Windows 10: Application Hang fix?

Discus and support Application Hang fix? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] No matter what I do, I seem to freeze randomly when I play R6 Siege, it's not the game. Also my specs are not the issue. It could be a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MadeNoMistake, Apr 16, 2020.

1. Application Hang fix?

/u/MadeNoMistake, Apr 16, 2020

2. Print to PDF causes my main application to hang

Hello,

I realize that your computer hangs while trying to print PDF. I want to know few more things to understand the issue.

• Are you trying to print from browser or from any other application?

• What application are you using to view pdf files?

In the mean time I would suggest to re-install the pdf application.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks and Regards

Sarandeep S - Microsoft Support.

Singh Sarandeep, Apr 16, 2020
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Apr 16, 2020
  4. Application Hang fix?

Windows 10 Search hangs

Hi,

To isolate your issue, please provide us the following information:

• Were there any changes made on your computer before this issue came up?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    Furthermore, we suggest that you follow the steps provided by Parth P Patel.

Let us know how it goes.

Melowin Mar, Apr 16, 2020
Thema:

Application Hang fix?

1. Application Hang fix? - Similar Threads - Application Hang fix

2. hanging applications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hanging applications: So i just recently encountered explorer.exe hanging for over 9 minutes and it did nothing. isn't there a hangtime detection system "event viewer does recognize it hung" that's supposed to remove the hung application?"The program explorer.exe version 10.0.22621.1344 stopped...
  3. hanging applications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hanging applications: So i just recently encountered explorer.exe hanging for over 9 minutes and it did nothing. isn't there a hangtime detection system "event viewer does recognize it hung" that's supposed to remove the hung application?"The program explorer.exe version 10.0.22621.1344 stopped...
  4. How to fix app-hangs across multiple applications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix app-hangs across multiple applications: Application will freeze at random intervals. I have noticed that all cpu threads stop during event. Resource monitor and event viewer show SVChost error and termination inline with app-hangs. Any help will be appreciated I can upload any logs if needed....
  5. How to fix app-hangs across multiple applications

How to fix app-hangs across multiple applications: Application will freeze at random intervals. I have noticed that all cpu threads stop during event. Resource monitor and event viewer show SVChost error and termination inline with app-hangs. Any help will be appreciated I can upload any logs if needed....
  6. How to fix app-hangs across multiple applications

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. explorer.exe application hang

in Windows 10 Gaming
    explorer.exe application hang: About two weeks ago I started having issues on my laptop with windows explorer.exe. I would be using my laptop and try to click on an icon on my task bar and it would not respond. The whole thing would be frozen including even the clock. If I clicked on it a couple times it...
  8. explorer.exe application hang

explorer.exe application hang: About two weeks ago I started having issues on my laptop with windows explorer.exe. I would be using my laptop and try to click on an icon on my task bar and it would not respond. The whole thing would be frozen including even the clock. If I clicked on it a couple times it...
  9. Application hang

Application hang: Hi there I have windows ver 2004 OS Build 1904.421 but security update is ver 19041.329 and am getting a message stating "Standard Hardware not supported on your device. My pc is having problems opening windows and freezing nearly all the time. How do I get back to the...
  10. application hang event

application hang event: I need to get the attached application to run. it has suddenly stopped interacting with windows. attached is the screenshot. the application is kernel.exe. 23973