Windows 10: application crashes due to MSCTF.dll.

Discus and support application crashes due to MSCTF.dll. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Faulting application name: TreatmentCard.exe, version: 15.1.5.11, time stamp: 0x60705babFaulting module name: MSCTF.dll, version: 10.0.14393.3930, time... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Gautamharman, May 11, 2021.

1. application crashes due to MSCTF.dll.

Faulting application name: TreatmentCard.exe, version: 15.1.5.11, time stamp: 0x60705babFaulting module name: MSCTF.dll, version: 10.0.14393.3930, time stamp: 0x5f4f2f24Exception code: 0xc000041dFault offset: 0x00031a7cFaulting process id: 0x710cFaulting application start time: 0x01d72faaaddee857Faulting application path: C:\OMS\TreatmeCard.exeFaulting module path: C:\windows\System32\MSCTF.dllReport Id: fb9e4a04-90f2-4af

:)

Gautamharman, May 11, 2021

2. DLL Missing

The problem is, that the required DLL is not actually even listed there.
    There are just dozens of download adware links from the top to the bottom.

TairikuOkami, May 11, 2021
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, May 11, 2021
  4. Alexander Win User

application crashes due to MSCTF.dll.

Application crash due to ucrtbase.dll

I encountered this issue on two occasions where I was able to solve one of them and got the "problem area" of the other. This ucrtbase.dll error thing is just a general error. So what went wrong for me?

First case; Application -> cpp.dll -> cpp interface with static linking to -> C#.dll -> Encountered error. The error was detected and caught and thrown upwards in C# and even then hit to the C-interop to C++. This doesn't work and everything just exploded.

Second case: Unsolved at the moment but crashed inexplicably at trying to use a _COM_SMARTPTR_TYPEDEF which worked previously in Win7 but not in Win10.

Edit: Second case resolved; was deep inside com constructors which failed due to a bad proxy/stub of com interface when communicating with other processes. Basically bad communication.

Alexander, May 11, 2021
Thema:

application crashes due to MSCTF.dll.

1. application crashes due to MSCTF.dll. - Similar Threads - application crashes due

2. Steam Applications crashing due to KERNELBASE.dll

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Steam Applications crashing due to KERNELBASE.dll: Trying to launch Wallpaper Engine through Steam and yet I keep encountering the same error message:Wallpaper Engine crashed in the Windows System. Crash caused by: 'C:\Windows\System32\KERNELBASE.dll' Error code: OxE0607363.Launching through wallpaper64.exe instead of steam...
  3. Steam Applications crashing due to KERNELBASE.dll

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Steam Applications crashing due to KERNELBASE.dll: Trying to launch Wallpaper Engine through Steam and yet I keep encountering the same error message:Wallpaper Engine crashed in the Windows System. Crash caused by: 'C:\Windows\System32\KERNELBASE.dll' Error code: OxE0607363.Launching through wallpaper64.exe instead of steam...
  4. MSVCR80.dll, version: 8.0.50727.9672, crashes my application

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSVCR80.dll, version: 8.0.50727.9672, crashes my application: Hi support,Iam developing an app in C# and iam facing a problem trying to excecute an sql procedure based on Iseries DB2 server.Iam getting the above error. For your info till now i have not faced any problem running procedure from DB2. Do you have any suggestion ???Faulting...
  5. Application crashes due to ntdll.dll error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Application crashes due to ntdll.dll error: Please help me to find why application was crashed ? is it my application issue or .dll file? please support me know why application was crashed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/application-crashes-due-to-ntdlldll-error/176ca3d2-61a2-4ad1-bf0b-525850a28c15
  6. Games are crashing due to .dll files and BSOD ntfs.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Games are crashing due to .dll files and BSOD ntfs.sys: Good day.How do I fix the ntfs.sys BSOD and games that are crashing due to .dll file errors?My PC is crashing due to ntfs.sys file and I don't know how to fix this. I've already updated all the drivers of my pc thru Snappy Driver Installer and did all the command prompt like...
  7. app crashes due to a dll file on the system

app crashes due to a dll file on the system: so im trying to play a game, right?, then in one exact part of the game it just crashes without advice or any type of warning or missing path, i go to event viewer, and see that it says that the faulting path is...
  8. app crashes due to a dll file on the system

app crashes due to a dll file on the system: so im trying to play a game, right?, then in one exact part of the game it just crashes without advice or any type of warning or missing path, i go to event viewer, and see that it says that the faulting path is...
  9. Microsoft Outlook Application Crash due to UCRTBASE.DLL

Microsoft Outlook Application Crash due to UCRTBASE.DLL: Windows 10 Build 2004 Outlook crashes intermittently and generates the following Application Event Log error. Event 1000, Application Error 11:06AM, 12/7/2020 Faulting application name: OUTLOOK.EXE, version: 16.0.13426.20308, time stamp: 0x5fc6ea9b Faulting module name:...
  10. Fifa4launcher application crashes related to kernel32.dll

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fifa4launcher application crashes related to kernel32.dll: I am experiencing Fifa4launcher appcrahes in my Windows 10 Pro laptop, I am working the following configuration: Laptop : Thinkpad t495 Windows 10 Windows 10 Pro 64 bit version 20H2. I was installed application from https://fo4.garena.vn/tai-game. when I run program...