Windows 10: Application Error

Discus and support Application Error in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, Recently I haven't been able in download or run any applications. the error message that pops up is- "The exception unknown software... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Parker D, Sep 28, 2018.

1. Parker D Win User

Application Error

Hello,

Recently I haven't been able in download or run any applications. the error message that pops up is-

"The exception unknown software exception (0xe0000002) occurred in the application at location 0x00000000746508b2."

as well as-

"This program requires the file advrcntr5.dll, which was not found on this system."

I'm not really sure what is causing it or how to go about fixing it.

:)

Parker D, Sep 28, 2018
  2. Steevo Win User
    Steevo, Sep 28, 2018
  3. Explorer.exe, Werfault.exe, RuntimeBroker.exe (application errors). start wont come up and application errors wont go

Hi James,

Thank you for your response with the current update on the issue.

To assist you to better, please provided us the information below:

• Have you tried to perform all the steps provided in the previous post?
    • Have you created another user account as suggested in the step 2?

Please try to perform the step 1 and step 2 provided in the previous post. Let us know of the results after performing it.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with Start Menu and running application, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Sep 28, 2018
  4. Application Error

WMPlayer win32 error

List the EXACT "blah, blah" you mention, here please... for ALL installation cases!

(Sound like a possible "DLL-Hell" issue, but "Windows File Protection" &/or "System File Protection" should have countered for this... no biggie, there's ways around that too!)

*Smile Application Error :)

* I have to 'step-out' now, but imo, this is the track to pursue here, & we will when I get back... so, please list that data I request!

APK

Alec§taar, Sep 28, 2018
Thema:

Application Error

1. Application Error - Similar Threads - Application Error

2. How do i fix all of these error faulting application WINDOWS 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i fix all of these error faulting application WINDOWS 11: i keep getting all of these error faulting application how do i fix this?and everytime my game crash its always this error even chrome....1. windows system ?2. Windows Defender3. MSI4. Game SL Arise5. Google Chrome...
  3. How do i fix all of these error faulting application WINDOWS 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i fix all of these error faulting application WINDOWS 11: i keep getting all of these error faulting application how do i fix this?and everytime my game crash its always this error even chrome....1. windows system ?2. Windows Defender3. MSI4. Game SL Arise5. Google Chrome...
  4. CNEXT.exe - Application Error X The application was unable to start correctly 0xc0150002....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CNEXT.exe - Application Error X The application was unable to start correctly 0xc0150002....: i install vscode c+++ reinstall but it does not work wthat should i do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cnextexe-application-error-x-the-application-was/44722c5a-7469-4165-9b92-24adda9c1690
  5. CNEXT.exe - Application Error X The application was unable to start correctly 0xc0150002....

CNEXT.exe - Application Error X The application was unable to start correctly 0xc0150002....: i install vscode c+++ reinstall but it does not work wthat should i do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cnextexe-application-error-x-the-application-was/44722c5a-7469-4165-9b92-24adda9c1690
  6. CNEXT.exe - Application Error X The application was unable to start correctly 0xc0150002....

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Applications .exe Fail to Start by Kernelbase.dll error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Applications .exe Fail to Start by Kernelbase.dll error: Hello technical team,I have encountered an issue as follows: The exe application I developed, when used with Windows 10 for a while, cannot be opened anymore. When I checked the Event Viewer, I saw an Application Error with KERNELBASE.dll. The detailed error is as follows:...
  8. "This application made too many requests. Press Retry to continue." 0x80860010 error when...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    "This application made too many requests. Press Retry to continue." 0x80860010 error when...: I recently reinstalled Windows. Ever since, I've been unable to login to the Xbox App, Xbox Game Bar or Microsoft Store because of this error. I've tried the MediaCreationTool solution I've seen on other threads, but this didn't work....
  9. Open applications randomly freeze for minutes without any error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Open applications randomly freeze for minutes without any error: Hi there,I have a Lenovo ThinkPad P14s Gen 3 with Windows 11 Pro latest: 10.0.22631 Build 22631 running on it. For months I have this problem where almost all my open applications freeze, meaning it opens from the tray, but I can't interact with it at all e.g. Slack, Chrome,...
  10. Open applications randomly freeze for minutes without any error

Open applications randomly freeze for minutes without any error: Hi there,I have a Lenovo ThinkPad P14s Gen 3 with Windows 11 Pro latest: 10.0.22631 Build 22631 running on it. For months I have this problem where almost all my open applications freeze, meaning it opens from the tray, but I can't interact with it at all e.g. Slack, Chrome,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Spotify.exe - Application Error followed by The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000001). Click ok to close the application.