Windows 10: application didn't show proxy authentication box

Discus and support application didn't show proxy authentication box in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; i hope i post it in right place, so i have some programs which has proxy setting. i had input the poxy address and port correctly but when i try to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by dragwar, Jul 5, 2018.

1. dragwar Win User

application didn't show proxy authentication box

i hope i post it in right place,
    so i have some programs which has proxy setting. i had input the poxy address and port correctly but when i try to connect, the program shown that it need authentication to connect. but, the program didn't show the authentication box nor it has authentication setting. disabling the proxy setting will show timed out dialogue.
    what should i do?

:)

dragwar, Jul 5, 2018

2. How to setup proxy authentication in Windows Phone 8?

@LEM Access,

First of all thanks for replay. Can you verify following steps?

• Double-check that proxy authentication still require.
    • Delete your password, then apply password and check connectivity.
    • while you are connected, what it shows below the SSID? "No Internet access" or "secure/open"
    In my case, after applying proxy any link prompt authentication. after submitting credential, they again prompt for authentication. When I checked "remember password" It won't prompt neither open link.

PratikBodawala, Jul 5, 2018
  3. Save password for proxy authentication in Firefox??

Here is how you save your proxy password in firefox.

1. first go to security and make sure your have "Remember passwords for sites" checked.

2. enter the ip address of your proxy server in the address bar. Example: 136.0.119.203:29342

3 enter the password into the password box that comes up.

4. When the box comes up that asks if you want to save your password click "Remember Password"

5. go back to advance, connection settings where you saved your proxy info and make sure were it says "Do not prompt for authentication if password is saved" at the bottom of the popup box is checked.

From now on you shouldn't have to enter your user name and password again.

Chuck Baker, Jul 5, 2018
  4. application didn't show proxy authentication box

proxy authentication with 5800

I totally agree with Walter.

When the Internet connection you'd like to use has a proxy that REQUIRES AUTHENTICATION, the only online application that can be used is the built-in browser because it asks for user and password.

This is a shame. It would This kind of configuration should be done at the same place you can specify the proxy address and port.

Suzuki

tinsuke---01, Jul 5, 2018
Thema:

application didn't show proxy authentication box

1. application didn't show proxy authentication box - Similar Threads - application didn't show

2. Connecting an Application to the Internet via a Proxy Server

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connecting an Application to the Internet via a Proxy Server: An application which I use has the option to specify manual proxy configuration for access to the Internet. I have tried to enter the figures of various free proxy servers, but connection was not established. Perhaps I entered wrong figures.Does anyone know what figures have...
  3. Typing is some application shows up a small text box

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Typing is some application shows up a small text box: I have this weird problem that I have never encountered before, when I am using the keyboard in some app like photoshop, acrobat reader, etc, this little box keeps showing up what I was typing and I have to click this little green arrow icon like to enter what I am typing....
  4. Typing is some application shows up a small text box

Typing is some application shows up a small text box: I have this weird problem that I have never encountered before, when I am using the keyboard in some app like photoshop, acrobat reader, etc, this little box keeps showing up what I was typing and I have to click this little green arrow icon like to enter what I am typing....
  5. Authenticator App Didn't save my apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Authenticator App Didn't save my apps: I reset my device cause it was being slow. this logged me out of the authenticator app. when i logged in, all that is there is the Microsoft code. How can i log into my other accounts now? cant log in without authenticator app, but cant put the sites onto the authenticator...
  6. Authenticator App Didn't save my apps

Authenticator App Didn't save my apps: I reset my device cause it was being slow. this logged me out of the authenticator app. when i logged in, all that is there is the Microsoft code. How can i log into my other accounts now? cant log in without authenticator app, but cant put the sites onto the authenticator...
  7. Browser showing proxy error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Browser showing proxy error: Hello everyone,Hope ure doing very well !I have an issue with whatever browser I open on my machine.. For example chrome, as shown in the image, displays this strange proxy problem :Even if I'm connected to the internet..My proxy is automatically set to detect settings, but...
  8. application authentication

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    application authentication: System cannot authenticate Turbotax. Get error message.. Cannot communicate with the server https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/application-authentication/dfb433e5-70d1-48e0-bc51-1cfbb31d768d
  9. Adware in Browser and Proxy I didn't set up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Adware in Browser and Proxy I didn't set up: The option "Use a proxy server" (Network & Internet -> Proxy) turns on automatically then i get shown ads on google.com (after the search) that aren't actually from google, but from https://search.becovi.com/. After I delete the Proxy Adress (127.0.0.1), Port (8003) and...
  10. 'Use a proxy server' box, keeps setting itself to on.

in Windows 10 Customization
    'Use a proxy server' box, keeps setting itself to on.: 'Use a proxy server' box, keeps setting itself to on. When it does this, I can't use my wifi, which is pretty mich constant...