Windows 10: Application error, Event 1000 and DllRegisterServer was not found

Discus and support Application error, Event 1000 and DllRegisterServer was not found in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, From Autodesk support I got answer: This is not an Autodesk related issue, if you have an IT department have them take a look to search what... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Meloman, Dec 18, 2017.

1. Meloman Win User

Application error, Event 1000 and DllRegisterServer was not found

Hello,
    From Autodesk support I got answer:
    This is not an Autodesk related issue, if you have an IT department have them take a look to search what can be causing this error. Windows 10 users have reported this issue & it is a Microsoft error that link has some suggestions like renaming the file.
    So I would like to ask for help on this forum.
    Let's start:
    I have two problems:
    1. First - AutoCAD app crash on startup:
    Application Name: acad.exe
    Application Version: 27.0.104.4
    Application Timestamp: 0x5874cc83
    Fault Module Name: KERNELBASE.dll
    Fault Module Version: 10.0.16299.15
    Fault Module Timestamp: 0x4736733c
    Exception Code: 0xe06d7363
    Exception Offset: 0x0000000000013fb8
    Process ID: 0x2f4.
    2. Second - I cannot register kernelbase.dll file.
    I tried to register the kernalbase.dll and i received the following error:
    The module 'KERNALBASE.dll' was loaded but the entry-point DllRegisterServer was not found. Make sure that 'KERNELBASE.dll' is a valid DLL or OCX file and then try again.

Please help me with those problems.

:)

Meloman, Dec 18, 2017

2. Entry-point DllRegisterServer was not found Solution?

Hi Kareem,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand how you feel about the situation. We're sorry for the trouble.

You may refer this below blog about the WSClient.dll error dialog after logging in.

Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 11102 - Windows Experience Blog

Hope this helps.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, Dec 18, 2017
  3. Entry-point DllRegisterServer was not found Solution?

Application error, Event 1000 and DllRegisterServer was not found [​IMG]
    Has
    there been a solution to this error code

Evaluation Copy. Build 11102.rs1_release.160113-1800

Please advise ASAP!

Thank you,

Kareem

KareemTannous, Dec 18, 2017
Thema:

Application error, Event 1000 and DllRegisterServer was not found

1. Application error, Event 1000 and DllRegisterServer was not found - Similar Threads - Application error Event

2. Event 1000, Application error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event 1000, Application error: Hello, I've been having trouble playing games because they keep crashing. I have already tried a clean reboot, gpu updates etc. Can anyone help me out?This is the error im receiving in Event Viewer:Faulting application name: EpicGamesLauncher.exe, version: 15.20.0.0, time...
  3. Event 1000, Application error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Event 1000, Application error: Hello, I've been having trouble playing games because they keep crashing. I have already tried a clean reboot, gpu updates etc. Can anyone help me out?This is the error im receiving in Event Viewer:Faulting application name: EpicGamesLauncher.exe, version: 15.20.0.0, time...
  4. Event 1000, Application Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event 1000, Application Error: Good afternoon! My Windows 11 computer frequently freezes. This is the latest error I have got in Event Viewer. Please help me to resolve the problem!- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Application Error" />...
  5. Event 1000, Application Error

Event 1000, Application Error: Good afternoon! My Windows 11 computer frequently freezes. This is the latest error I have got in Event Viewer. Please help me to resolve the problem!- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Application Error" />...
  6. Event 1000 Application Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event 1000 Application Error: The game gta5 suddenly exited while I was playing it. I found that the cause of this issue was because of the event 1000 application error. Can anyone help me? [ATTACH]...
  7. Application error event id 1000

Application error event id 1000: Hello, I have frequent application error while using browsers(all) and other applications like obs studio. Please guide me through the process. Thank you ! 124069
  8. Application error event id 1000

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Application error event id 1000: Hello, I have frequent application error while using browsers(all) and other applications like obs studio. Please guide me through the process. Thank you ! 124006
  9. Multiple Application Errors (Event 1000) in Event Viewer

Multiple Application Errors (Event 1000) in Event Viewer: Hi. I have noticed that during the long duration my PC is on (18 hours), several apps keep getting crash. Even after I restart these apps, they will eventually crash. PC is still functioning. The apps that are crashing are: Asus AI Suite 2 (I use it for fan control)...
  10. Event 1000 Application Error DWM.EXE

Event 1000 Application Error DWM.EXE: For the past two months or so I have been getting this error along with a couple of freezes. Log Name: Application Source: Application Error Date: 5/21/2016 12:49:52 AM Event ID: 1000 Task Category: (100) Level: Error Keywords: Classic User: N/A Computer: Wills-PC...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dllRegisterServer not found

2. The module kernelbase.dll was loaded but the entry-point DllRegisterServer was not found.Make sure that kernelbase.dll is a valid DLL or OCX file and then try again