Windows 10: Application Error Message

Discus and support Application Error Message in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am getting the following message when I turn off my computer: LogTransport2.exe-Application Error, the application was unable to start... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by gaguilarDB, Jan 18, 2021.

1. Application Error Message

I am getting the following message when I turn off my computer:

LogTransport2.exe-Application Error, the application was unable to start correctly...Click OK to close the application.

Someone knows how to fix this?

Thanks

:)

gaguilarDB, Jan 18, 2021

2. Windows Update Error Message 0x80070543

Ya Ya Ya, there's over a hundred threads like this, ...

Anyway, started getting this error message a few days ago, and done a lot of searching on this error message, apparently it's not, uncommon.

In particular, the (currently) 4 updates that are being affected are:
    • Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3173428) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3172729) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3174060) - Error 0x80070543
    • Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3176493) - Error 0x80070543

The actions I've taken to date are:
    1. Uninstalled firewall program (comodo)
    2. Uninstalled anti-virus (Avast)
    3. Reset the windows update catalog on local machine.

So the above errors are with the above done.

What other steps should I be taking to resolve the issue?

Below is notations for when I actually add to this thread.

1. Attempted to use the troubleshooter, no dice.

cDreamDancer, Jan 18, 2021
  3. Mussels Win User
    the witcher demo

^ what they said will both work. i suggest updating directX, and in the future please try and list the exact error message... and i want a muffin.

Mussels, Jan 18, 2021
  4. Erika Aro Win User

Application Error Message

Java Script Error message

Hi,

Checking the error message "Unable to find a valid app," you're having an error with PCBackup360 application. To help us out on this, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• Were you installing applications and if you've installed that application?
    • What were you doing when you received that error?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've done so far?

Erika Aro, Jan 18, 2021
Thema:

Application Error Message

1. Application Error Message - Similar Threads - Application Error Message

2. Application Error Dialogue Message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Application Error Dialogue Message: When an error appears with the name of the application, I can neither find the .exe file named nor can I use the info in the dialogue to find the error in the Windows Log under Application. What is the key knowledge I'm lacking to find the log entry?Is there any "how to"...
  3. Application Error Dialogue Message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Application Error Dialogue Message: When an error appears with the name of the application, I can neither find the .exe file named nor can I use the info in the dialogue to find the error in the Windows Log under Application. What is the key knowledge I'm lacking to find the log entry?Is there any "how to"...
  4. Application Error Dialogue Message

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. application error message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    application error message: I am trying to open a file but the S mode won't allow me. How can I bypass the S mode without uninstalling it permanently? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/application-error-message/c4441426-aa4a-4289-922a-2bc726ad3a17
  6. application error message

application error message: I am trying to open a file but the S mode won't allow me. How can I bypass the S mode without uninstalling it permanently? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/application-error-message/c4441426-aa4a-4289-922a-2bc726ad3a17
  7. application error message

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. Application error messages and .NET framework errors

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Application error messages and .NET framework errors: Hello! I have been having this problem for quite a while and I can't seem to find a solution anywhere else so I have decided to ask for help here. As seen in the first link, I always get a ton of these error messages when I first start up my computer. This happened recently...
  9. Error message VolPanlu.exe - application error.

Error message VolPanlu.exe - application error.: Thanks Gleem_V for the information about using "Tsak Manger" !!!! Finally, no more Error!!! Shalom. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-message-volpanluexe-application-error/cf39f8d5-03e5-4255-bb3c-42bdd82f1c86
  10. Application Installation Error Message

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Application Installation Error Message: Installing program that has installed on other computers I get an error message: "Error registering the application removal tool executable with Windows" What is the likely cause or the fix needed? Is the problem something missing in this Windows installation or something...