Windows 10: Application Framework host .exe

Discus and support Application Framework host .exe in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I'm having some issues with certain apps crashing. Discord, Epic Games Launcher. Apps are glitchy. I have all my gpu drivers updated. When i run... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Anthonytaylor_1, Oct 2, 2020.

1. Application Framework host .exe

I'm having some issues with certain apps crashing. Discord, Epic Games Launcher.

Apps are glitchy.

I have all my gpu drivers updated.

When i run Dxdiag.exe it shows APPCRASH and application framework host .exe failing.

I have a home built gaming pc.

I got steam to run starwars squadrons today with some tweaking. Works great

I had epic and discord crash about a week ago and nothing wants to run smoothly since then. When that happened the time, file vcruntime140.dll and mscvp140.dll popped up corrupt.

Does anyone have any thoughts on how to repair the file?

I've done two OS installs already.

Didnt help.

Ive tried DISM, etc.. nothing worked.

Thanks community

:)

Anthonytaylor_1, Oct 2, 2020

2. Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to un-check and recheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series from Windows features.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run command.
    • Type Appwiz.cpl and select "turn Windows feature on or off" from the left
    • Uncheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer
    • Repeat step 1 and 2 and check .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer.
    Regards,

Waseemulla S, Oct 2, 2020
  3. Error "Unhandled Exception has occured in your application" Microsoft .Net Framework

Hi Nicholas,

I realize that you face difficulty with .Net Framework. I will certainly help you.

I suggest to uncheck and recheck the .Net Framework from the Turn Windows features on or off.

Please follow the steps:

• Press Windows logo + R key and type
      appwiz.cpl
      and press enter.

• Select Turn windows features on or off from the left panel and uncheck
      .Net Framework.

After unchecking please do restart the computer and again recheck the option.

I Suggest you to download and run the .NET Framework Cleanup Tool from the below article.

.NET Framework Cleanup Tool User's Guide

I also, suggest you to download and install the latest version (.NET Framework 4.6.1) from the above link.

Please get back to us if you still face any difficulty with .Net Framework.

Thank you.

Prahalad Aramanda, Oct 2, 2020
  4. Application Framework host .exe

microsoft net framework 4 unhandled exception has occurred in your application

Hi Simon,

Do let us know how exactly you have tried to perform repair of .Net Frame work on your computer.

Let us try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to turn off, turn on the .Net framework and check if it helps.

• PressWindows + X keys from the keyboard, click on
      Programs and Features.
    • Click on Turn Windows features on or off from the left pane.
    • Uncheck the .Net framework feature, restart the computer.
    • Follow the same as I & 2 check mark the feature, restart the computer and check with the status.

If the issue still persists,

Step 2: I suggest you to repair the framework using repair tool and check.

Refer: Microsoft .NET Framework Repair Tool is available

Hope it helps. Try the above and update us the status of this issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 2, 2020
Thema:

Application Framework host .exe

1. Application Framework host .exe - Similar Threads - Application Framework host

2. Application Frame Host not responding.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Application Frame Host not responding.: Error described as full screen applications turning black, then not responding requiring restart. has shown with: Minecraft through Microsoft client, Subnautica, Ghostwire Tokyo, Raft, Superhot: Mind Control Delete, and Slime Rancher, all through Steam client.Error identified...
  3. Application install .exe files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Application install .exe files: Stupid question.For years of using Windows now, every time I had to switch computers, either because I had to make a reset or because I purchased a new one, I always went online to look for my programs in order to download them again on the new system. Not only did I have to...
  4. Application install .exe files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Application install .exe files: Stupid question.For years of using Windows now, every time I had to switch computers, either because I had to make a reset or because I purchased a new one, I always went online to look for my programs in order to download them again on the new system. Not only did I have to...
  5. Application install .exe files

6. Application Frame Host "not responding"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Application Frame Host "not responding": When I pull up task manager Application Frame Host "not responding" is displayed. What is this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/application-frame-host-not-responding/b92becd6-56ef-40e9-9f42-4209486743d6
  7. Device Association Framework Provider Host

in Windows 10 Support
    Device Association Framework Provider Host: I have noticed two Device Association Framework Provider Host in task manager. When I click on details in task manager it says one is under local service and the other is under network service. When I click on file location it leads me back to system 32 file folder. What I...
  8. werfault exe application error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    werfault exe application error: this is a very annoying thing to get it just wont disappear ive disabled windows error reports ive tried a few things the instruction at 0x0000000075C58AA9 REFERENCED MEMORY AT 0x0000000075C58AA9,. THE REQUIRED DATA WAS NOT...
  9. Device Association Framework Provider host

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Device Association Framework Provider host: McFee detects programs wanting access. How do I know if the above request is Windows 10 related and how do I know if it is safe to allow access? 30837
  10. Using A New .exe For An Application ?

Using A New .exe For An Application ?: Hello, Have had somewhat contradictory results with this, so thought I'd just ask: I have an .exe file for an application. A new version has just come out. I know I can delete the old .exe one, and use the new one; no problem. But was wondering: can I just put...