Windows 10: Application going Lag After Restart

Discus and support Application going Lag After Restart in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello Engineers ,from about 4 week that i have a problem in an application that application going lag after second time openeverything is good for the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MehdiIgn0r3, Sep 11, 2021.

1. Application going Lag After Restart

Hello Engineers ,from about 4 week that i have a problem in an application that application going lag after second time openeverything is good for the first time open, and after restart the Application , it will get some glitch + lagApplication is a simple android emulator .My SpecsCpu Core i7 7thGpu Intel and Nvidia 960MSSD Driver Installed Application on iti think something wrong with cache maybe? or? what can i do? application also using DirectXTried: Using OpenGL , DiskCleanUp, Clear App Logs in installation folder, and... Clear Temp Folder Still SameThanks.

:)

MehdiIgn0r3, Sep 11, 2021
  2. Jose Est Win User

Random lag spikes

Hi,

We would like to know more about your lag issue:

• What browser are you using when you experience a lag?
    • Does the lag occur in a particular game?

In the meantime, we suggest you run the System Maintenance troubleshooter. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

Looking forward to your response.

Jose Est, Sep 11, 2021
  3. Lazzer408 Win User
    Applications can not restart xp

Applications that prompt me for a restart can not restart xp. "Press ok to restart now" will not do anything. I have to manually click start>turn off computer and click restart so xp can reboot itself it's just that applications can't.

Any ideas?

Lazzer408, Sep 11, 2021
  4. YOU
    You Win User

Application going Lag After Restart

Thinking about Going back to Win8.1

If want to disable IE, still can. However, can't uninstall it like were able to in XP/98/whatever.
    Here's how, although I find it useful in case Chrome or Firefox stops working and have to re-download it. *Wink
    1. Search for turn windows features on or off and click it in the search results.
    • Application going Lag After Restart [​IMG]
    2. When the app opens, uncheck Internet Explorer 11.

3. Click Yes on the warning dialog.
    4. Click OK.
    5. Restart for the changes to finish.

Thema:

Application going Lag After Restart

1. Application going Lag After Restart - Similar Threads - Application going Lag

2. Pc only stops lagging after restart.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc only stops lagging after restart.: When I turn my pc on everything works fine except games. When I boot up a game after startup it runs at 20-30 fps which isn't great. But after I restart my pc it runs at 60 fps .Sometimes normal usage is laggy. Also apps lag aswellI also tried these CMD Prompt Commands:sfc...
  3. Pc only stops lagging after restart.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc only stops lagging after restart.: When I turn my pc on everything works fine except games. When I boot up a game Roblox after startup it runs at 20-30 fps which isn't great. But after I restart my pc it runs at 60 fps .Sometimes normal usage is laggy.I also tried these CMD Prompt Commands:sfc /scannow DISM...
  4. Pc only stops lagging after restart.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc only stops lagging after restart.: When I turn my pc on everything works fine except games. When I boot up a game Roblox after startup it runs at 20-30 fps which isn't great. But after I restart my pc it runs at 60 fps .Sometimes normal usage is laggy.I also tried these CMD Prompt Commands:sfc /scannow DISM...
  5. Applications lagging after a while of active usage

Applications lagging after a while of active usage: I've been having this problem for quite a while now, and I really haven't found a good solution online.So here's my problem:Whenever I start-up/open an app, any app it actually varies for some reason, it runs smoothly at first.But as it's been open for just a couple of...
  6. Applications lagging after a while of active usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Applications lagging after a while of active usage: I've been having this problem for quite a while now, and I really haven't found a good solution online.So here's my problem:Whenever I start-up/open an app, any app it actually varies for some reason, it runs smoothly at first.But as it's been open for just a couple of...
  7. Applications lagging after a while of active usage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Disable applications restarting after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Disable applications restarting after update: So I have been desperately trying to make windows 10 NOT restart applications after reboots. It works, IF I manually do a normal reboot. But if the reboot is due to updates being applied, applications restart at next login, ignoring my settings. I can see how Microsoft might...
  9. Applications downloaded from Windows store for stream go with lag

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Applications downloaded from Windows store for stream go with lag: Since a few months ago when I try to use Netflix or Crunchyroll, using the Windows 10 apps. They tend to be laggy and the videos look slow and with few frames. That doesn't happen to me in Chrome. But it makes me more comfortable to see it in the app. Try to check them out...
  10. Mouse Lag in applications after Update 2019

Mouse Lag in applications after Update 2019: Never have I ever had mouse lag on my computer in any shape way or form. I have always used these applications without any problems and the fact that I am only recently experiencing these issues suggest that these applications are compatible with windows and something...