Windows 10: Application Hangs (result in complete system hang)

Discus and support Application Hangs (result in complete system hang) in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; (Not a BSOD related issue) So for some reason after clean installing Windows 10 Pro 1903 I get random application hangs and then my system just hangs... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Kyle, Oct 31, 2019.

1. Kyle Win User

Application Hangs (result in complete system hang)

(Not a BSOD related issue)

So for some reason after clean installing Windows 10 Pro 1903 I get random application hangs and then my system just hangs entirely and forces me to manually reboot. The only errors that get logged is in Event Viewer which I've saved to a .RAR. My CPU isn't OC'd anymore, memory test/stress test was perfectly fine, no errors. (Even did a memory test with Memtest and using Microsoft's tool. I'm at a loss.

CRASH.zip DESKTOP-7TCEB6N-(2019-10-30_21-29-12).zip

:)

2. Application hanging

Hi all,

Kindly help me in solving this at the earliest.

Below is the issue ::

Description: A problem caused this program to stop interacting with Windows.

Problem signature:

Problem Event Name: AppHangB1

Application Name: BMaster.exe

Application Version: 1.0.0.1

Application Timestamp: 5215d766

Hang Signature: 4fea Hang Type: 0 OS Version:
    6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1 Locale ID: 1033

Additional Hang Signature 1: 4fea3382e1990872d557b729e9ed9d

Additional Hang Signature 2: 0fbf

Additional Hang Signature 3: 0fbf5526e2400b3605eb3e26580692

Additional Hang Signature 4: 4fea Additional Hang Signature 5:
    4fea3382e1990872d557b729e9ed9d

Additional Hang Signature 6: 0fbf

Additional Hang Signature 7: 0fbf5526e2400b3605eb3e26580692

Read our privacy statement online: http://go.microsoft.com/ If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
    C:\Windows\system32\en-US\

-

mysticforeever, Oct 31, 2019
  3. System hangs

Hi,

Os upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and after upgrade the system hangs when it is idle for sometime. It will be unresponsive and I need to manually restart the Laptop.

Any Suggestions and solutions Please

Thanks

Rudresh G.S

RUDRESHG S, Oct 31, 2019
  4. Application Hangs (result in complete system hang)

HD 2600XT Hangs and Crashes

I can probably play cod4 or any other game really for about 45-60 minutes before my system hangs and my card crashes and my screen goes blank, i know its only my card because my system doesnt restart, my card fan stops running on full from its riva override, and soon thereafter my screen comes back on in 800x600 and i cant access the card's drivers to change the res or anything, so when it hangs and crashes i just resort to manually restarting.

one thing i think i could try is to bite the bit and install the latest drivers, i've been holding off on that.

but if there's anything else anyone can think of, or if someone has had the same problem as me. go for it and give me some suggestions.

in before buy the 4870. (already on my wish list)

xstayxtruex, Oct 31, 2019
Thema:

Application Hangs (result in complete system hang)

1. Application Hangs (result in complete system hang) - Similar Threads - Application Hangs result

2. hanging applications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hanging applications: So i just recently encountered explorer.exe hanging for over 9 minutes and it did nothing. isn't there a hangtime detection system "event viewer does recognize it hung" that's supposed to remove the hung application?"The program explorer.exe version 10.0.22621.1344 stopped...
  3. hanging applications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hanging applications: So i just recently encountered explorer.exe hanging for over 9 minutes and it did nothing. isn't there a hangtime detection system "event viewer does recognize it hung" that's supposed to remove the hung application?"The program explorer.exe version 10.0.22621.1344 stopped...
  4. explorer.exe application hang

in Windows 10 Gaming
    explorer.exe application hang: About two weeks ago I started having issues on my laptop with windows explorer.exe. I would be using my laptop and try to click on an icon on my task bar and it would not respond. The whole thing would be frozen including even the clock. If I clicked on it a couple times it...
  5. explorer.exe application hang

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    explorer.exe application hang: About two weeks ago I started having issues on my laptop with windows explorer.exe. I would be using my laptop and try to click on an icon on my task bar and it would not respond. The whole thing would be frozen including even the clock. If I clicked on it a couple times it...
  6. system hangs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    system hangs: After the last upgrade, my Acer Aspire keeps hanging on restart. A message saying an error has occurred and it must restart. this happens several times then it hangs. I cannot get it to switch off! Any ideas what is the problem?...
  7. Application hang

Application hang: Hi there I have windows ver 2004 OS Build 1904.421 but security update is ver 19041.329 and am getting a message stating "Standard Hardware not supported on your device. My pc is having problems opening windows and freezing nearly all the time. How do I get back to the...
  8. Application Hangs (result in complete system hang)

Application Hangs (result in complete system hang): (Not a BSOD related issue) So for some reason after clean installing Windows 10 Pro 1903 I get random application hangs and then my system just hangs entirely and forces me to manually reboot. The only errors that get logged is in Event Viewer which I've saved to a .RAR. My...
  9. SYSTEMS HANGED

SYSTEMS HANGED: MY LEPTOP IS VERY VERY HANG WHEN I UPDATE ANY TYPES OOF APPLICATIN ARE NOT ON AND FULL SYSTEM IS VERY SLOW https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/systems-hanged/08d47e98-e567-4b10-b49a-e2e37dca81a0
  10. System Hangs

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    System Hangs: I have had repeated problems with system hangs since installation on July 29. The latest updates 3pm today have been applied. I have disabled most tasks in startup but so far still getting hangs varying from a few minutes till an hour or more. I have looked at the event logs...