Windows 10: Application Error

Discus and support Application Error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i restarted my laptop for smoother use, but when i opened a game somethin' popped out saying Error on loading Winsock2 library WS2_32.DLL: A system... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SeanRabe, Jun 30, 2020.

1. SeanRabe Win User

Application Error

i restarted my laptop for smoother use, but when i opened a game somethin' popped out saying Error on loading Winsock2 library WS2_32.DLL: A system call has failed. i restart again but still the same, is there any easy way to fix this? i can't even open other apps like steam or Dota2

:)

SeanRabe, Jun 30, 2020
  2. Steevo Win User
    Steevo, Jun 30, 2020
  3. Explorer.exe, Werfault.exe, RuntimeBroker.exe (application errors). start wont come up and application errors wont go

Hi James,

Thank you for your response with the current update on the issue.

To assist you to better, please provided us the information below:

• Have you tried to perform all the steps provided in the previous post?
    • Have you created another user account as suggested in the step 2?

Please try to perform the step 1 and step 2 provided in the previous post. Let us know of the results after performing it.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with Start Menu and running application, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jun 30, 2020
  4. Application Error

Windows Application Error 0xc0000022

Hello Jon,

A corrupted system file is one of the possible reasons why you get this Windows application error when attempting to open a PDF file. Given that, we highly suggest performing the following methods to isolate and troubleshoot this issue.

Method 1: Run DISM

The DISM may help you to fix some Windows corruption errors. To do so, follow these steps:

• Right-click the Start Menu and select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Run this command: DISM.EXE /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth
    • If the operation is completed successfully, close the command prompt and check if your issue has been fixed.

Method 2: Run System File Checker

System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files. To do so, follow these steps:

• Right-click the Start Menu and select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Run this command: SFC /scannow
    • This may take several minutes to finish. If Command Prompt shows
      Verification 100% complete, close the command prompt and check if your issue has been fixed.

You may also consider checking the suggestions posted by Mike_Keys in this
    thread
    . Quite a few people found his suggestions helpful.

Feel free to update us with the results.

Michelle Vil, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

Application Error

1. Application Error - Similar Threads - Application Error

2. Speechruntime.exe application error, how to fix

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Speechruntime.exe application error, how to fix: Speechruntime.exe errors affects my internet, I have to restart my computer for my internet to come back, How do I fix this error? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speechruntimeexe-application-error-how-to-fix/d44e988a-07d6-4673-80a2-a62b7c40fa3b
  3. svchost.exe and speechruntime.exe application error, how to fix?

svchost.exe and speechruntime.exe application error, how to fix?: I started having this problem two days ago, I noticed this when Windows Update started crashing when I press on it in the settings and then the svchost.exe error will popup. I also have another problem about speechruntime.exe which I guess affect my wifi because when it...
  4. Windows 10 Event ID 17, DPTF Application Error

Windows 10 Event ID 17, DPTF Application Error: Hello, I need some information on the subject error. Can anyone tell me what it is how to fix it? Nome do Log: Application Fonte: DPTF Data: 26/06/2020 23:59:52 Identificação do Evento:17 Categoria da Tarefa:Nenhum Nível: Erro...
  5. Run Media editing software on my laptop suddenly showing notification error "application...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Run Media editing software on my laptop suddenly showing notification error "application...: Run Adobe after effect on my laptop suddenly sowing error "application has been blocked from accessing graphics hardware" than my laptop showing blue screen like attachment. What is the problem and how to solve?[IMG][IMG][IMG]...
  6. How do I fix the "This Application cannot be ran in a virtual machine" Error?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix the "This Application cannot be ran in a virtual machine" Error?: Im trying to play need for speed the run and when ever I open the program it says it cannot be ran in a virtual machine. I have disabled hyper-v, i changed the laptop name, i did everything I could and it still wont work. I dont have any third party anti viruses. Please help...
  7. Photo Application Print Error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Photo Application Print Error: when i print from Windows Photo application it dont print the whole page it like print 90% of actual page see 2 examples given below [img] [img] one more photo problem, sometime it takes 1-2 minutes to load picture 158908
  8. Photo Application Print Error

in Windows 10 Support
    Photo Application Print Error: when i print from Windows Photo application it dont print the whole page it like print 90% of actual page see 2 examples given below [img] [img] 158908
  9. Svchost Error: System detected an overrun of a stack-based buffer in this application.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Svchost Error: System detected an overrun of a stack-based buffer in this application.: I was on my laptop and got this error while browsing Chrome. I ran a malware scan but it didn’t find anything. I’m running Win10 os and will post more info if needed. Should I be worried? submitted by /u/RexTerm [link] [comments]...
  10. The back up application could not start due to an internal error, Server execution failed 0x80080005

in Windows 10 Customization
    The back up application could not start due to an internal error, Server execution failed 0x80080005: When I use windows backup and and start set up back-up , It gives the message, 'The back up application could not start due to an internal error, Server execution failed 0x80080005 How to solve it please Please detail...