Windows 10: Application Errors

Discus and support Application Errors in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I open Event Viewer → Windows Logs → Application, I get 24,000 plus application errors. How do I fix these errors?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Old Chum 1966, Feb 16, 2020.

1. Application Errors

When I open Event Viewer → Windows Logs → Application, I get 24,000 plus application errors. How do I fix these errors?

:)

Old Chum 1966, Feb 16, 2020
  2. Steevo Win User
    Steevo, Feb 16, 2020
  3. Explorer.exe, Werfault.exe, RuntimeBroker.exe (application errors). start wont come up and application errors wont go

Hi James,

Thank you for your response with the current update on the issue.

To assist you to better, please provided us the information below:

• Have you tried to perform all the steps provided in the previous post?
    • Have you created another user account as suggested in the step 2?

Please try to perform the step 1 and step 2 provided in the previous post. Let us know of the results after performing it.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with Start Menu and running application, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Feb 16, 2020
  4. Application Errors

Windows Application Error 0xc0000022

Hello Jon,

A corrupted system file is one of the possible reasons why you get this Windows application error when attempting to open a PDF file. Given that, we highly suggest performing the following methods to isolate and troubleshoot this issue.

Method 1: Run DISM

The DISM may help you to fix some Windows corruption errors. To do so, follow these steps:

• Right-click the Start Menu and select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Run this command: DISM.EXE /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth
    • If the operation is completed successfully, close the command prompt and check if your issue has been fixed.

Method 2: Run System File Checker

System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files. To do so, follow these steps:

• Right-click the Start Menu and select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Run this command: SFC /scannow
    • This may take several minutes to finish. If Command Prompt shows
      Verification 100% complete, close the command prompt and check if your issue has been fixed.

You may also consider checking the suggestions posted by Mike_Keys in this
    thread
    . Quite a few people found his suggestions helpful.

Feel free to update us with the results.

Michelle Vil, Feb 16, 2020
Thema:

Application Errors

1. Application Errors - Similar Threads - Application Errors

2. Open applications randomly freeze for minutes without any error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Open applications randomly freeze for minutes without any error: Hi there,I have a Lenovo ThinkPad P14s Gen 3 with Windows 11 Pro latest: 10.0.22631 Build 22631 running on it. For months I have this problem where almost all my open applications freeze, meaning it opens from the tray, but I can't interact with it at all e.g. Slack, Chrome,...
  3. Open applications randomly freeze for minutes without any error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Open applications randomly freeze for minutes without any error: Hi there,I have a Lenovo ThinkPad P14s Gen 3 with Windows 11 Pro latest: 10.0.22631 Build 22631 running on it. For months I have this problem where almost all my open applications freeze, meaning it opens from the tray, but I can't interact with it at all e.g. Slack, Chrome,...
  4. About the Application error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    About the Application error: So I keep getting AcerRegistrationBackGroundTask.exe - Application ErrorThe exception unknown software exception 0x0020001 occurred in the application at location 0x0000000075AC9542.Any time I play fivem...
  5. About the Application error

About the Application error: So I keep getting AcerRegistrationBackGroundTask.exe - Application ErrorThe exception unknown software exception 0x0020001 occurred in the application at location 0x0000000075AC9542.Any time I play fivem...
  6. How to fix Application Error in Event Viewer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix Application Error in Event Viewer: Hi, I recently installed Wacom Cintiq 16 driver from Wacom website that latest one, up on restart my PC It appears on Event Viewer as Application Error that the application has an issue, last time this happens It froze my PC and had to forces shutdown, the froze were not just...
  7. How to fix Application Error in Event Viewer

How to fix Application Error in Event Viewer: Hi, I recently installed Wacom Cintiq 16 driver from Wacom website that latest one, up on restart my PC It appears on Event Viewer as Application Error that the application has an issue, last time this happens It froze my PC and had to forces shutdown, the froze were not just...
  8. How to fix Application Error in Event Viewer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. How is a game application related to this "SearchHost.exe - System Error"?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How is a game application related to this "SearchHost.exe - System Error"?: Each time I am running World of Warcraft, I am receiving the following error. I have not yet seen this error while using any other application. I have noted that often the game will not start correctly, then this error appears.SearchHost.exe - System ErrorThe system detected...
  10. How is a game application related to this "SearchHost.exe - System Error"?

How is a game application related to this "SearchHost.exe - System Error"?: Each time I am running World of Warcraft, I am receiving the following error. I have not yet seen this error while using any other application. I have noted that often the game will not start correctly, then this error appears.SearchHost.exe - System ErrorThe system detected...