Windows 10: Application Engagement in Windows Timeline with User Activities

Discus and support Application Engagement in Windows Timeline with User Activities in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Great applications help users do great things — enabling a wide range of creative, productivity and entertainment scenarios. Returning to activities... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 18, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Application Engagement in Windows Timeline with User Activities

Source: Application Engagement in Windows Timeline with User Activities - Building Apps for Windows

:)

Brink, Dec 18, 2017
  2. Jake Kahn Win User

Privacy issues with People, Contacts, Timeline

Greetings,

I run Windows Anniversary Issue with current cumulative updates on my Asus touch laptop and Lumia 640 phone.

When I run the 'People' app both devices list my contacts. When I choose a contact, the contact's profile is displayed. If I have had any communications with this contact, a 'Timeline' appears listing the emails, messages, but not calendar appointments.

I have been unable to find any way to edit or delete the Timeline entries.

I have searched the forums only to discover years old dialogues stating that 'Timeline' is a feature that cannot be changed.

This is UNACCEPTABLE .

The user should be able to choose whether to use this feature or not.

The user should be able to edit the entries if the features are chosen to be implemented.

The user should be able to delete any and all Timeline entries, without having to delete the contact and profile.

Not being able to delete, edit, or disable the Timeline would be deeply disturbing and and disrespectful of the privacy of the user.

Please tell me how to disable, edit and delete the Timeline entries.

Jake

Jake Kahn, Dec 18, 2017
  3. Camera not working. error message

I was trying to engage face recognition from within Windows 10. I was told another application was using the camera. So I tried to engage the camera and the screen remained black and that was the message.

BarbaraCarpenter1, Dec 18, 2017
Thema:

Application Engagement in Windows Timeline with User Activities

1. Application Engagement in Windows Timeline with User Activities - Similar Threads - Application Engagement Timeline

2. trusted community engagement

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    trusted community engagement: about 2:pm PST today,.. my trusted community engagement has been blocked , as in any article i try to read does NOT give me the little blue icon for responses,..... I was still able to see my past comments and etc and while I've made strong opinions, I have NOT harassed...
  3. Probem with Windows 10 desktop and applications timeline appearing magically.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Probem with Windows 10 desktop and applications timeline appearing magically.: Hello,I have a Tablet PC with Windows 10. That Tablet PC is for unattended use ao that there is an application that is working in full screen mode.That Tablet PC has touch screen. Suddenly and accidentally, I slid my finger from the left edge to the right, and for my...
  4. timeline activity

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    timeline activity: when history is cleared, ghost images of files are visible on display https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/timeline-activity/3e2f30ed-a0d5-4ae1-9a24-48282a65fc1a"
  5. Windows Clicklock not engaging.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Clicklock not engaging.: I am disabled and use a trackball and Windows 10. In most software when I need to hold the Left Mouse button in and drag the mouse, Clicklock will engage if I hold down the Left mouse button for the time length I set it. There are however a few older games (eg Emperor...
  6. Clear timeline activity history - not working . . .

Clear timeline activity history - not working . . .: Some activities are grayed-out and won't clear. What does it even mean for an activity to be grayed-out? Some activities are NOT grayed-out but still won't clear. While on the subject, I want to request finer control over WHAT appears on the time-line. If I have marked a...
  7. Windows Timeline

Windows Timeline: So timeline was working up until about 2 or 3 weeks ago. Desktop running windows 10 pro on a domain -not signed into a Microsoft account. It will keep any local stuff and all web activities but anytime I open a file from a mapped drive it never shows in the timeline. Any...
  8. Windows 10 Timeline: no 'see all activities' option in timeline...

Windows 10 Timeline: no 'see all activities' option in timeline...: As per subject, I don't have the option to "See all activities" next to the date in timeline. Anyone know what gives here?...
  9. Windows 10 Timeline Activity

Windows 10 Timeline Activity: Windows 10 Version 1803 Build 17134.112. I am having an issue with Windows 10 timeline. Deleted activity but it just greyed it out with no way of removing it. I have disabled Timeline and have cleared all Activity History but it remains. The only way to not see the file,...
  10. Clear Activities from Timeline in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Clear Activities from Timeline in Windows 10: How to: Clear Activities from Timeline in Windows 10 How to Clear Activities from Timeline in Windows 10 Starting with activity history allows you to jump back into what you were doing with apps, docs, or other activities, either on your PC or your phone. To resume your...