Windows 10: Application Error almost every time i turn on my computer

Discus and support Application Error almost every time i turn on my computer in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [ATTACH] How do i get rid of this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by EsterG123, Dec 31, 2020.

1. EsterG123 Win User

Application Error almost every time i turn on my computer

Application Error almost every time i turn on my computer 5478a8ca-9de4-48ed-abce-3875f469f1c7?upload=true.png

How do i get rid of this?

:)

EsterG123, Dec 31, 2020
  2. Argel Obm Win User

Real Time protection couldn't be turned on (error)

Hi,

We would like to know if you're turning on the Real time Protection of Windows Defender. If so, do you have a third-party antivirus software installed? If you're using a third party antivirus, Windows Defender will be turned off to give way to the antivirus
    you want to use. We recommend uninstalling the third party antivirus program if you want to use Windows Defender.

If you're not using a third party antivirus software, kindly answer the questions below for us to better assist you on your concern:

• When did you notice that you're unable to turn on the Real time Protection of Windows Defender?
    • Were there any changes made on the computer before encountering the issue?
    • What is the exact error code and error message that you're getting when turning on the Real time Protection of Windows Defender? We suggest posting a screenshot of the issue here for us to further investigate your concern.

We hope to hear from you soon.

Argel Obm, Dec 31, 2020
  3. Computer won't turn on

Hi,

To resolve your concern regarding the Critical Service Failed error message on your computer, follow the steps below:

• Turn off your computer.
    • Turn on your computer. As soon as you see the Windows logo with the spinning dots, press and hold down the power button until your computer turns off. Do this process
      twice.
    • Turn on your computer for the third time, and then let it load.
    • It should give you the message: Preparing Automatic Repair.
    • On the next screen that would appear, click on Advanced Options.
    • Select Troubleshoot.
    • Go to Advanced Options.
    • Click on Startup Repair.
    • Wait for the repair to finish.

Let us know how it goes.

Ruizell Rey, Dec 31, 2020
  4. Application Error almost every time i turn on my computer

Turning Cortana Back On

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Community.

We understand your concern and we will provide the assistance required to help you resolve the issue.

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

• What happens when you try to turn it on?
    • Do you get any error message when your trying to turn it on?
    • Did you make any changes to your computer after you turned Cortana Off?

For now, I would suggest that follow the steps below and check if you are able to start Cortana.

• Go Settings, Time & Language, Speech, Speech, inking, & typing
      privacy settings.
    • Get to know me - turns Cortana on

Hope this helps

Vanessa Sohtun, Dec 31, 2020
Thema:

Application Error almost every time i turn on my computer

1. Application Error almost every time i turn on my computer - Similar Threads - Application Error almost

2. I get a 'run time' error every time I turn on my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I get a 'run time' error every time I turn on my computer: When ever I turn on my computer a window pops up saying 'Run Time Error 68 - Device Unavailable' ,I have a two drives on my computer a T and a S drive that I then have to manually go into files and 'wake up' . As I have a program on my computer that utilizes files from these...
  3. I get a 'run time' error every time I turn on my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I get a 'run time' error every time I turn on my computer: When ever I turn on my computer a window pops up saying 'Run Time Error 68 - Device Unavailable' ,I have a two drives on my computer a T and a S drive that I then have to manually go into files and 'wake up' . As I have a program on my computer that utilizes files from these...
  4. I get a 'run time' error every time I turn on my computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. I get a 'run time' error every time I turn on my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I get a 'run time' error every time I turn on my computer: When ever I turn on my computer a window pops up saying 'Run Time Error 68 - Device Unavailable' ,I have a two drives on my computer that I then have to manually go into files and 'wake up' due to this. As I have a program on my computer that utilizes files from these drives...
  6. I get a 'run time' error every time I turn on my computer

I get a 'run time' error every time I turn on my computer: When ever I turn on my computer a window pops up saying 'Run Time Error 68 - Device Unavailable' ,I have a two drives on my computer that I then have to manually go into files and 'wake up' due to this. As I have a program on my computer that utilizes files from these drives...
  7. I get a 'run time' error every time I turn on my computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. My computer freezes every time I turn it on

My computer freezes every time I turn it on: Hello,I have an Acer Aspire E1-572G laptop. When I turn on the PC, it freezes and becomes unresponsive I checked Task Manager and ı saw Disk usage or CPU usage reaches 100%. In my opinion, the problem is with Windows because I have Linux software installed as well, and it is...
  9. My computer freezes every time I turn it on

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer freezes every time I turn it on: Hello,I have an Acer Aspire E1-572G laptop. When I turn on the PC, it freezes and becomes unresponsive I checked Task Manager and ı saw Disk usage or CPU usage reaches 100%. In my opinion, the problem is with Windows because I have Linux software installed as well, and it is...
  10. application error almost every time i start my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    application error almost every time i start my computer: hello. i have this problem with my windows laptop every time i start it with a notifications about application error. i have searched about the same problem and said that i need to delete the wondershare. but when i try, it says that i need an administration permission to...