Windows 10: application error almost every time i start my computer

Discus and support application error almost every time i start my computer in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hello. i have this problem with my windows laptop every time i start it with a notifications about application error. i have searched about the same... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NurulitaKhaerani, Jun 13, 2021.

1. application error almost every time i start my computer

hello. i have this problem with my windows laptop every time i start it with a notifications about application error. i have searched about the same problem and said that i need to delete the wondershare. but when i try, it says that i need an administration permission to delete that. can you help me? thanks

:)

NurulitaKhaerani, Jun 13, 2021
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Error: This application could not be started

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Applications that are developed for the .NET Framework typically require that a specific version of the .NET Framework be installed on your system. In some cases, you may attempt to run an application without either an installed version or the expected
    version of the .NET Framework present. This often produces an error dialog box like the one you are receiving.

I understand that you are receiving an error, ‘This application could not be started’. I’ll certainly help you with the issue.

However, in order get better clarity, please let us know:

• When exactly are you receiving this error?
    • Are you aware of any changes made to the computer recently?
    • Which build version of Windows 10 is installed on the computer?

I would suggest you to try repairing .NET Framework and check if that helps. Refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows Logo key + R, to open
      Run dialog box.
    2. Type control appwiz.cpl,,2 and click on
      OK.
    3. Clear the checkbox for .NET Framework (4.XX), click on
      OK and reboot your computer.
    4. After restart, repeat step 1 & 2, select the checkbox for
      .NET Framework (4.XX), click on OK and reboot your computer.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jun 13, 2021
  3. Anna Bol Win User
    KB3197954 causing application start error 0xc22

To further help you with your issue,
    follow the troubleshooting
    methods below:

Method 1: Clean boot the system

To check if there isn't any 3rd party software conflict, i.e., if any 3rd party application or startup item is causing
    the issue, you may try to clean boot the system and check for the issue. To perform a clean boot, refer to this

link

Note:
    Refer
    "How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting"
    to reset the computer to start as normal after troubleshooting.

Method 2: SFC scan

We also suggest you to scan your system with the System file checker to resolve any corruption with the program
    files. To do so, follow these steps:

• Go to
      Start, click
      All Programs
      and open
      Accessories.

• Right-click on
      Command Prompt
      in the Program list and then select
      Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for
      confirmation, type your password, or click OK.

• In the Command Prompt, type the following command, and then press
      ENTER:

sfc /scannow

For further reference, refer to this

link

Method 3:

We also suggest you to check if there is any application called "CA
    Internet Suite" installed in your system. If you find such an application, follow these steps to uninstall the application:

• Open
      Programs and Features
      by clicking the
      Start
      button, click
      Control Panel, go to
      Programsand then click
      Programs and Features.

• Select the program, and then click
      Uninstall. If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation,
      type the password or provide confirmation.

Let
    us know how it goes.

Anna Bol, Jun 13, 2021
  4. application error almost every time i start my computer

Explorer.exe, Werfault.exe, RuntimeBroker.exe (application errors). start wont come up and application errors wont go

Hi James,

Thank you for your response with the current update on the issue.

To assist you to better, please provided us the information below:

• Have you tried to perform all the steps provided in the previous post?
    • Have you created another user account as suggested in the step 2?

Please try to perform the step 1 and step 2 provided in the previous post. Let us know of the results after performing it.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with Start Menu and running application, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jun 13, 2021
Thema:

application error almost every time i start my computer

1. application error almost every time i start my computer - Similar Threads - application error almost

2. Remove sign in every time I start my computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Remove sign in every time I start my computer: How can I remove every sign in option like PIN sign in and password every time I start my computer. I just want to use my computer with no sign in, lock screen what so ever...
  3. Remove sign in every time I start my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove sign in every time I start my computer: How can I remove every sign in option like PIN sign in and password every time I start my computer. I just want to use my computer with no sign in, lock screen what so ever...
  4. Remove sign in every time I start my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My Computer Resets every time I start it

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My Computer Resets every time I start it: So every time I start my computer and log in my backgrounds, some of my apps, and everything I downloaded the last time I used it is deleted. Some apps stays like AVG antivirus after I starts it again. All settings I editet is also gone. When I start it always says Preparing...
  6. My Computer Resets every time I start it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Computer Resets every time I start it: So every time I start my computer and log in my backgrounds, some of my apps, and everything I downloaded the last time I used it is deleted. Some apps stays like AVG antivirus after I starts it again. All settings I editet is also gone. When I start it always says Preparing...
  7. My Computer Resets every time I start it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Application Error almost every time i turn on my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Application Error almost every time i turn on my computer: [ATTACH] How do i get rid of this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/application-error-almost-every-time-i-turn-on-my/b91c5929-5015-4527-896a-bb9b70c36e5b
  9. Why is Powerpoint starting every time I start my computer?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why is Powerpoint starting every time I start my computer?: I have never asked it to be a startup program. Such option does not seem to be in the Powerpoint Options. It is not present on the Startup tab of Task Manager. It is not present in Settings startup. It is not present in the startup folder when I run shell:startup. It is not...
  10. Application Install Warning every time I restart my computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Application Install Warning every time I restart my computer: [ATTACH] I previously was a tutor for this platform and installed their software as required. I resigned and uninstalled all of their material but I keep getting this warning after every restart of my computer....