Windows 10: Application crashes all time - Maya 2018

Discus and support Application crashes all time - Maya 2018 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; What should I do? It's new machine new OS I do have computer running win10 64 bit , SSD, 32 GB with i7 Graphic card Quadro PNY 2000 [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LordKarni, Jun 1, 2019.

1. LordKarni Win User

Application crashes all time - Maya 2018

LordKarni, Jun 1, 2019
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jun 1, 2019
  3. Auto desk Maya installation with Windows 10.

Original title : autodesk maya.

hi!!

I was not able to install Autodesk Maya on my system, with a window cropping up that maya not downloaded.

somebody suggested to uninstall Microsoft visual c++ from the system....

is it useful????

phoenix3005, Jun 1, 2019
  4. Application crashes all time - Maya 2018

Andre Da Costa, Jun 1, 2019
Thema:

Application crashes all time - Maya 2018

1. Application crashes all time - Maya 2018 - Similar Threads - Application crashes Maya

2. Applications crashing from time to time.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Applications crashing from time to time.: Hello,I have a problem for last a few weeks. Time after time when I play games, they crash out of nowhere. Screen freezes, audio stops playing and than the whole game is closed. Everything works fine after the crash. I have tried total clean reinstal of Windows. check SSD...
  3. Applications crashing from time to time.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Applications crashing from time to time.: Hello,I have a problem for last a few weeks. Time after time when I play games, they crash out of nowhere. Screen freezes, audio stops playing and than the whole game is closed. Everything works fine after the crash. I have tried total clean reinstal of Windows. check SSD...
  4. App crashing all the time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App crashing all the time: Hi,I bought a new computer and installed Huawei Theme Studio.My OS is Windows 11 but one app crashes all the time, on my old computer with Windows 11 it works.Here is the crashlog:Crash log: The error occurred in the program named: ThemeStudio.exe, version 11.301.0.0,...
  5. All applications not responding, then crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    All applications not responding, then crashing: Hello,As of today, June 14th, all applications on my Windows 10 PC seem to have stopped working. This includes simple stuff like notepad. The application does not respond, turns white, then crashes. Crash manager reads Not Responding -> Suspended -> Not Responding ->...
  6. All applications not responding, then crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All applications not responding, then crashing: Hello,As of today, June 14th, all applications on my Windows 10 PC seem to have stopped working. This includes simple stuff like notepad. The application does not respond, turns white, then crashes. Crash manager reads Not Responding -> Suspended -> Not Responding ->...
  7. All applications not responding, then crashing

8. Computer crashes all the time.

Computer crashes all the time.: Hello, My PC gets a blue screen with the issue code: "hidusb.sys". i already tried reseting my pc and all that stuff. But the issue can´t be solved. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-crashes-all-the-time/aef48fe8-202e-474f-a34b-f088180fdde4
  9. re crashing all the time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    re crashing all the time: have no idea what's up with it', about go out and buy another motherboard and processor bundle on windows 10 64 bit motherboard is over 2 years old 8.00 GB AMD Ryzen 7 2700X Eight-Core Processor 3.70 GHz any help would be a great thanks regards...
  10. Games crashing all the time

in Cortana
    Games crashing all the time: [ATTACH]this wont stop crashing my games any help ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/games-crashing-all-the-time/b9526734-cd85-4b94-a49a-d824f5406bca"