Windows 10: Application error :application error 0xc210000

Discus and support Application error :application error 0xc210000 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey I need help urgently. Recently deleted windows old file using clean manager and I keep getting this error application error 0xc210000 even when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AdiliWasi, Apr 20, 2020.

1. AdiliWasi Win User

Application error :application error 0xc210000

Hey I need help urgently. Recently deleted windows old file using clean manager and I keep getting this error application error 0xc210000 even when I fresh install the applications . How can I solve this?

:)

AdiliWasi, Apr 20, 2020
  2. Steevo Win User
    Steevo, Apr 20, 2020
  3. chrome.exe - Application Error

The error only occurs when I try to open the application from another application or locationRunning Chrome is NOT the problem. It only occurs when I try a link from another program, "chrome.exe - Application Error" "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000142). Click OK to close the application."When I tried to look up the error I didn't find anything useful. The options I found were for people who couldn't run chrome at all.the problem does not occur in firefox or explorer (don't just suggest change my browser) I would like to find a cureI have Windows 10 on my system and I have the latest chrome version and set as default browser. I'm using Kaspersky Total Security 2017 There was no problem with the Kaspersky 2015 version, it started in Kaspersky 2016 late last yearIf I exit Kaspersky all together the problem is not there, if I just pause Kaspersky it is still there. therefore I conclude that Kaspersky may have something to do with itKaspersky Tech had me do several test to no avail (at 70 years of age I am not too tech minded)I have checked for malware and virus, I have run scan on my drive no problemsMy Question is has anyone else experienced this problem and does anyone know of a fix

Padlington, Apr 20, 2020
  4. borgus Win User

EDGE application error 1000

This, from Microsoft
    Angela Pun replied 9/13/17

"We have an emerging issue in Microsoft Edge and we're currently working to permanently resolve it. For now, we'd like to share a workaround about recovering the said application. You can refer to the steps shared by Tiero Chi on this thread."

The error listed in the initial post began with build .608 in 9/17. Judging by comments here, it is an O/S, not a PC-specific issue. As EDGE does function, the error seems benign, if annoying, and likely can be overlooked.

borgus, Apr 20, 2020
Thema:

1. Application error :application error 0xc210000 - Similar Threads - Application error application

2. Application Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Application Error: In both Edge and Chrome, I get this message when trying to log into Telus: Application error: a client-side exception has occurred see the browser console for more information. How do I fix that?...
  3. Application Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Application Error: In both Edge and Chrome, I get this message when trying to log into Telus: Application error: a client-side exception has occurred see the browser console for more information. How do I fix that?...
  4. Application errors

Application errors: Hi , I have problem running games , Every time error window show up and says : Cannot find 'MSVCP140.dll' please re install this application, This application was unable to start correctly 0cv000007b or Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 runtime. I tried to update it and re-install...
  5. Application error

Application error: I couldn't open some applications Epic games launcher, GTA V Game etc on my PC. Whenever I try to open the application it says, The application was unable to start correctly 0xc000007b. Click OK to close the application. I have reinstalled the application but it doesn't...
  6. application error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    application error: it says exception ea access https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/application-error/7258c67d-b0f9-4ac9-976d-0c5878333a94
  7. Application Errors

Application Errors: When I open Event Viewer → Windows Logs → Application, I get 24,000 plus application errors. How do I fix these errors? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/application-errors/0dfcfffd-552b-4f0b-a0d7-6d4179f06c44
  8. application error

application error: every time try to start game i get this; RAGE2.exe 0.0.0.0 5cd40490 igvk64.dll 25.20.100.6446 5be23888 c0000005 0000000000500b07 7f50 01d512b3a09d61ff D:\games\RAGE 2\RAGE2.exe...
  9. Application error

Application error: ErLog Name: Application Source: Application Error Date: 4/23/2019 6:07:17 PM Event ID: 1000 Task Category: (100) Level: Error Keywords: Classic User: N/A Computer: Diane Description: Faulting application name: Facebook...
  10. Application Error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Application Error: Running Windows 10 home edition, free upgrade from Windows 7. HPG5105 CPU While using MSN.uk facebook and mail I received an error message Chrome.Exe Application error. The exception unknown software exception (0x0000008) Occurred in the Application at location...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. HOW TO SOLVE WINDOWS7 APPLICATION WAS UNABLE TO START CORRECTLY (0*0000005)

2. 0xc210000