</Data>
    <Data>4250bcf6</Data>
    <Data>unknown</Data>
    <Data>0.0.0.0</Data>
    <Data>00000000</Data>
    <Data>c0000005</Data>
    <Data>083e8040</Data>
    <Data>1978</Data>
    <Data>01d57dff6162daae</Data>
    <Data>C:\Users\19192\Downloads\ISTradersElitePro_11_9_0.exe</Data>
    <Data>unknown</Data>
    <Data>1ded2f2f-6cf7-4106-8679-7f890843eb43</Data>
    <Data />
    <Data />
    </EventData>

</Event>

- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
    - <System>
    <Provider Name="Application Error" />
    <EventID Qualifiers="0">1000</EventID>
    <Level>2</Level>
    <Task>100</Task>
    <Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>
    <TimeCreated SystemTime="2019-10-08T17:39:50.510045300Z" />
    <EventRecordID>2765</EventRecordID>
    <Channel>Application</Channel>
    <Computer>DESKTOP-U44NDLA</Computer>
    <Security />
    </System>
    - <EventData>
    <Data>ISTradersElitePro_11_9_0.exe</Data>
    <Data>11.0.0.28844</Data>
    <Data>4250bcf6</Data>
    <Data>unknown</Data>
    <Data>0.0.0.0</Data>
    <Data>00000000</Data>
    <Data>c000041d</Data>
    <Data>083e8040</Data>
    <Data>1978</Data>
    <Data>01d57dff6162daae</Data>
    <Data>C:\Users\19192\Downloads\ISTradersElitePro_11_9_0.exe</Data>
    <Data>unknown</Data>
    <Data>19a9f88b-bddf-4f0b-a219-e32da1768ff3</Data>
    <Data />
    <Data />
    </EventData>
    </Event>

:)

natron1, Oct 8, 2019
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Oct 8, 2019
  3. Naki Win User
    GPU-Z 0.8.7 crash on launch

W1zzard is asking you to test so that he can suggest next steps and be able to troubleshoot the issue you have.
    If another version works, it would be one set of steps.
    If several other versions also fail/crash, then it would be another.

Naki, Oct 8, 2019
  4. Application crash since last update

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Oct 8, 2019
Thema:

Application crash since last update

1. Application crash since last update - Similar Threads - Application crash since

2. Frequent File Explorer Crash since last update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Frequent File Explorer Crash since last update: Hi, I am wondering if anyone else is experiencing their File Explorer crashing since the latest Windows Update: KB5030211, KB5030180. I use Windows 10, but I see similar issues reported by Windows 11 users online. I've tried clearing the file explorer cache ( by deleting...
  3. Since the last Windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Since the last Windows update: Hi, since the last win update I can't open any new files that I save or download..simply i click on file and NOTHING happens, but when I copy that same file on my business drive, it opens?!...
  4. Windows crashes BSOD since last Update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows crashes BSOD since last Update: Hello,since the latest update, I can't boot my Surface Laptop Pro 2 to Windows anymore. During the boot process, I get a blue screen with the error code CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED. The recovery tool can't help me either, because it can't find an account with administration...
  5. problems since last update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    problems since last update: just wondering, if others are having problems with the latest update , since i have done so, my PC crashes, it says cant automatically fix, i have go do a restore, then it works again....
  6. All of my Games are Crashing since the Last Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    All of my Games are Crashing since the Last Update: Hi, I've easily been running games on my laptop from both steam and origin until the Driver Update- Intel Corporation - Software Component- 17.9.1.1012 or the Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus. Now any game has been crashing after 10 minutes. How...
  7. Since last update

Since last update: I dont know if anyone else has noticed that Win10 hasnt run very well for quite some time, unstable, crappy graphics windows popping open for no reason ....anyway II was going through a migraine worth of varying **** and then with the latest update I had enough of the ****...
  8. Crashes since last windows update

Crashes since last windows update: Hi all, my system was perfectly stable. I had 186 hours on Killing floor 2 with never a crash. Then, after the last windows update it crashed 3 times in a row. I thought maybe it was a KF2 problem. Several hours on Civ5 went ok then same thing happened on DiRT Rally and then...
  9. Since last Update ............................

in Browsers and Email
    Since last Update ............................: MY browsing has gone haywire! I am accessing sites which are not opening properly, windows is asking 'do you want to pen this like this, or something (my wifes account) - opened an online newspaper and it has sections that seem to be continuously opening (loading circles)....
  10. Since last update

in Windows 10 Support
    Since last update: Since this little update on 2nd Dec Bing now has sound on home page and headline photo appear across the bottom. When you click on the photo it takes you to the subject to read. So well done Microsoft. Has anyone else found or seen it 32538