Windows 10: Application error after updating

Discus and support Application error after updating in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I do not know what you do, after updating my PC the applications give me connection error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AlexaOwen, Mar 4, 2019.

1. AlexaOwen Win User

Application error after updating

I do not know what you do, after updating my PC the applications give me connection error

:)

AlexaOwen, Mar 4, 2019
  2. Wombo Win User

Windows Won't Update? (Error 0x80d0602)

When I get to the step that says del %ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Application Data\Microsoft\Network\Downloader\qmgr*.dat, nothing happens.

When I get to step 5 and type in
    • regsvr32.exe mshtml.dllN
    It gives me this:

Application error after updating [​IMG]

Wombo, Mar 4, 2019
  3. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Mar 4, 2019
  4. jbunch07 Win User

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile Application error after updating :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Mar 4, 2019
Thema:

1. Application error after updating - Similar Threads - Application error updating

2. Application error 1000 after last update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Application error 1000 after last update: After last update, several applications stopped working properly, freezing or crashing my PM into BSOD. In event viewer I found many application errors with Event ID 1000 about missing applications:• C:\WINDOWS\system32\compattelrunner.exe•...
  3. Application error 1000 after last update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Application error 1000 after last update: After last update, several applications stopped working properly, freezing or crashing my PM into BSOD. In event viewer I found many application errors with Event ID 1000 about missing applications:• C:\WINDOWS\system32\compattelrunner.exe•...
  4. Application error 1000 after last update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Disable applications restarting after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Disable applications restarting after update: So I have been desperately trying to make windows 10 NOT restart applications after reboots. It works, IF I manually do a normal reboot. But if the reboot is due to updates being applied, applications restart at next login, ignoring my settings. I can see how Microsoft might...
  6. applications started crashing after updating

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    applications started crashing after updating: Games and applications are crashing, when i click start it opens for a bit then closes, it's hard to access settings for it does the same thing, it crashes and even search function does the same thing.Can somebody please help me with this....
  7. Winword.exe application error after Windows Update.

Winword.exe application error after Windows Update.: Unable to start any Microsoft Applications. There was a Windows update yesterday 12/10/20. After restarting my computer, I attempted to open a word document and received the following notice: "Updating Office. please wait a moment." After a long delay, I received the...
  8. Various application errors and application shutdowns after sleep

Various application errors and application shutdowns after sleep: Hello - I have been experiencing this issue for a few weeks now, but I am unable to directly tie it to a change in my system. When I return to my PC in the morning I see multiple pop-ups with application error messages such as: 0xc0000142 0xc000012d 0xc000009a The...
  9. Windows Update Standalone not applicable error

Windows Update Standalone not applicable error: My system is Windows 10 HP PC, - 64, version 1803. I tried to install the Media Features Pack but received a message Windows Update Standalone not applicable. How can I proceed with the process? Media Features Pack wants to manage icloud storage....
  10. Windows 10 Application update error

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 Application update error: Hello, Recently, my Microsoft store started making problems with apps update. On every single app, it gives me this error. [ATTACH] Can someone help me fix it? Thanks in advance....