Windows 10: Application hang

Discus and support Application hang in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi there I have windows ver 2004 OS Build 1904.421 but security update is ver 19041.329 and am getting a message stating "Standard Hardware not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MarciaCrossland, Aug 17, 2020.

1. Application hang

Hi there I have windows ver 2004 OS Build 1904.421 but security update is ver 19041.329 and am getting a message stating "Standard Hardware not supported on your device. My pc is having problems opening windows and freezing nearly all the time. How do I get back to the version I have on mt desktop please?

:)

MarciaCrossland, Aug 17, 2020

2. Print to PDF causes my main application to hang

Hello,

I realize that your computer hangs while trying to print PDF. I want to know few more things to understand the issue.

• Are you trying to print from browser or from any other application?

• What application are you using to view pdf files?

In the mean time I would suggest to re-install the pdf application.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks and Regards

Sarandeep S - Microsoft Support.

Singh Sarandeep, Aug 17, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Search hangs

Hi,

To isolate your issue, please provide us the following information:

• Were there any changes made on your computer before this issue came up?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    Furthermore, we suggest that you follow the steps provided by Parth P Patel.

Let us know how it goes.

Melowin Mar, Aug 17, 2020
  4. Kyle Win User

Application hang

Application Hangs (result in complete system hang)

So the strange thing is is that a week ago before a recent Windows Update these hangs started I had no issues whatsoever. I've had 14GB RAM (3x4GB + 1x2GB) for a year or two and I've never had any actual issues with my memory. Granted, some of my previous BSODs blamed memory management/memory corruption, but I've tested each RAM stick multiple times and all tests have passed with no issues. System integrity is sound, as per the results from sfc /scannow and check disk.

Screenshots below.

Application hang [​IMG]

Application hang [​IMG]

Application hang [​IMG]

Application hang [​IMG]

Application hang [​IMG]

Note: I did perform these tasks in order as per zbook's response.

PoW32kWatchdog-20191012-0218.dmp: LiveKernelReports.zip - Google Drive

Driver Easy has been uninstalled.

SSD and External Drive F scanned with Chkdsk, reports nothing wrong. That being said, HD Tune does report my External Drive F with a temperature violation(?) and bad sectors. (But drive seems fine)

Application hang [​IMG]

Application hang [​IMG]

Application hang [​IMG]

Application hang [​IMG]

Application hang [​IMG]

Application hang [​IMG]

Event Viewer log: Event Viewer - Chkdsk log.zip

Thema:

Application hang

1. Application hang - Similar Threads - Application hang

2. How to resolve problem with applications hanging when trying to print, save to PDF, or take...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to resolve problem with applications hanging when trying to print, save to PDF, or take...: I recently began having problems printing, saving to PDF, and taking screen captures. I went into Devices and Printers in Control Panel; when I right click on a printer, in Control Panel, Control Panel stops responding and I need to force it to close. In the Services App, the...
  3. How to resolve problem with applications hanging when trying to print, save to PDF, or take...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to resolve problem with applications hanging when trying to print, save to PDF, or take...: I recently began having problems printing, saving to PDF, and taking screen captures. I went into Devices and Printers in Control Panel; when I right click on a printer, in Control Panel, Control Panel stops responding and I need to force it to close. In the Services App, the...
  4. How to resolve problem with applications hanging when trying to print, save to PDF, or take...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. When I open any application in my pc my system is hanging

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I open any application in my pc my system is hanging: My system is facing hanging issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-open-any-application-in-my-pc-my-system-is/1fe794ee-945c-44b4-97b4-d949a9e95654
  6. When I open any application in my pc my system is hanging

When I open any application in my pc my system is hanging: My system is facing hanging issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-open-any-application-in-my-pc-my-system-is/1fe794ee-945c-44b4-97b4-d949a9e95654
  7. When I open any application in my pc my system is hanging

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Application hang 1002

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Application hang 1002: hello everyone.i build a new pc with spec below and i keep getting this error every day while playing the game path of exile, i didn't test other games or heavy work software.i dont think the game it self causing the issue, and can't find any soultiton in any site.- <Event...
  9. Application hang 1002

Application hang 1002: hello everyone.i build a new pc with spec below and i keep getting this error every day while playing the game path of exile, i didn't test other games or heavy work software.i dont think the game it self causing the issue, and can't find any soultiton in any site.- <Event...
  10. Continuous game crashes causing game to close, sometime creating application hang log,...

Continuous game crashes causing game to close, sometime creating application hang log,...: I am having issues with games such as Rust where I will be playing for a few minutes and the game will either completely crash and close with no error reported or bsod, other times the game will crash and will produce an application hang error and I will manually have to...