Windows 10: Application forms

Discus and support Application forms in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have received an application form by email but how do I fill the information in on the form... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RonBeardsmore, Oct 5, 2018.

1. Application forms

I have received an application form by email but how do I fill the information in on the form

:)

RonBeardsmore, Oct 5, 2018

2. application shortcuts displayed in forms

Hi,

I want to develop a Kiosk style application for windows mobile 5 (and 6). One of the first steps is having a form which displays icons of allowed applications. How should I do this? Should this be picture boxes which I set the application to kick off
    when clicked? How do I display the icon from the allowed exe in the picture box?

Thanks for your help!

Rob McCabe, Oct 5, 2018
  3. ShiBDiB Win User
    Looking to make a form

I'm looking to make a web form that will write to a mysql table. What's a basic step by step of what ill need. (Plan on doing it via php)

Already have the mysql db setup.

edit--

Figured it out *Big Grin Application forms :D

ShiBDiB, Oct 5, 2018
  4. MrSeanKon Win User

Application forms

Terminate WPF/Windows forms applications....

WPF has no concept of MDI applications. In fact Microsoft is trying to discourage any one using that form of application. I'm new to WPF and I really like MDI applications. It allows me to move quickly between windows and compare the content of different windows. Furthermore, sometime the content of one window is useful for another so I can copy and paste. I think it's a great user experience for working mode.
    To continue, download the attachment!
    It includes two folders, they are very simple code.
    The point is how you can terminate an application (Windows Form and WPF).

MrSeanKon, Oct 5, 2018
Thema:

Application forms

1. Application forms - Similar Threads - Application forms

2. hi this is nasik , ihave done a c# windows form application project with mssql database ,so...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hi this is nasik , ihave done a c# windows form application project with mssql database ,so...: hi this is nasik , ihave done a c# windows form application project with mssql database ,so i have to convert to setup file to install on my client machine how to do that?...
  3. hi this is nasik , ihave done a c# windows form application project with mssql database ,so...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hi this is nasik , ihave done a c# windows form application project with mssql database ,so...: hi this is nasik , ihave done a c# windows form application project with mssql database ,so i have to convert to setup file to install on my client machine how to do that?...
  4. i get this errorsee the message when run "Dev C++" application dowload form SourceForge...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i get this errorsee the message when run "Dev C++" application dowload form SourceForge...: Exception EiniFileException in module devcpp.exe at 0004B209.Unable to write to C:\Program Filesx86\Dev-Cpp\config\devcpp.ini. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-get-this-errorsee-the-message-when-run-dev-c/0d6aab3f-e5c4-4bd1-a37b-ce5233a19153
  5. i get this errorsee the message when run "Dev C++" application dowload form SourceForge...

i get this errorsee the message when run "Dev C++" application dowload form SourceForge...: Exception EiniFileException in module devcpp.exe at 0004B209.Unable to write to C:\Program Filesx86\Dev-Cpp\config\devcpp.ini. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-get-this-errorsee-the-message-when-run-dev-c/0d6aab3f-e5c4-4bd1-a37b-ce5233a19153
  6. how can I use the Microsoft account to login to my projectwindows form application?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can I use the Microsoft account to login to my projectwindows form application?: I am making a project that will use the school's provided Microsoft account for login. I have the permission to use the accounts for login as the project that I will be making is for the school. the problem is I have no idea how I will gather the accounts name and how will I...
  7. how can I use the Microsoft account to login to my projectwindows form application?

how can I use the Microsoft account to login to my projectwindows form application?: I am making a project that will use the school's provided Microsoft account for login. I have the permission to use the accounts for login as the project that I will be making is for the school. the problem is I have no idea how I will gather the accounts name and how will I...
  8. how can I use the Microsoft account to login to my projectwindows form application?

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. When I scroll through the windows of applications, the text forms a line

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I scroll through the windows of applications, the text forms a line: When I scroll through any of the app or even file explorer, the scrolled items get blurred to form lines. I have restarted my system and update the drivers and windows to latest version, and also tried to reset the graphics driver but nothing seems to work. I have attached...
  10. When I scroll through the windows of applications, the text forms a line

When I scroll through the windows of applications, the text forms a line: When I scroll through any of the app or even file explorer, the scrolled items get blurred to form lines. I have restarted my system and update the drivers and windows to latest version, and also tried to reset the graphics driver but nothing seems to work. I have attached...