Windows 10: Application Hang and Crash

Discus and support Application Hang and Crash in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I'm having trouble having a desktop run Sims 4. Security and Maintenance gives it an Exception Code of 8000003 and doesn't seem to be hardware related... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Destructicons8, Jan 5, 2019.

1. Application Hang and Crash

I'm having trouble having a desktop run Sims 4. Security and Maintenance gives it an Exception Code of 8000003 and doesn't seem to be hardware related as it surpasses the minimum stats of a 2.0 GHz processor and 2 GB of RAM with more than 10 GB open drive space using known working parts. Any idea on what I can do on the software side or is it a better bet to contact the developers?

:)

Destructicons8, Jan 5, 2019

2. HD 2600XT Hangs and Crashes

I can probably play cod4 or any other game really for about 45-60 minutes before my system hangs and my card crashes and my screen goes blank, i know its only my card because my system doesnt restart, my card fan stops running on full from its riva override, and soon thereafter my screen comes back on in 800x600 and i cant access the card's drivers to change the res or anything, so when it hangs and crashes i just resort to manually restarting.

one thing i think i could try is to bite the bit and install the latest drivers, i've been holding off on that.

but if there's anything else anyone can think of, or if someone has had the same problem as me. go for it and give me some suggestions.

in before buy the 4870. (already on my wish list)

xstayxtruex, Jan 5, 2019
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jan 5, 2019
  4. BCYTECH Win User

Application Hang and Crash

Laptop Hangs and Crash

So today my laptop has crashed and hang twice...

Basically, I didn't run much application

Only Google Chrome (with one downloading audio file) and also a Powerpoint open and a few folders...

So i have no idea what happen that cause it to hang but seems like i have a theory.

Could it be the cause of massive utilize of RAM for downloading my audio file because it is more than 50MB therefore the computer starts to hang?

Any suggestions?

BCYTECH, Jan 5, 2019
Thema:

Application Hang and Crash

1. Application Hang and Crash - Similar Threads - Application Hang Crash

2. Application hang 1002

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Application hang 1002: hello everyone.i build a new pc with spec below and i keep getting this error every day while playing the game path of exile, i didn't test other games or heavy work software.i dont think the game it self causing the issue, and can't find any soultiton in any site.- <Event...
  3. hanging applications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hanging applications: So i just recently encountered explorer.exe hanging for over 9 minutes and it did nothing. isn't there a hangtime detection system "event viewer does recognize it hung" that's supposed to remove the hung application?"The program explorer.exe version 10.0.22621.1344 stopped...
  4. hanging applications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hanging applications: So i just recently encountered explorer.exe hanging for over 9 minutes and it did nothing. isn't there a hangtime detection system "event viewer does recognize it hung" that's supposed to remove the hung application?"The program explorer.exe version 10.0.22621.1344 stopped...
  5. explorer.exe application hang

in Windows 10 Gaming
    explorer.exe application hang: About two weeks ago I started having issues on my laptop with windows explorer.exe. I would be using my laptop and try to click on an icon on my task bar and it would not respond. The whole thing would be frozen including even the clock. If I clicked on it a couple times it...
  6. explorer.exe application hang

explorer.exe application hang: About two weeks ago I started having issues on my laptop with windows explorer.exe. I would be using my laptop and try to click on an icon on my task bar and it would not respond. The whole thing would be frozen including even the clock. If I clicked on it a couple times it...
  7. Application Hang 1002

Application Hang 1002: The program acad.exe version 29.1.47.0 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the problem is available, check the problem history in the Security and Maintenance control panel. Process ID: 2d08 Start Time: 01d8348585bb4090...
  8. Application hang

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Application hang: Hi there I have windows ver 2004 OS Build 1904.421 but security update is ver 19041.329 and am getting a message stating "Standard Hardware not supported on your device. My pc is having problems opening windows and freezing nearly all the time. How do I get back to the...
  9. Application Hang fix?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Application Hang fix?: [ATTACH] No matter what I do, I seem to freeze randomly when I play R6 Siege, it's not the game. Also my specs are not the issue. It could be a faulty hardware issue, but im not sure. Is this crash report helpful in any way at finding the cause of the issue?...
  10. application hang event

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    application hang event: I need to get the attached application to run. it has suddenly stopped interacting with windows. attached is the screenshot. the application is kernel.exe. 23973