Windows 10: application errors (HELP)

Discus and support application errors (HELP) in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I'm getting this error when I try and open certain apps like steam, discord, Spotify, etc. I've tried updating windows and am considering... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Gazza Mate, May 17, 2019.

1. application errors (HELP)

application errors (HELP) 3f4d34db-0d34-4603-8ae7-73f7d01651d0?upload=true.png

I'm getting this error when I try and open certain apps like steam, discord, Spotify, etc.

I've tried updating windows and am considering reinstalling windows...

:)

Gazza Mate, May 17, 2019

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, May 17, 2019
  3. Wombo Win User
    Windows Won't Update? (Error 0x80d0602)

When I get to the step that says del %ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Application Data\Microsoft\Network\Downloader\qmgr*.dat, nothing happens.

When I get to step 5 and type in
    • regsvr32.exe mshtml.dllN
    It gives me this:

application errors (HELP) [​IMG]

Wombo, May 17, 2019
  4. Steevo Win User

application errors (HELP)

Steevo, May 17, 2019
Thema:

application errors (HELP)

1. application errors (HELP) - Similar Threads - application errors HELP

2. I need help with Winlogon.exe - Application Error

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I need help with Winlogon.exe - Application Error: Woke up late at night, was bored and wanted to play some video games. I kept getting error pop ups that i didn’t read and restarted my laptop when it finally booted up i was greeted by a black screen and got a pop up that said “The instruction at 0x00007FF9EA11FE91 referenced...
  3. Winlogon.exe - Application Error help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Winlogon.exe - Application Error help?: Woke up late at night, was bored and wanted to play some video games. I kept getting error pop ups that i didn’t read and restarted my laptop when it finally booted up i was greeted by a black screen and got a pop up that said “The instruction at 0x00007FF9EA11FE91 referenced...
  4. Winlogon.exe - Application Error help?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Winlogon.exe - Application Error help?: Woke up late at night, was bored and wanted to play some video games. I kept getting error pop ups that i didn’t read and restarted my laptop when it finally booted up i was greeted by a black screen and got a pop up that said “The instruction at 0x00007FF9EA11FE91 referenced...
  5. Winlogon.exe - Application Error help?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  6. HELP! Game Application Error 0xc000000d

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP! Game Application Error 0xc000000d: My game has been running fine all this while but occasionally this error message will pop in.My quick fix for it is to just reboot my laptop or removing the game’s exe. file and have it repatched. But now these fixes don’t work.I have tried to reinstall as well but same issue...
  7. HELP! Game Application Error 0xc000000d

HELP! Game Application Error 0xc000000d: My game has been running fine all this while but occasionally this error message will pop in.My quick fix for it is to just reboot my laptop or removing the game’s exe. file and have it repatched. But now these fixes don’t work.I have tried to reinstall as well but same issue...
  8. HELP! Game Application Error 0xc000000d

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. HELP ON AN APPLICATION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP ON AN APPLICATION: Hi I've been playing fortnite since 2020 and just recently i started getting this error saying "unable to start application correctly " after i accidentally deleted some epic games folders. So i tried uninstalling the launcher and reinstalling it but it still gives me the...
  10. HELP ON AN APPLICATION

HELP ON AN APPLICATION: Hi I've been playing fortnite since 2020 and just recently i started getting this error saying "unable to start application correctly " after i accidentally deleted some epic games folders. So i tried uninstalling the launcher and reinstalling it but it still gives me the...